辛普森一家
第三十二季 第十一集
又是一个灿烂的周日
Yes, another glorious sunday.
我的小松饼要吃司康饼吗
Oh. Scone for my muffin?
而你 五个早餐玉米煎饼
And for you, five breakfast burritos.
是一个战神金刚
Ah, the voltron.
我们的生活拥有着完美的平衡
Our lives are in perfect balance.
肯定是最后一秒来买♥♥生日礼物的
Oh, it is just last second birthday gift shoppers.
无视他们
Ignore them.
机器人地下城漫画书店
我知道你在里面 懒呆子
I know you're in there, you lazy dork.
我都闻到玉米煎饼了
I can smell the burritos!
四个 不对是五个
Four. No! five!
他们可不能关门 我们铁定
They can't be closed. We're booked solid
今天要去生日派对 手里却是空的
With birthday parties today, and we have no presents.
别担心 我有办法
Don't worry, I got this.
汽车交易手册给姑娘们
Auto trader for the girls.
成人陪护快览给小子们
Adult escort express for the boys.
孩子是成人嘛
Kids are adults, right?
行了行了 随便吧 走了
Fine, fine, whatever. Let's just go.
让我们漫无目的地随意散步
Let us wander as aimlessly as the plots
就像即将上映的阿凡达四部续篇
Of the four upcoming avatar sequels...
只能靠猜测了
I can only assume.
我爱死你这对无关紧要的事情的轻蔑了
I love your contempt for things that don't matter.
两种周日的故事
听见没
Do you hear that?
安静
Ah, silence.
好了 我们走
Come on, let's go.
是时候去苗浩斯的小狗派对了
Time to go to milhouse's puppy party.
我们要是去晚了 你拿到的就是差狗
If we go late, you'll get a crappy dog.
行了我要来了
That's it, I'm coming in.
不要 那是我动手术的地方
Ow! no! ow! no! that's where I had my surgery!
赞 宫崎骏动画马拉松配冰镇龙虾春卷
Mm! miyazaki marathon with chilled lobster spring rolls.
糟了
Oh, crap!
我刚发现我一天都没吃东西
I just realized I haven't eaten anything all day.
他们把披萨吃完了 但我刚给你
They're out of pizza, but I built you a slice
从残羹冷炙里新鲜做了一片
out of trash scraps.
我要躲在你大衣后面吃
Well, hide me behind your coat while I eat it.
我要跟成年人待在一起
I need to be around grown ups.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你刚刚路过我家
You just passed my street.
你丫是谁
Who the hell are you?
赖兰德·休伯三世
Leland Huebner III.
回去接巴仔
Go back and get bart.
等下 这位看着还行
Hold on, this one seems all right.
有点傲慢 不过还行
A little stuck up, but all right.
太感谢你们最后一分钟的晚餐邀请了
Thanks so much for the last minute dinner invitation.
根本不存在什么晚餐 你被骗了
There never was any dinner. You fell for a scam.
你来做保姆 还没钱
You're babysitting. No money.
问答之夜
保证没有地理知识
有成年人 停车
Adults! Pull over!
老谋子 你把问答之夜搞得很不错
Wow, Moe, you really gussy up the place for trivia night.
酒吧的常客呢
Hey, where are the regulars?
在桶窖里
Ah, keg storage.
我快渴死了
I am thirsty!
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直想参加问答活动
I've always wanted to do a trivia.
我都不知道自己知道什么
Who knows what I might know?
请你们加入我们的队伍
Please, join our team.
但他们是菜鸟
But they're noobs.
即使是卑微的菜鸟 在赛季也会有一席之地
Even the humble noob has a place in the seasons of trivia.
再一次我为你的正直作风充满敬意
Ooh. Once again I am in awe of your decency.
好了 怪胎们
All right, all right, weirdos.
欢迎你们这些蠢货参加问答之夜
I want to welcome you dorks to trivia night.
现在 收起书呆子的脸请听第一题
Now, shut your nerd faces for the first question.
列出全美曲棍球比赛中被判罚最多的四名球员
"List the four players with the most fighting penalties In NHL history."
体育方面的
Oh, sports.
问答之夜中最低级的题目
The very lowest genus of trivium.
我想想 泰·多米 老虎戴夫·威廉姆斯
Let's see. Tie domi, Dave "Tiger" Williams,
锤子大卫·舒尔茨
Dave "The hammer" Schultz, and, of course,
死神斯图·格利姆森
Stu "The grim reaper" Grimson.
下一题 二十世纪的真空吸尘器
All right, next category. 20th century vacuum cleaners.
给我铅笔
Just give me the pencil.
波士顿的吉祥物
"The mascot for this Boston based..."
美国快餐连锁品牌
杯子 唐恩都乐的咖啡杯
Cuppy, the Dunkin' Donuts coffee cup.
有一只英国摇滚乐队
"This English prog rock supergroup
因上世纪70年代《幸运的人》而大获成功
Scored a hit with 1970's 'Lucky Man'."
爱默生
Emerson!
雷克
Lake!
与
And!
帕玛
Palmer!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
获胜的队伍是
And the winning team is...
汉先反击 这是什么意思
"Han shot first." What does that mean?
《星球大战》中
两种版本的谁先开枪剧情歧义
-是禁忌词汇吗 -这是《星球大战》里面的典故
- Is that dirty? - It's from Star Wars.
我从没听说过 是什么禁忌词汇吗
I never heard of it. Is it dirty?
无所谓了 这是你们的奖杯
Who cares, who cares. Here's your trophy.
昏迷拉面
敬胖子有性感的老婆一杯
To fat guys with hot wives.
美国影视演员
这杯是敬你的 凯文·詹姆斯
This one's for you, Kevin James.
穿上雨披吧
Take a poncho.
担心侯默吃喷溅的东西 我常带备用雨披
I always carry extras in case Homer eats anything slurpable.
好聪明
That's so clever.
你还有什么妻子的绝活吗
What other big and tall "wife hacks" do you have?
我知道如何为房♥屋做油脂防护
Oh, I've got all kinds of tricks for fat proofing your house.
有空过来我可以带你看看
Come over sometime and I'll show you.
我的叉烧
My chashu!
看见了吗 下面我焊上了高♥强♥度钢垫
See? Here I've welded high tensile steel
用来减轻沙发凹陷程度
under the cushions to reduce sofa sag.
坐沙发往下陷的胖老公弄坏我好多家具
I've lost a lot of furniture to chubby hubby couch droop.
阿麦醒了
Oh, maggie's up.
能帮我看会她吗 我去热奶
Can you go sit with her while I warm a bottle?
但我不太了解宝宝
Oh, but I don't know much about babies.
除了知道怎样打扮成宝宝外
Except how to dress like one.
没事的
All is well.
别叫了
Silence.
你是被爱的
You are loved!
看看她多喜欢你啊
Look how much she likes you.
你天生就会
You're a natural.
我想起点事得跟老公聊聊了
I just remembered something I must tell my husband.
马上让我怀孕
Impregnate me at once!
但你从没想要过孩子
But you never wanted children.
你总说咱俩婚姻这样就很完美
You always said our marriage is perfect as it is.
你能想象家里有个孩子是什么样吗
I mean, can you imagine a child playing in this room?
全是玩具呗
Uh, it's full of toys.
好吧 但把新生命
Yes, well, but yeah, but it's selfish
带到资源日益枯竭的世界是自私的
to bring a new life into a world with diminishing resources.
地球上能看的IP越来越少
The planet is running out of watchable IP!
知识产权
据说到二零二八年只剩
They say by 2028 all we will have left
通用磨坊电影宇宙的
is the general mills cinematic universe
世界第六大食品公♥司♥
汉堡侠了
starring hamburger helper.
如果我无法说服你
If I can't convince you,
也许她行
maybe she can.
不被看好并依然很烂的《小魔怪2》里的
Greta, the sexy gremlin from the underappreciated
性感小精灵格丽塔
but still terrible Gremlins 2.
我知道她是你终极幻想
I know this is your ultimate fantasy.
午夜后 是时候
It's time to feed your desires
满足你的欲望了
after midnight.
我必须拒绝
I must resist.
我意志比镍铁铬合金侠还要坚定
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表