My will is stronger than the great resisto,
我刚自创并效仿的英雄
a hero I am inventing as I reference him.
亲爱的 对不起
Uh, my darling, my darling, I am sorry.
但我的工作就是一直跟孩子们待着
But I have spent every working hour of my life around children,
我能确定一件事
and one thing I know for centain.
就是我不想要孩子
I don't want any.
保存了
And... banked.
但我想要个宝宝
I want a baby.
我不想要宝宝
I don't want a baby!
久美子想要孩子想疯了
Kumiko's baby fever is out of control.
看看她留的言
Look at all these comments she left.
开开心心瞬间变为
It goes really quick from smiley face
"没有孩子 世界即地狱"
to "without a baby, all is horror."
我觉得漫画男该要孩子
Well, I think Comic Book Guy should have kids.
你能这样想真好
Oh, that's so sweet.
因为他是个该死的混♥蛋♥
'Cause screw that jerk!
想想他那没孩子的人生就觉得美好
Thinks his childless life is so great just because it is.
想几点醒几点醒
Wakes up whenever he wants.
上飞机不必拖上安全座椅
Doesn't have to lug car seats onto the plane.
把有毒物品放进冰箱 保质又冰爽
He can store poison in the fridge so it's nice and cold.
我都不想说他们的性生活
And don't get me started on their sex life.
他们在哪都能做
They can do it anywhere.
厨房♥地板上 浴室地板上 微波炉上
Kitchen floor, bathroom floor, on the microwave.
设定"爆米花"模式 就火力全开
Set that baby on "popcorn". Pop! pop! pop!
那...我们要帮他们吗
So... we'll help them?
一定要把这种美好生活给毁了
Anything to destroy their paradise.
春田永恒公墓
电影之夜 可能对逝者不敬
记住了 你们俩要让他们觉得要小孩真好
Remember, it's up to you two to make children seem like a blessing.
懂了 她一生孩子 就给我们一人20刀
Got it. And when she pops out that kid, we each get a 20.
给你广♥告♥卡也行
Or in equivalence you have cards.
储钱网
床垫大王
品奇披萨
垃圾广♥告♥
这份奖励可太好了
Whoa! that's the stuff.
这不是我们玩问答游戏的搭档吗
Oh, look, it's our trivia buddies!
我们在同一个公墓看电影
You see movies at the same cemetery we do?
多巧啊
What a pleasant surprise.
说到孩子
Speaking of children,
这两个孩子都是计划内且特别讨人喜欢
These two were completely planned and wanted.
他竟然耸肩了
Shrug, he shrugged.
我们再去买♥♥点零食
Uh, why don't we get some more snacks?
你好呀 小蓝宝
Hello, little azuki bean.
老大
Yo, kingpin!
扎马尾辫感觉怎么样
How's the ponytail hanging?
别无事献殷勤 巴仔和巴妹
Don't patronize me, Bart and She-Bart.
我想安安静静地看80年代的经典片
I need silence to watch the iconic '80s
时间旅行的史诗作《前进到过去》
Time travel epic, forward to the past.
前进到过去
没听说过 好看吗
Never heard of it. Is it any good?
这部电影是排名前十的家庭动作喜剧
Okay, it's a consensus top ten family action comedy
像你们这样的小屁孩总是很喜欢看它
That has been delighting bedwetting piglets like yourself for eons!
你们总是吱哇乱叫
Feh! Wah! Hooof! And again, feh!
你让他们体验家庭生活 可真是太好了
It's so sweet you're helping the book guys become a family.
他们连孩子都没有
I mean, without kids, come on,
只是戴着戒指谈恋爱罢了
They're just dating with rings on.
马姬 这说法可真妙
Oh, Marge, I love your takes.
全新奢华铂金隐屋[通常在教堂地下]
即使基♥督♥都无法抗拒
仿造的隐屋
Ooh, model crypt.
真不错 想不想看看另一半是怎么死的吗
Fancy! Want to see how the other half dies?
如果明轮艇的速度
We can return to our time
能达到99英里每小时
If we can just get this paddle steamer
我们就能返回自己的时间
Up to 99 miles an hour.
相对于河岸还是相对于河流
Is that relative to the shore or the water?
老天 米奇 我不知道
Great Steve, Mickey! I don't know!
青木功 著名高尔夫球手
青木家打高尔夫球的 差一个字
Golfer aoki, four letters.
"功"
"isao."
干嘛呢 干嘛呢
Hello? Hello?!
荧屏在上面 不在你们腿上
The show is up there, not on your lap.
说实话 我只喜欢
Look, I got to be honest. I only like movies
死侍对着镜头讲话的电影
Where deadpool talks to the camera,
所以我现在在看《死侍》
So I'm watching deadpool.
抬头看电影 抖音用户
Okay, eyes up, tiktoks!
今晚你们得看一面不能滑动的屏幕
Tonight, you watch a screen that is unswipeable!
高级音响系统 针不戳
Premium sound system. Sweet.
亲爱的 你想想看
Honey, just think.
未来的某一天
Someday, you and I will be
我们将永远依偎在一起
snuggling next to each other for eternity.
侯默 我还真没这么想过
Oh, homie, I never thought about it that way.
直到死亡把我们分开
'till death do each other.
河流 我们要去的地方不需要河流
Rivers? Where we're going, we don't need rivers.
终
好了 辛苦你们两个小鬼了
Yes, all right, you little trolls.
如果你们非要吐槽经典
If you must, tear the classic down
现在可以开始发表你们尖酸刻薄的小评论了
with your snarky little remarks. Go.
一个令人情感满足的结尾
An emotionally satisfying ending.
你确定这是部美国电影吗
Are you sure this is an american movie?
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我真的有在关注剧情
I... cared what happened.
这是什么奇怪的感觉
Oh. What is that thrill I'm feeling?
你透过孩子们的眼睛
You are experiencing this movie again for the first time,
又重新体验了这部电影
But through the eyes of children.
侯默 这太惊险刺♥激♥了
Oh, Homie, that was so dangerous.
我感觉自己像吸血鬼太太
I feel like Mrs. Dracula.
我也度过了一个
I definitely had a...
美妙的夜晚
Good evening.
门锁住了
Hey, it's locked.
别呀
Oh, no!
我们被困在了一个放着柔和爵士乐的
We're trapped in a crypt full of...
地下墓室
Smooth jazz.
冷知识 时光机的最初原型是一个日光浴亭
Little known trivia, the time travel vehicle was originally a tanning booth.
太绝了
That's crazy!
孩子们喜欢你这些没用的科普
The little ones love your useless knowledge.
我的故事会流传几代人
Yes, my factoid will be passed on for generations,
这样 我就永远不会真正死去
And in that way, I will never truly die.
也许我之前想错了
You know, maybe I was wrong
不该那么快放弃要小孩的想法
To dismiss the idea of children so... so quickly.
你认真的吗
Do you mean it?
那我们赶紧把这些借来的孩子还回去
Hurry. Let's return these loaner kids
回家造一个混血肥宅宝宝
And go home to make a mixed race nerd.
爸妈这会儿不是该出现了吗
Hey, shouldn't mom and dad be showing up about now?
妈 爸 你们在哪
Mom? Dad? Where are you?!
我们现在身处一块墓地
We are in a cemetery,
所以他们可能遭到僵尸袭击了
So maybe they were attacked by zombies.
快别说了
Stop it! stop saying that!
我们的父母变成僵尸了
Our parents are undead.
爸爸会来吃你的脑子
Dad will eat your head.
放我们出去
Let us out!
意同Great Scoot
我的天哪 他们真变成僵尸了
Great steve! They are zombies!
他们需要...情感支持
They demand... emotional support.
你可以的
You can do it.
安慰安慰他们
Give them comfort.
你得 像个 慈爱的父亲
Must... act like... loving father.
我要逃走
I flee.
你屈服了
But you caved!
妈妈 爸爸 你们没事
Mom! dad! You're okay!
那呆子去哪了
Hey, where'd the dork go?
你们孩子的情感需求
Your children's emotional needs
把他赶走了
have pushed him away.
如果我了解他 但我不了解
If I know him, and I don't,
我确定他会回来
I'm sure he'll be back.
不会的 他不得不跑去一个绝望之地
No. He has run to a place where there is no hope.
胖子老公搜索器
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表