辛普森一家
侯默 快点起床吧你个懒虫
Homer, get your lazy butt out of bed!
你上班要迟到了
You're gonna be late for work!
上班了
Going to work!
嗨呀老兄 一切都好吗
Hey, what's the haps, pop-diggity?
你什么毛病
D'oh! what's wrong with you?
你就不能说话像个正常的55岁老人吗
Can't you talk like a normal 55-year-old man?
你永远不懂嘻哈老爹
You'll never understand hip-hop, dad.
我懂得够多了
I understand plenty.
你在浪费生命
You're wasting your life
去试着做一个所谓的DG
Trying to be some kind of "d'jay."
是DJ 老爹
It's dj, dad.
等着 我会拥有专属时间
You'll see, I'm gonna have my moment.
看看几点了 是侯默时间
Check your watch-- it's Homer time!
你去哪里 侯默
Where you going, Homer?
去能让我快乐的地方
To my happy place.
亮瞎眼派对
披萨快乐宫殿
仅限员工
听好了小分队 今天的主题词是"卖♥♥卖♥♥卖♥♥"
All right team, the word of the day is "upsell."
每个中等大小的披萨都应该加大量
Every medium pizza should be extra-large
每片薄脆边都得深得跟盘子一样
And every thin-crust should be deep dish.
马苏里拉芝士就是钱
Mozzarella is money.
我说的是不是跟晶莹剔透的百事可乐一样清晰
Do I make myself as clear as this crystal pepsi?
真是废物
Ah, pointless.
好了各位 好戏开场
Okay, everyone, it's showtime.
侯默 上乐队
Homer, plug in the band.
各位朋友们 大家嗨呀
What's up, party people?
亮瞎眼派对
披萨快乐宫殿
将你们油腻腻的手拉在一起
Put your greasy hands together
一起来看亮瞎眼派对摇滚滑稽剧
For the razzle dazzle rockin' rollin' revue!
*一二三四点吃披萨*
*A-one, two, three o'clock, four o'clock, pizza*
*五六七点 八点 吃披萨*
*A-five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock, pizza*
*我们今晚吃完披萨还是吃披萨*
*We're gonna pizza around the pizza tonight*
*我们要吃披萨*
*We're gonna pizza around*
*吃披萨一整晚*
*The pizza tonight*
听听这掌声 嘎吱牦牛
Oh, listen to that applause, wakkety.
这些孩子爱上了披萨摇滚
Those kids love pizza rock!
你逊爆了 牦牛
You suck, yak.
小鬼 我可告诉你 我们的披萨所向披靡
Kids, I tell you, our pizza can't be beat.
披萨不能 我 打败小鬼
Pizza can't... i... beat kids...
我打小孩 我打小孩
I beat kids. I beat kids.
机器人威胁孩子们
That robot's threatening the kids.
所有人都走了
Everyone's leaving.
做点什么
Do something!
这是我的专属时刻
This is my moment.
嘻哈混带
*好了停下吧*
*All right, stop*
*拿上盘子听我说*
*Grab a plate and listen*
*牦牛带着隐藏菜单重磅回归*
*Yak is back with a menu addition*
*普通加料无法满足*
*Regular toppings don't get the job done*
*升级版加料让你口水直流*
*Premium toppings get my mouth sprung*
*来一片 来一片吧 宝贝*
*Slice, slice, baby*
*日晒而干的番茄*
*Sun-dried tomatoes*
*来一片 来一片吧 宝贝*
*Slice, slice, baby*
*加拿大培根*
*Canadian bacon*
*来一片 来一片吧 宝贝*
*Slice, slice, baby*
*卡拉马塔橄榄*
*Kalamata olives*
*来一片 来一片吧 宝贝*
*Slice, slice, baby*
*上等配料*
*Premium toppings, yo*
这样吧 不要意大利腊肠了
You know what, instead of pepperoni,
换加拿大培根尝尝
let's get the canadian bacon.
有品位啊
So premium.
*披萨配料*
*Sauce to your pizza*
真是令人惊叹的表演啊
That was a heck of a show.
简直能把面包当松糕鞋那样卖♥♥
I was selling nutzo bread like it was weirdo wedges.
这么说来 那些唱披萨的老歌♥该被淘汰了
Say, instead of pizza versions of old songs,
咱们搞点新披萨音乐吧
we should be playing pizza versions of new songs.
侯默 我想让你组织一场全新的表演
Homer, I want you to create a whole new show,
大胆剽窃那些你喜欢的歌♥
ripping off the music you care about.
艾斯·库伯和特雷西·马洛都行吗
All the ices from cube to t.
谢谢你 冈德森先生
Thank you, mr. Gunderson.
朋友们 咱们有的忙了
Guys, we got a lot of work to do.
我打小孩
I beat kids.
打小孩 打小孩
Beat kids. Beat kids.
爸 今晚我在披萨店有个重要演出
Dad, tonight's My big show at the pizza place.
你会来 对吗
You're coming, right?
儿子 我不知道该怎么说 但是
Son, I don't know quite how to put this, but
你个蠢货 你那些梦想全是垃圾
you're a fool and your dreams are garbage.
快滚开这 免得我说出什么后悔的话
Now, get out of here before I say something I'll regret.
我会让你知道谁才是蠢货
I'll show you who's a fool.
真混♥蛋♥
Such a jerk.
亮瞎眼派对 披萨快乐宫殿
今夜侯默·辛普森将带来全新演出
番乐方克似人组
座无虚席啊
Big crowd out there.
你们今晚会大放异彩的
You guys are gonna be great tonight.
我就知道
I know it.
没事 上台前的神经罢了
That's okay, it's just nerves.
顾客们都挤满了
Dah, the place is packed.
这正是我跑业务的动力
This is why I went into business--
能荷包满满
to make money.
这里是侯默·酷杰·辛普森 有请全新嘉宾
Homer cool j simpson presents the new and improved
番乐方克似人组
Phuntime Phunky Phour!
*它来了 披萨*
*Whoomp, there it is-- pizza*
*它来了 披萨*
*Whoomp, there it is-- pizza*
*它来了*
*Whoomp, there it is*
你们是谁
Whoomp, who are you?
联邦调查局 这里已被查封
FBI. We're shutting this place down.
这些活动打着演出的幌子在非法交易毒品
This business is a front for drug trafficking.
没收这些机器人
Confiscate those robots.
但他们是无辜的
But they're innocent.
就因为他们是饶舌歌♥手你们才找事
You're just harassing them because they're rappers.
这些可♥卡♥因♥不是我的
That cocaine isn't mine.
我从不碰这些甜美的可♥卡♥因♥粉
I never touch sweet, sweet booger sugar.
能放一百张碟的宝马 都给我买♥♥
Let's all buy beemers with hundred-cd disc changers--
装满整个后备箱
They fill the whole trunk!
简直就是音乐电视啊
Mtv, baby!
不 别带走我的朋友
No, don't take my friends.
不
No!
早跟你说过
Told ya.
之后我再没见过那些机械伙伴
And I never saw my robot friends again.
亮瞎眼派对 披萨快乐宫殿
那 我们
So... are we still
还参加拉尔夫的生日派对吗
going to ralph's birthday party?
绝不去 那是我梦想死亡的地方
Never! this is where my dreams died.
我差点就忘带这些路锥了
I almost didn't get these cones,
还好带上了
And you know what, I'm glad I did.
侯默 你想起那件倒霉事已经三天了
Homie, it's been three days since that terrible memory
可你还是什么都没说
came back, and you haven't said anything about it.
那件事吗
Oh. That?
这事太蠢了 不值得难过
What a silly thing to get upset about.
是我反应过激了 事情都过去了
I totally overreacted. It's all in the past now.
不好 快迟到了
Oops, don't want to be late for work.
爱你 爱你们
Love you. Love you all.
我不能看着他这样
I can't stand to see him like this.
怎么了 爸爸看上去挺高兴的
What? Dad looks happy.
肯定出问题了
Something's deeply wrong.
他不再朝气蓬勃
He's missing his youthful spirit,
简直都不像是他了
that spark that makes him who he is.
你有没有注意到他是怎么吃早饭的
Did you see how he ate his breakfast?
他没有像洗牌一样
He didn't shuffle his pancakes
折腾松饼
like a deck of cards.
他开车的时候不再敲方向盘了
He doesn't air-drum while driving
也不再和狗狗比谁能用屁♥股♥走得更快
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表