我回来了 再也不走了
I have returned. Forever.
你的房♥间没变 你的床单也照旧
Your room is unchanged... as are your sheets.
所以 你丈夫跑回了他童年的家
So... your husband ran away to his childhood home,
扔下你一个人
leaving you alone.
也许永远扔下了 而且无儿无女
Maybe forever. Also, childless.
我想你现在一定
I'm sure you're experiencing
是百感交集
a lot of feelings right now.
你可以发泄出来
It's okay to let them out.
我恨你 你诱惑我想生孩子
I hate you, you shameless womb tease!
你就像个婴儿毒贩
You're like a baby drug dealer!
你给我尝一口 我就上瘾了
You give me a taste, and now I'm hooked!
这也怪你
This is on you, too!
你毁了我唯一幸福的机会
You've crushed my only chance at happiness,
你这个猿脸芝士汉堡怪
you apefaced cheeseburger goblin!
让一切恢复正轨
Make this right.
让我丈夫回来
Bring back my husband!
这就是漫画男长大的地方
Whoa. So this is where comic book guy grew up.
我们终于眼见为实了
We'll finally see what kind of "its" created a "that."
你们一定是来给我送1912年波兰加冕邮票的吧
Ah, you must be delivering my 1912 polish coronation stamp.
实际上 我们正在找一个
Actually, we're looking for someone
叫做漫画男的家伙
we call "comic book guy."
进来 我儿子在这 某个地方
Enter. My son is in here... somewhere.
谢谢 怎么称呼
Oh, well, thank you, Mr., uh...
你可以称我为邮票研究员
You may refer to me as "postage stamp fellow."
这是什么疯狂之地
What is this crazy place?
这个疯狂之地始建于1883年
这个疯狂之地
This crazy place
是漫画男童年的家
Is comic book guy's childhood home.
作为独生子 他在这个被
An only child, he grew up surrounded
古怪且无子的叔叔姑妈组成的大家庭中长大
by an eccentric extended family of childless aunts and uncles.
然而 他的家人把他们的爱倾注到收藏品中
However, his family poured their love into their collections,
而不是给那个在走廊里独自徘徊的小男孩关怀
instead of into the lonely little boy wandering the halls.
他的姑妈收集栗尾八哥标本
His aunt collected taxidermized chestnut tailed starlings,
使得她和孪生兄弟成为心照不宣的组合
Causing her to form a tacit alliance with her twin brother,
她孪生兄弟收集野兽派鸟舍
Who collected brutalist birdhouses.
他伟大的继叔叔
His great step uncle,
曾被一个女交♥警♥伤透了心
who had once had his heart broken by a meter maid,
曾热衷收集遭到质疑的妇产科用具
was a gatherer of discredited obstetric equipment,
而他年轻些的守寡伯母
while his younger dowager aunt
热爱收集中国蟋蟀笼古玩
collected antique chinese cricket boxes
还在里面放上活蟋蟀
and filled them with live crickets,
它们经常就跑了出来
who frequently escaped.
在这个家庭中
The only thing of value
唯一一件没出现的珍奇之物 就是爱
the family did not display in the home was love.
他所渴求的爱主要是他的父亲能给予的
And the love he sought most was that of his father,
而他没日没夜沉迷于集邮上
who spent his days as an avid philatelist.
集邮家
集邮方面的专家
全新 全新 九♥成♥新 很不错
Mint. Mint. Near mint. Very fine.
你好啊
Hi, um, there.
说不定你跟我们一起回家会感觉好些
Maybe you might feel better if you came home with us?
我已经在家了 从现在起
I am home. From now on,
我收集的漫画书就是我唯一的陪伴
my only companion is my comic book collection.
全新 全新 九♥成♥新 崭新 全新 全新
Mint. Mint. Near mint. Gem Mint. Mint. Mint.
-看看这可怜的小男孩 -全新 全新
- Look at the sad little boy. - Mint. Mint.
这是你吗
Is that you?
人生中 最糟糕的 一天
Worst... day... ever!
这背后一定另有隐情
There's got to be more to this story.
这背后的确另有隐情
There was more to this story.
第六章
漫画男的悲惨出身
由于没有玩伴 孤独的男孩开始打棒球了
Without anyone to play with, the lonely boy turned to baseball.
他最喜欢的投手是山迪·柯法斯
His favorite pitcher was Sandy Koufax,
1950年代道奇队的左投手 人称"上帝的左臂"
他的曲线球极少失手
And he perfected a curveball of rare devastation.
但他的球队始终不肯让他上场
However, his team would never give him a chance.
不过就在那场重要比赛的前一天
But on the day before the big game,
所有先发投手都在皮划艇连环相撞时受伤了
All the starting pitchers were injured in a multi canoe pileup
因为他们看见了一条大得惊人的湖鲟
caused by the sighting of an unusually large lake sturgeon.
平均尺寸
他有机会上场投球了
He got the call to pitch.
他发自内心希望他的父亲能来看看
His dearest hope was that his father would finally see
他高超的曲线球发挥作用
his masterful curveball in action.
但在他年轻生命中的最辉煌时刻
But during the biggest moment of his young life,
他的父亲不知所踪
his dad was nowhere to be seen.
主队
客队
他从现实世界的悲伤中逃离
He escaped his sadness
卖♥♥不出去的漫画书
原创作品
去到那个有着英雄 恶棍和笨蛋的世界
into a world of heroes, villains and jugheads.
那一刻 他更像是一个男孩 而不是男人了
In that moment, he became more than a boy but less than a man.
他成为了漫画男
He became comic book guy.
大博览会
于是马姬去找那个集邮男
Marge then confronted postage stamp fellow
质问他那件改变他儿子人生的事
about this life changing incident with his son.
什么 好吧
What? Oh. Okay.
在你儿子需要你时 你为什么不在他身边
Why weren't you there for your son when he needed you?
我们家从不翻找过去的东西
This is not a family to rummage through the past.
我是说感情上
Emotionally.
你要是不说你为什么不去你儿子的棒球比赛
You tell me why you didn't go to your son's baseball game,
不然我就舔了
Or I'll lick it.
我的错版登德尔蒙德邮票
My inverted dendermonde?
你好大的胆子
You wouldn't dare!
好吧好吧 我说
All right, all right! I'll tell you!
我去给他买♥♥这个了
I was buying him that.
快点 告诉他
Go ahead. Tell him.
我没去你的比赛是因为
I didn't go to your game,
我怕万一你输了
Because I was afraid if you lost,
我会不知道怎么安慰你
I wouldn't know how to comfort you.
所以我只好用我了解的方式
So I supported you the only way I knew how.
给你买♥♥一个收藏品
I purchased you a collectible.
这么多年我一直没有勇气把它给你
Which I never had the heart to give you.
山迪·科法斯
Sandy Koufax,
神之左手
The left arm of god!
儿子 要不要尝试一下我们之前没做过的事
Son, perhaps we should do something we've never done.
来接球吧
Have a catch?
我很乐意
I think I would like that.
大家快看 我在和我儿子玩接球
Everyone, my son and I are having a catch.
爱终于上线了
Love was finally on display.
这下漫画男应该不会害怕当爹了
Well, maybe comic book guy won't be so afraid to be a father.
这蠢货
Sucker.
媳妇 我回来了 我好了
Wife, I have returned... healed!
现在我是 焕男一新
I am now... changed better guy.
我的终极幻想
My ultimate fantasy.
《纳尼亚传奇》里的海狸先生
Mr. Beaver from the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.
你准备好造小孩了
You are ready to make a baby.
辐射侠
东山再起
*可怜的老爷爷*
*Poor old Granddad*
*他讲话真好笑*
*I laughed at all his words*
*以前一定过得苦*
*I thought he was a bitter man*
*说话才会娘娘腔*
*He spoke of women's ways...*
*城市人套路太深*
*They trap you and they use you*
*一不小心就中招*
*Before you even know*
*爱太盲目你太单纯*
*But love is blind and you're far too kind*
*小心别被坏人看透*
*Don't ever let it show*
*当初太傻懂得太少*
*I wish that I knew what I know now*
*年少岁月匆匆流走*
*When I was younger*
*当初太傻懂得太少*
*I wish that I knew what I know now*
*年少岁月匆匆流走*
*When I was stronger*
*康康舞可真好康*
*The cancan's such a pretty show*
*把你的魂儿都勾走*
*Will steal your heart away*
*但后台还是很辛苦*
*But backstage back on Earth again*
*化妆间里愁容满面*
*The dressing rooms are gray*
*他们跳得不错但...*
*They come on strong and it ain't too...*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表