Oh, well, Brandine and I once squatted
一家废弃的录像带租赁店
inside an abandoned Blockbuster.
我们就是在那里有了双胞胎
That's where we conceived our twins.
好心和倒带
Be kind and Rewind.
出自电影《王牌制片家》
别说了 你得回家 回到属于你的地方去
Forget that. You got to go back home where you belong.
而且 你还欠我两万七千块
Also, you owe me $27,000.
恐怕我已经捐给一家儿童医院了
Yeah, I'm afraid I donated that to a children's hospital.
你这个禽兽
You monster!
克里塔斯 这不是真正的你
Look, Cletus, this isn't you.
你的家人怎么办
What about your family?
我现在的家人是凯莉·安德伍德
Well, my family now is Carrie Underwood,
泰勒·斯威夫特 蒙福之子乐队成员
Taylor Swift and all of them Mumfords.
还有防弹少年团的每个人 除了田柾国
And everyone in BTS, except for Jungkook.
他对我来说有点太漂亮了
He's too pretty for my tastes.
克里塔斯 就回答我一个问题
Cletus, just answer me one thing.
当了一天的乡巴佬后 你难道不想回到家
After a long day of yokeling, don't you miss coming home
有个女人觉得你是最重要的人 在...
to a woman who thinks you're the most important thing on...
全世界都是最重要的
God's green earth?
既然你提到了这一点
Well, uh, now that you mention it.
*那就坐到我身边来*
*Then sit by my side*
*如果你爱我*
*If you love me*
不不不 别唱了
No, no, no, no, no more singin'!
更别又说又唱的
Not even talk singin'!
那根本算不上唱歌♥
Which is hardly singin' at all,
林-曼努尔·米兰达先生
Mr. Lin-Manuel Miranda.
音乐剧《汉密尔顿》主创
苏苏软糖
Oh, Gummy Sue...
小破车 优步尊享 头围正常的乔
Jitney, Uber Black, Normal Head Joe,
迪士尼影音 HBO Max
Disney Plus, oh, HBO Max,
CBS全家桶
CBS all access!
天啊 他们太美好了
Oh, man, they's all so beautiful.
我要回归家庭
I'm goin' back to my family!
取消我的巡回演出
Cancel my tour dates!
把我的唱片原片都烧掉
Burn my masters!
这就有点过了
Let's not get crazy.
你拯救了我的生活 侯默
You saved my life, Homer.
然后你毁了它 然后你又拯救了它
And then you ruined it, and then you saved it again.
就冲这点 我要永远保持清醒
And for that, I am forever neutral.
联合寄生虫
艺人经纪公♥司♥
听我的发音
Listen to how I say this.
人人都说这话
It's something everybody says,
但我比谁说得都好
But I say it better than anybody else.
你好
How are you?
我不...
Well, I don't...
别说话 听着就行
Don't talk. Just listen.
你自己就会成为一个品牌
You're gonna be a brand.
我想讲述你的故事 告诉我你的故事
I want to tell your stories. Tell me your story.
不是人们在球场上看到你的样子
Not the person they see on the court.
我家曾经很落魄 我爸爸...
Well, my family didn't have much money, and daddy used to...
这很能引起共鸣
That is so relatable.
不是说我 我很有钱
Not to me. I'm rich.
但是 老天 我一直想穷困潦倒一回
But, god, I always wanted to live in poverty.
你以后就把挣到的15%交给我
Now, all I ask is 15% of your earnings for life.
不是一辈子 你80岁以后挣的钱都是你的
Not your whole life. After 80, it's all yours.
等你退休了 就可以拍网飞特别纪录片
And when you retire, you're gonna get a Netflix special.
其实每人都可以拍
Actually, everybody gets a netflix special.
那为啥还叫这个名字
Why do they even call them that?
干脆叫网飞普通人纪录片好了
They should call them netflix normals.
你想拍网飞普通人吗 我们能弄一个给你
You want a netflix normal? We'll get it for you.
你想要奥巴马家的当制片吗 没问题
You want the Obamas to produce? You got it.
但是巴拉克和米歇尔请不动 肯定不行
Not Barack or Michelle-- that's impossible.
问问玛利亚有空没
Check on Malia, please!
巴拉克·奥巴马的长女
玛利亚
Malia.
不 不是个国家名
No, it's not a country!
我能插一句吗...
Can I just say...?
你不用说话
You don't have to talk.
除非你说一个字就能赚一百万美元
Not unless you're getting paid a million dollars a word.
就算是说"啊""这"都算钱
And some of those words can be "a" or "the."
听着 以后再也别说"嫑"了
Listen, never say "won't" again.
得说"不要" 一下就能赚二百万
Say "will not." 'cause that's $2 million.
一台宾利就到手了
That's a Bentley.
你有考虑过入职屋顶维修公♥司♥吗
Have you ever been interested in a roofing company?
你这大高个
You're very tall.
你可比一般人离屋顶都要近
You're much closer to roofs than most people.
不如这样吧
How about this?
我帮你找一个怪兽电影里的角色
I can book you as a freak in a monster movie.
或演恐龙也行 你这体格都赶上一头小恐龙了
Or a dinosaur. You're as big as a small dinosaur.
我们正在做一部动画音乐剧
We're trying to develop an animated musical
讲的是恐龙从彗星撞击中幸存下来的故事
About the dinosaurs that survived the comet.
你可以演一头小恐龙
You could play a small dinosaur.
从树上跳下来
You jump out from a tree.
一展歌♥喉
You sing a song.
我们已经写好一首歌♥了
We've already got one written.
名字叫《我还在》
It's called "I'm still here."
我打动你了吗
Am I, am I reaching you?
赶紧签约吧
Just sign already.
谁有潜力成为下一位音乐巨星呢
Okay. Looking for the next musical superstar here.
巴尼
Uh, Barney,
你来吹下短笛我听听
See what you can do with this piccolo.
这位女士 我看你有大提琴家的气质
Lady, you look like a cellist to me.
蒜了
Forget that.
老鸟 你有啥才艺
Jailbird, what about you?
我会弹锯条
Um, I play the hacksaw.
锯条 锯条
Hacksaw, hacksaw.
-给你 -太好了
- Ah, here you go. - All right!
我的第一首曲子叫做《我们得离开这里》
Uh, my first number is "We've gotta get out of this place."
听起来不错 让我欣赏那悦耳动听的旋律吧
I love it! Let me hear that sweet, sweet sound.
真是动人的曲子啊
Ah, that is some beautiful hacksawing.
沁人心脾
Soothing. Ooh!
我也得学学拉锯条去
Soon, I'm gonna be doing some sawing myself.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表