准时参加专题演讲
to that keynote speech on time.
不用 我自己开车
Nah, I'll just drive myself.
租车
好吧 你的车在哪
All right, where is your car?
过冬保养去了
It, too, is being winterized.
但我知道去哪找车
But I know where to get one.
别想借我的别克
Oh, no. You're not borrowing my Buick.
我刚过冬保养完
I just had it winterized.
妈妈 这是我跟这世上我最崇拜的人
But, Mother, this road trip is my last chance
做朋友的最后一次机会了
to become friends with the man I admire most in the world.
求你了
Please.
鉴于你重新装饰我的眼镜链
Well, you did do such a nice job
表现还不错
re-beading my eyeglass chain.
你这个年纪的男孩也该交交朋友了
I guess a boy your age should have friends.
你 我 空旷的公路
Ah, you, me and the open road, huh?
也许音乐能让时间过快点
Yeah. Maybe some music will make the time pass more quickly.
*提摩西 提摩西*
*Timothy, Timothy*
希望你喜欢这首歌♥ 因为卡带取不出来了
I hope you like this song, 'cause it's stuck in the player,
也没有音量控制的按钮
and there's no volume knob.
距辛辛那提800英里
*提摩西 提摩西*
*Timothy, Timothy*
*上帝 我们做了什么*
*God, what did we do*
欢迎来到密苏里
注意 距奥斯莱斯购物中心200英里
你知不知道在辛辛那提
Oh, did you know that in Cincinnati,
人们有四种不同的料理辣椒的方法
they have four different ways of preparing chili?
谁知道呢
You don't say, huh?
-四种不同的方法 -用两种原料的话
- Four different ways. - The two-way,
-辣椒配意面 -那怎么样
- chili with spaghetti. - How about that.
-意面 -用三种原料的话
- Spaghetti? - The three-way,
-辣椒配意面加奶酪 -用多种原料的话
- chili with spaghetti and cheese. - Lot of ways.
请你闭嘴
Please shut up.
-还没完呢 -用四种调料的话
- Oh, he's got more. - And there's two kinds
-有两种方法 -我... 我想死
- of four-ways. - I just... I-I want to die.
搭便车的 感谢上帝
Hitchhikers! Oh, thank the Lord.
搭便车的 这安全吗
Hitchhikers? Is this safe?
只要他们不谈辣椒的事
They can bury us in a shallow grave
我都不介意他们把我们给埋了
as long as they don't talk about chili.
谢谢您让我们搭车 我们要去看演出
Thanks for picking us up. We're on our way to a gig.
演出 你们是音乐家吗
Oh, a-a gig. Are you, uh, musicians?
不是 我们玩的是...
Oh, no. We do...
即兴莎士比亚
Improv Shakespeare!
即兴演奏家
Improvisers?
用莎士比亚的风格吗 听起来不太可能
In the style of Shakespeare? That seems impossible.
我想 这位高贵的先生对我们的智慧心存怀疑
Me thinks this noble lord doth doubt our wit.
我们若不表演 便会被低看一眼
We must perform or else be deemed unfit!
请您选一个词 让我们即兴表演
A word, a word. My kingdom for a word.
-别别 别给他们出主意 -杯托
- No, no, don't give them a suggestion. - Cupholders.
双手扶住方向盘的时候
To grasp a cup would seem a great ordeal.
拿杯子这事肯定非常难搞
When one must keep both hands upon the wheel.
五度计的韵押得妙 你们的父母一定为你们自豪
The pentameter checks out. Your parents must be so proud.
他们并不以我们为傲
They're not.
化自莎士比亚《哈姆雷特》一剧中
"生存还是毁灭 这是一个值得考虑的问题"
遮秃顶还是不遮
Toupee or not toupee,
这是一个值得考虑的问题
that is the question.
只有你们自己高兴
You are the only ones having fun!
只有你们
Just you!
谐音莎士比亚《裘力斯·凯撒》一剧中"Ides of March"
留神 前方有...
Oh, oh, beware the ides of...
卡车
Truck!
基因改良大豆
这是怎么了
Well, well, well, what have we got here?
别担心 警官
Don't worry, Officer.
只是小事故
It's, uh, minor damage.
问题不大
Nothing serious.
安息吧 可怜的别克 我懂你
Alas, poor Buick. I knew it well.
康克林县法♥院♥
成立于1922年 专敲城市佬的竹杠
老天 我们的车 我们的钱包和行李
Dear Lord. Our car, our wallets, our luggage,
都被炸成碎片了
they're all blown to shreds.
但那些报告 你的演讲
But the keynote. Your speech.
都在这些卡片上了
It's all on the cards right here.
但如果有个穷乡巴佬法官
But what good will it be when some backwoods judge
用书扔我们 我的卡片又能派上何用呢
throws the book at us, huh?
全体 为尊敬的法官J.T.温彻斯特起立
All rise for the Honorable Judge J.T. Winchester.
是谁在星期六终身频道电影时段
Who dragged me in here on a Saturday
把我拉到这里来的
in the middle of my Lifetime movies?
我正在错失我的终身
I'm missing my Lifetimes!
又是一个对我的存在感到愤怒的老妇人
An old woman who's enraged by my very existence.
别担心 先生 我来搞定
Don't worry, sir. I got this.
法官大人 请允许我观察一下
Your Honor, permission to observe
您可怜的美甲 粗糙又摇摇欲坠
that your poor cuticles are raw and torn.
多亏了我的白♥痴♥儿子
Thanks to my idiot son.
他约了塔尼娅·P给我修指甲
He made my manicure appointment with Tanya P
而不是塔尼娅·G
instead of Tanya G.
那男孩就像剃过毛的青蛙一样没用
Oh, well, that boy's as useless as a shaved frog.
行了 母亲
Now, Mother...
安静点 把痰盂倒了 费尼莫尔
Hush up and empty the spittoons, Fennimore.
妈妈的好孩子
你知道 我旅行时总是
You know, I always travel
带着指甲钳和荷荷巴油
with cuticle scissors and jojoba oil.
让女士们为特写镜头做好准备
Let's get these ladies ready for their close-up.
在大会上玩得开心 孩子们
Now, you have fun at the convention, boys.
什么时候开回来都行
You just bring it back whenever.
妈妈 你从来不让我开卡特拉斯
Mother, you never let me drive the Cutlass.
我的车是给好孩子的
My car is for good boys!
辛辛那提 400英里
提摩西 提摩西
Timothy, Timothy.
神啊 我们都干了什么
God, what did we do?
只比预定时间晚了半小时
Well, we're only a half hour behind schedule.
要不要讨论一下
Should we, uh, brainstorm on a code
酒店房♥间保险箱的密♥码♥
for the hotel room safe?
西摩 你把那女人迷得神魂颠倒
Seymour, you charmed the Depends off that lady.
我欠你一杯啤酒
I believe I owe you a beer.
油腻锁链
只接纳骑行者
骑行吧
A biker bar?
确定这里安全吗
Are you sure it's safe?
好了 别抖得像个柑橘果冻
All right, stop quivering like a quince jelly.
有我在
You're with me.
先生 这不是摩托车骑行
Sir, this isn't a biker bar.
是自行车骑行吧
It's a cyclist bar.
别傻了 西摩
Don't be a ninny, Seymour.
酒保
Uh, barkeep!
给我和我的同事来杯啤酒
A beer for me and my coworker here.
我们只提供能量凝胶和氧气
We just serve energy gels and oxygen.
不喜欢 就滚出去
You don't like it, get out.
氧气
在我的静息心率上升到每分钟60之前
You two oil burners might want to skedaddle
你们两个烧油的家伙最好快点滚
before my resting heart rate elevates to 60 bpm.
就是每分钟心跳数的意思 汽油仔
That's "Beats per minute," Oil burner!
冷静一下好吗 皮包骨
Uh, why don't you calm down there, Slim?
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
我们的行车记录仪
The bike computers!
所有的骑行数据都在里面
All our stats were on there!
而且数据还没同步
They hadn't synced yet!
但你们还是锻炼到身体了 不是吗
Yeah, but you-you still got the exercise, right?
停
貌似他们不用遵守交通规则
It's as if the rules of the road don't apply to them.
你们属于行人还是车辆
Are you pedestrians or vehicles?!
快选一个
Make a choice!
就不
Never!
史金纳 接下来怎么办
Skinner, what do we do?
西摩 别跑呀
Seymour! Don't go!
史金纳
Skinner?
离丘督学远点儿
Step away from my superintendent.
他想干嘛
What's he gonna do?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表