but it doesn't really fit with the title of my podcast,
更别提那些周边商品了
to say nothing of the merch.
有罪的爷爷 有罪的爷爷
Guilty Grampa! Guilty Grampa!
有罪的爷爷
你把我送进监狱
You sent me to jail.
你算什么记者
You're no journalist.
你把我变成了杀人犯
You made us a murderer. Wah!
我得坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
有罪的爷爷其实无罪
Guilty Grampa is not guilty.
我们都希望他是有罪的
Oh, we all wish he did it.
人人都喜欢诸如DNA检测
Everyone here loves DNA swabs,
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥追踪 血迹分♥析♥的桥段
cell phone pings and spatter analysis,
像电影一样将坏人绳之以法
that fantasy that the bad guys will be caught
警♥察♥拯救世界的戏码
and the police will save the day.
天啊 警♥察♥要做这么多事的吗
Geez. That's a lot to put on a guy.
从现在开始 我将谨慎而明智地播报新闻
From now on, I will report with judicious restraint,
不再为了节目效果而故意哗众取宠
leaving behind sensational revelations
不再为了留住观众而故意制♥造♥悬念
in favor of painstakingly accumulated uncertainties.
我知道你们会和我一起
And I know you will all come along with me
加入这平淡且克制的播报节目
on this slow, measured ride.
一名主播的陨落
肯特·布罗克曼最后的日子
第四集
在说了这样一番严重脱粉的话后
And with that out-of-touch statement,
肯特·布罗克曼彻底与他的主播事业
Kent Brockman bid a big fat farewell
说拜拜了
to his relevancy.
恭喜恭喜
(不是)凶手
爸 开心点 你是清白之身了
Come on, Dad, cheer up. You're an innocent man.
还是说其实另有隐情
Or so you'd have us believe.
我以为薇薇安是爱我的 但她却摆了我一道
I thought Vivienne loved me, but she played me for a sap.
为什么要耍我 宝贝
Why'd you set me up, baby?
如果这么说能让你好受点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我从来就没相信她是真心喜欢你
I never believed she liked you for one second.
但我相信
Well, I did.
我以为她会是我此生最后的挚爱
I thought she was gonna be the last love of my life.
猎鹰着陆
新一代杂♥志♥
你好 亚伯
Hi, Abe.
怎么回...
What the--
薇薇安 你为什么要耍我
Vivienne. Why'd you set me up?
是我们耍了你
We set you up.
你不应该认罪
You weren't supposed to confess.
你本应该来墨西哥找我
You were supposed to meet me in Mexico
带着赔偿金
with the insurance money.
-我们计划好了的 -什么计划
- That was the plan. - What plan?
我先假装身亡
The plan where I faked my death
然后等你带着赔偿金
and waited for you to meet me in Mexico
来墨西哥找我的计划
with the insurance money.
所以我才会在跳船的时候
That's why I yelled, "Abe, don't... forget the plan,"
- 喊着"别忘了我们的计划" -什么船
- as I was diving off the boat. - What boat?
我爱你 你这个老糊涂做♥爱♥机器
I love you, you senile old sex machine.
那现在我们要逃亡到哪里
Oh, what do we do now that we're on the run?
我们去一个
We live out the rest of our days
不会被打扰的地方共度余生
in a place where no one will ever notice us.
我把取暖器开到最大啦
I'm putting the space heater on ten.
小坏蛋
Ooh, Abe.
真淘气
Oh, you naughty boy.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表