Amigos, familia,
和巴仔恶魔
and El Barto.
*巴仔 巴仔恶魔*
Barto, El Barto
*狡猾又自♥由♥的狐狸*
*The fox so cunning and free*
神秘的巴仔恶魔
*The mysterious El Barto*
你认识贵族唐·巴塞洛缪吗
Do you know nobleman Don Bartholomew?
他就住在你每晚都会从里面出来的屋子里
He lives in that house you come out of every night.
好厉害的剑客
Gosh, quite the swordsman.
划烂了我的衬衫
Slashed my shirt,
但根本没伤到我
did not even nick me.
大家散了吧
Move along, folks!
等我血流干应该还要一会儿
It's gonna take me a while to bleed out.
机智
That's clever--
血迹也是个B
a "B."
我知道 当我说我无法想象没有你的生活时
I know I speak for my wife, Frida Kahlo,
我也代表了我的妻子弗里达·卡罗
when I say I couldn't imagine life without you.
当我说我们明天就要离开这里去纽约的时候
But I also speak for my wife, Frida Kahlo,
我也代表了我的妻子弗里达·卡罗
when I say we leave for New York tomorrow!
你从来没提过这事
You never asked me!
别担心 作为一个女人
Don't worry. As a woman,
你在美国会得到更多的尊重的
you will be treated with much more respect in America.
《纽约号♥角》
大人物抵达纽约 还带了妻子
迪亚哥 我知道你是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Diego, I know you are a socialist,
而我是资本主义的代表
whilst I am a lion of capitalism.
没错 而且我们憎恨资本家
Yes, we hate the capitalists.
现在一个年轻的社♥会♥主♥义♥者正在诞生
Right now, a young socialist is being born
他将击倒所有资本家
who will take them down.
他就是伯尼·桑德斯
Mr. Bernie Sanders.
希望他搞快点
I hope he's quick about it.
不应该花你的午餐钱来注射虱子疫苗
Getting a cootie shot should not cost your lunch money.
如果你们不愿意听我的
And if you don't listen to me,
就听听伯尼宝宝们的吧
listen to the Bernie Babies.
干嘛 大家都有保镖的嘛
What? Everybody's got goons.
这一点我不承认 但也不反对
I disavow that and welcome it.
洛克菲勒先生
Senior Rockefeller,
你想从迪亚哥那得到什么
what is it you are looking for from Diego?
弗里达 别这样 非常抱歉
Frida, please! I'm so sorry.
我妻子她不会聊天
My wife does not understand these discussions.
我知道他将给你21000美元
I understand that he is paying you $21,000
用来在他的新洛克菲勒中心
for a mural for his new Rockefeller Center
描绘一个题为"十字路口的人"的壁画
with the theme "Man at the crossroads."
21000美元
$21,000.
你知道时至今日是多少钱吗
Do you know what that is in today's money?
21000美元
$21,000.
这整个区域将成为你的画布
This entire area will be your canvas.
我需要些非常小的画笔
I will need very tiny brushes,
一个放大镜
a magnifying glass
和一大瓶龙舌兰酒
and a huge bottle of tequila.
绝非雕虫小技
No worm.
将是鸿篇巨制
A snake.
你真会讨价还价
You drive a hard bargain,
但这只是一个模型
but this is just a model.
真实的洛克菲勒中心有66层楼高
The real Rockefeller Center will be 66 stories high.
圣诞我们都会砍下并装饰一棵巨大的圣诞树
And every Christmas, we will kill and decorate a giant tree
对其他树以示警告
as a warning to the other trees.
弗里达 为了庆祝我们的胜利
Oh, Frida. Let us celebrate our triumph
让我们亲热一下吧
with some snuggle-issimo.
-不要 -你怎么了 亲爱的
- No. - What's wrong, my dear?
是你的一字眉不舒服吗
Is your unibrow hurting?
你在出♥卖♥♥♥你自己 亲爱的
You are selling out, my love.
洛克菲勒为墨西哥胖子疯狂砸钱
我才没有出♥卖♥♥♥我自己呢
I am not selling out!
我正为这个小老弟画壁画呢
I am doing this mural for the little guy!
就像他这样的小老弟
People like him!
你怎么在晚上擦玻璃
Why are you washing windows at night?
谁说我在擦玻璃
Who said I was washing windows?
至于你 就挥霍你的天赋
As for you, squander your gift,
践踏你的才华吧
spit on your talent.
很高兴我们不谋而合
I am glad we are in agreement.
那你在画壁画时 我该干点什么呢
But what will I do while you work on your mural?
画一幅开心的自画像
Paint a happy self-portrait,
嘴巴笑得很大
smiling ear to ear,
心中毫无牵挂
not a care in the world.
我做不到 迪亚哥
That's not who I am, Diego!
我也爱你
I love you, too.
去酒吧啦
Going to the bar!
描绘 描绘你的痛苦
Paint. Paint your misery.
离开 离开你的丈夫
Also, leave. Leave your husband.
你们俩谁是天使
Which one of you is the angel?
-我们都是 -我们都是
- We both are. - We both are.
你都气昏头了
That's how mad you're feeling.
回天堂啦
Back to Heaven!
禁止吸烟
晚上好 亲爱的
Buenas noches, darling.
今晚多么疯狂啊
What a crazy night I had.
现在我们得就那女人的事统一口径
Now we got to get our stories straight about the Zeppo.
纯属意外 明白了吗
It was an accident, okay?
在创作新画吗
Starting a new painting?
对 我在画出我的感受
Yes. I am painting my feelings.
如此强烈 如此勇敢 如此坦诚面对自己
So strong, so brave, so true to herself.
亲爱的 论才华 我还比不上你的一半
My darling, I am not half the artist you are.
迪亚哥 你在说什么
Diego, what are you saying?
我是说我一直以来都低估了你
I am saying I've underestimated you all this time.
你是个天才
You are a genius!
从现在起 我将用和其他女人共度良宵
From now on, I will show my awe of you
来向你展示我对你的敬畏之情
by sleeping with other women.
就从一小时前算起
Starting an hour ago.
那我就从两小时前开始和其他女人睡
And I will sleep with other women starting two hours ago.
太好了 我听不见你在说什么
I'm so glad I don't hear what you say.
但我会在我们的婚姻中做些从未做过之事
But I will do something I have not done in our entire marriage:
那就是如你所愿
what you want.
行动胜于言语
Well, actions speak louder than words.
不 除非这行动是破坏一栋摩天大楼
No. Unless the action is the demolition of a big building,
一般来说还是言语比较响亮
words are usually louder.
我说什么你都要反驳
Everything is a fight.
我完全反对
I completely disagree.
不过你就等着看我的行动吧
But just wait till you see what I do.
你会为我选择不去做的事而高兴
You'll be pleased with what I do not do,
也会为我选择去做的事而着迷
and you will love what I do do.
晚安
Good night!
欢迎来到洛克菲勒中心
Welcome to Rockefeller Center,
资本主义的圣殿
a temple of capitalism.
想要找到一栋更高的建筑
To find a taller building,
你得再走整整七个街区
you'd have to walk a full seven blocks.
七个很大的街区
Long blocks.
要和行人撞个满怀
With people bumping you.
行了 但艺术仍然只是为了装饰 好吗
Enough already. While the art is still deco, okay?
献给你 亲爱的
For you, my darling.
《十字路口的人类》
Man at the Crossroads.
富人 对 很好
Rich people. Yes, excellent.
宇宙 对 说得通
The cosmos. Yes, makes sense.
一名工人
A worker.
好吧 我想也没法补救了
Well, I suppose it couldn't be helped.
法♥西♥斯♥军队
Fascist army.
游说运动中总能用得上
Always welcome in any lobby.
那家伙是谁
Who's that fellow?
留着络腮胡 带着布尔什维克式微笑的那人
With the beard and the Bolshevik smile.
那是苏联的奠基人 列♥宁♥
That is the founder of Soviet Russia, Lenin.
但他是个共♥产♥党
But-but-but he's a communist.
他只不过是参加了几个会议
Oh, he just attended a couple of meetings.
我的资产主义巨像中不能有共♥产♥党的存在
I can't have a communist in my colossus of capitalism.
涂抹掉他
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表