抱歉我的孩子想偷你的东西
Sorry my kids tried to steal from you.
他们只是想把旧机器人弄回来 这样就能...
It's just that they were trying to get this old robot back, so... so...
这样他们就能重组电子乐队
So they could reunite the entire animatronic band
治愈你内心那个受伤的小小少年
To heal the broken teenager inside of you.
你是怎么知道我的秘密伤痛的
How did you know my secret pain?
我并不知道 但我敏锐的编剧直觉告诉我
I didn't. My storytelling sense told me
这是能把你的情感推到高♥潮♥结局的唯一方式
This was the only emotionally cathartic end to your journey.
编剧大♥师♥
Master of story!
简直是影视界剧本创作之神
He's the ultimate architect of cinematic universes,
还是我爸的朋友
And my dad's friend.
带我去看剩下的几个机器人
I need to see all the robots together.
划变转场...
Wipe to...
狐狸 火鸡
Foxxy, Turkey,
嬉皮 嘎吱
Hippie, and Wakkety!
大家都齐了
You're all here.
我从未见过如此天真烂漫的奇迹场面
I've never seen such genuine childlike wonder.
何况我还去过几十次电影试映
And I've been to dozens of test screenings.
侯默 你对这些角色的情感联♥系♥告诉我
Homer, your emotional connection to these characters
你的故事很有普世性[美国环球影业]
has shown me that your journey can be a universal experience,
-至少是梦工厂动画能拍的 -什么
- Or at least DreamWorks. - what?
我有个绝妙的主意
I have wonderful news.
我要给这些机器人
I'm gonna make these robots
分别制♥作♥九部系列电影
the stars of their own nine-movie franchise.
赶紧注册IP
Buy the underlying IP.
-搞定 IP是你的了 -妙哉
- done. You own it. - Fantastic.
-把它们带走 -带走
- Take them away. - Take them?
但我们刚刚齐聚一堂
But we just got reunited.
但是我需要它们 我的视觉效果艺术家们
Oh, but I need them. My visual effects artists
要把它们扫描到超级计算机里
have to scan them into supercomputers
所以他们重启之日将是电影发布之时
so our mind-blowing reboot will make its release date
在三月三十日将是全新的七月四日
March 30 the new fourth of July.
不
No!
不 往事又重演了
No! the same thing happened again,
只是在几年后有细微的差别
but slightly different, years later.
这就是我的工作
It's what I do.
我失而复得 但又付之东流了
I had them back and I lost them again.
侯默 我知道你有多难过
Homie, I know how hard this is for you.
我总是说你不该这么做
I always say you shouldn't do this,
但也许这一次
but maybe just this once
你得自食其果了
you should go eat your feelings.
五味杂陈情绪加份奶酪
Six feelings with extra cheese.
一份有序的法兰西情感
an order of french feelings,
再加上大份巧克力之冷若冰霜般的情绪
and a super chocolate frosty depression.
推荐再你来个恸哭热苹果
I also recommend a hot apple cry.
是的 我认出一个自食其果的悲情之人
Yes, I recognize a fellow sadness swallower.
然后J·J·艾布拉姆斯就把我的机器人拿走了
And then J.J. Abrams took my robots away
然后对它们为所欲为
so he could reboot them.
为什么好莱坞的人只想着拍电影
Why do hollywood guys only want to make movies?
我以前也像你一样 对电影制♥作♥人不满
I used to be like you, getting angry at filmmakers
他们毁了我最喜欢的童年角色
who ruined my favorite childhood characters,
还沉默不语 但现在
stewing in silence. But now,
多亏了互联网 我能反击了
thanks to the internet, I can fight back.
-是吗 -是 我的朋友
- You can? - Oh, yes, my friend.
这就是所谓的民♥意♥投票
It is called "trolling."
多亏了像我这样的社交媒体超级战士
Thanks to social media super-soldiers like myself,
电影公♥司♥花了数百万美元来移除
studios spent millions to remove
刺猬索尼克那吓人的人类牙齿
sonic the hedgehog's creepy human teeth.
我们改变了虚拟的
We changed the world
视频游戏改编世界
of video game adaptations I never saw.
那我也来 我也变成一个投票勇士
Then I'll do it. I'll become a troll,
来阻止J·J·艾布拉姆斯的重启
stop J.J. Abrams' reboot,
以此来拯救我的孩子们
and save my childhood.
现在我在有一种
And now I'm eating a feeling
前所未有的感觉
I've never felt before.
下定决心
为了他们而战
reddit网
加入我一起阻止好莱坞对披萨机器人的践踏
上传图片
上传影像
加入文字
电影就是唯利是图
番乐方克似人组没了
被毁掉的童年
隐藏在电影背后支离破碎的家庭
番乐方克似人组没了
解放番乐方克似人组
大♥揭♥露♥ 由好莱坞内部人士运作的电影
嘎吱对剧本不满意
马姬 我成功了
Marge, I've done it.
抵♥制♥的势头正在增强
The boycott is gaining momentum
支持的评论铺天盖地
the supportive comments are pouring in.
Reddit网
加入我一起阻止好莱坞对披萨机器人的践踏
最新评论
好吧 我想是的
为什么
来读我关于冠军女孩的同人小说
有三个人回复
Three of them!
侯默 别这样 你错过了好多生活其他的部分
Homer, please. You've missed so much of your life.
关于我们的生活
Of our lives.
那就是一个电影而已
It's only a movie.
是 也许你的对的 或许我在
Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I have been
怀旧引发的仇恨路上走得太远了
taking this nostalgia-fueled vendetta too far.
披萨电影新闻快讯
Pizza movie news alert.
春田镇的居民们 今晚我邀请大家
Hey, Springfield. I'm inviting you
到阿兹台克剧院来 观看我的新动画电影
to come to the Aztec Theatre tonight for a special preview
《披萨特工队》的特别点映
of my new animated movie, Agents of P.I.Z.Z.A.
他怎么有胆子说到做到
How dare he do what he said he was gonna do!
我停顿了好一会儿 让正在观看的人
I paused just long enough for anyone watching
表达一下惊叹 接下来要播放的
to say something. And now, here's a little...
就是今晚电影的匆匆一瞥
"slice" of what you'll see tonight.
披萨特工队
Agents of P.I.Z.Z.A.,
他们将在90分钟内拯救世界
they'll save the world in 90 minutes...
否则电影全额退款
Or the movie is free.
由托尼·库什纳和巴巴卢·曼德尔创作
Written by Tony Kushner and Babaloo Mandel.
均为美国著名编剧
不 这次重塑比我想得还可怕
No. This reimagining is worse than I could have ever imagined.
我必须得阻止这片子上映
I've got to stop that screening.
现在只有一个人能帮帮我的老侯了
There's only one person who can help my Homie now.
-你在给谁打电♥话♥ -算了 别告诉我们
- Who are you calling? - No, don't tell us--
我们晚点发现是谁会更好玩
It'll be cooler when we find out later.
披萨特工队
网络暴民
指定示♥威♥区
好莱坞毁了电影 禁拍施奈德版本[正义联盟]
别再拍片子了 为女性发声
翻拍太烂 罪无可恕
Reboots suck and you're to blame.
照搬可耻 瞎编该死
Make it different, but the same!
忠诚的暴民们 谢谢你们加入我的激♥情♥计划
Thank you, loyal trolls, for joining me and my passion project,
去摧毁另一个人的激♥情♥计划
destroying someone else's passion project.
对 电影就应该按照粉丝心中
Yes, every fan deserves movies that are individually tailored to
根深蒂固的想法量身定制
their preconceived ideas.
让我们去毁掉所有人的夜晚吧
Let's ruin everyone's night!
欢迎来到《披萨特工队》的点映式
Welcome to this preview of Agents of P.I.Z.Z.A.,
这部电影的配音演员
featuring the voice talents
在八个月前家喻户晓
of whoever was famous eight months ago.
但真正的幕后英雄是那些成千上万
But the real heroes are the thousands
没日没夜辛勤工作
of computer artists who worked around the clock,
最后逐渐失明的电脑美工们 他们来自
slowly going blind, at such effects houses as
梦监牢 电子血汗工厂
Dream Prison, Digital Sweatshop,
契约奴仆等特效公♥司♥ 我们尚未清点
Indentured Server-dudes, and too many others to count...
-也没付钱 -太好了
- or pay. - Yeah!
那么现在 不说废话了
And now, without further ado...
有人让你说废话了吗
Did somebody ask for ado?
你好啊 侯默 很高兴见到你
Hey, Homer. Good to see you.
是啊 正如你所愿 不是吗
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
这人把用来售卖♥♥披萨的简易又可爱的
This man took simple, beautiful animal robots
动物机器人
designed to sell pizza
改造成了粗糙的商业机器
and turned them into something crass and commercial.
都结束了 J.J
Well, it's all over, J.J.--
如果你的目的就是这个
If those are your real initials.
我要烧掉这电影的唯一一份副本
I'm going to burn the only copy of this movie.
其实电影已经在全世界的服务器上备份了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表