可能会让你好受些的事情的
something that might make you feel better.
你知道艾娜和我
Did you know Edna and I once
曾考虑过搬离春田镇吗
were thinking of leaving Springfield?
我好受多了
Oh, I feel so much better.
他是怎么做到的 我不知道
How does he do it? I don't know!
但我们却没有搬走
But the fact is we didn't move.
我们开了场家庭会议
We had a family meeting.
轮到托德主持会议
It was Todd's turn at the gavel.
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
只有全家人都同意我们才搬走 托德你怎么看
Now, we can't leave Springfield unless it's unanimous. Todd?
我同意 搬走我就能摆脱那只
I vote "Yes." I can finally get away
一直吓我的瓢虫了
from that ladybug that scares me.
我受够了辛普森先生一直往咱家鸟盆里尿尿了
I'm tired of Mr. Simpson peeing in our bird bath.
一票 两票 算上我三票
Well, that's one, two, three, and...
我必须待在春田镇
I have to stay here in Springfield,
巴特·辛普森这样的孩子还需要我
because boys like Bart Simpson need me.
心地善良却遭到误解的孩子们
Sweet, misunderstood boys,
需要有人来发掘他们内心深处
who just need someone to recognize the basic goodness
陷入囹圄 等待脱困的
that's trapped inside them
人初之善
and is desperately trying to get out.
她对猫过敏 但是
She was allergic to the cat, but, uh,
在你身边她可不会打喷嚏 孩子
you were nothing to sneeze at, son.
这视频有帮助吗
Well, did that help?
太有了
Yeah!
现在来一起感谢上帝
Now let us give thanks.
要是大家都能掌握好说话的分寸就好了
If only people stopped when they made their point.
不过还是谢谢你
But thanks.
这个还给你
And this belongs to you.
也许你想要读一读
You might want to read it.
把你写得很不错
You come off pretty well.
这可使不得 这是艾娜的隐私
No sirree, Bob. Those are Edna's private thoughts,
还是不要窥探的好
and they're gonna stay private.
你把巴特治好了吗
Did you fix Bart?
必须的
Yep.
你手里拿的啥
What's in your hand?
没啥
Uh, uh, nothing.
"我已经和内德在一起一年了"
"Now that I've been with Ned a year,
他把我的生活变成了活生生的...
he's made my life a living..."
我会赎罪的
I'll think of a penance.
美梦成真
"Dream come true."
看来我得擦擦眼镜了
Oh. Now I got to clean my specs.
谢谢你 艾娜
Thanks, Edna.
*我在树下找到了她的日记*
*I found her diary underneath a tree*
内德和艾娜
永远在一起
我再也不打小报告了
鲍勃·纽哈特秀
*翻看关于我的内容*
*And started reading about me*
*她写的文字出乎我的意料*
*The words she'd written took me by surprise*
*都是她平时不会说的话*
*You'd never read them in her eyes*
克老师 我们真的很想您
*全是最甜蜜的话*
*All the sweet things they can find*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表