-什么 -一次有人提了个非常好的问题
- What? - Once, a guy asked a question so good,
当场得到一份漫威的工作
he got a job with Marvel on the spot.
在漫威写剧本吗
Ooh, me write for Marvel?
当上能够决定复联命运的
Be a part of the committee that would decide
委员会成员吗
the fate of the Avengers?
那像我这样的人就可以拿我做梗了
Then people like me could make fun of me.
但这些问题还不够好 男粉丝
But those ain't gonna cut it, fanboy.
那我要写出最棒的提问
Then I will write the best question ever.
他是真人吗
Was he real or...
当然 作为一个真人是不该
Of course I'm real, and a real person
买♥♥你和这家伙间的座位的
should never be booked between you and this guy.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
史蒂夫·费希宾点的犹太餐
Kosher meal for Steve Fishbein.
我是史蒂夫·费希宾
I am Steve Fishbein.
动漫展
动漫展 比我想的还壮观
Comicalooza, even more glorious than I dreamed.
我不该这么做 太蠢了
I should not have done that. Very stupid.
男的都是蝙蝠侠 女的都是哈莉·奎茵
Every man a Batman, every woman a Harley Quinn.
尤达宝宝换尿片点
有机会接触到《神秘博士》里的名人
The chance to rub elbows with the who's who of Dr. Who.
还能和蚁人保罗·路德同坐一辆电梯
And to ride an escalator next to Ant-Man Paul Rudd!
你是蚁人保罗·路德
You are Ant-Man Paul Rudd.
妈的 我真讨厌自己那张♥平♥易近人的脸
Oh, God, I hate my approachable everyman looks.
作为一个还愿意做你粉丝的人
Yes, a question, please, from someone who is
问你个问题
still willing to become a fan.
如果你能使用复仇者式的
If you had access to an Avengers-style
量子时间循环 你会回到过去
quantum time loop, would you go back in time
拒绝参演《笨人晚餐》吗
and not be in Dinner for Schmucks?
贵宾卡
Activate VIP pass.
我看了贵宾房♥整整两秒
For two seconds I saw inside the VIP room.
导演过《钢铁侠》系列
乔恩·费儒在闻鹰嘴豆泥
I saw Jon Favreau sniffing hummus
看味对不对
to see if it was still good.
到椒盐脆饼时间了
Time for a celebratory pretzel.
欢乐梅姑的椒盐脆饼
呱呱 呱呱
Ribbit, ribbit
动漫展
罗宾[《蝙蝠侠》中的人物]招领处
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来面试的波巴·费特
Boba Fett on a job interview.
你走开 我在构思那个完美的提问
Well, begone. I'm writing the perfect panel question.
你别在这待着
Get out of here.
老天 老天 我想出来了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I have it.
"超级英雄是美国的新宗教吗
"Are superheroes America's new religion?
如果是 卖♥♥漫画书所得的利润是不是该免税"
And if so, shouldn't comic book profits be tax-free?"
我会给漫威干活
I will work for Marvel,
他们也终于会成功了
and they will finally be successful.
这问题真不错
Hey, good question.
谢谢你 X教授[《X战警》中的人物]
Thank you, Professor X.
我不是X教授
I'm not Professor X.
我只是个坐在轮椅上找孩子的
I am just a bald man in a wheelchair
秃头男子而已
searching for his child.
-你好 丽莎 -你好 布雷克
- Hey, Lisa. - Oh, hey, Blake.
我想一个人待着的时候 就来这里吃东西
This is where I eat when I want to be alone.
但我现在并不想独处
Uh, I don't want to be alone, though.
来点芥末青豆吗 它们特别干
Um, want to share wasabi peas? They're really dry.
你是素食主义者吗
Are you a veggie?
-对 我是 -我也是
- Yes, I am. - Me, too.
这是素食三明治 只含面包 生菜和番茄
This is a BLT: bread, lettuce and tomato.
不许你和我女朋友说话
Hey, quit talking to my girlfriend.
我不是你女朋友
I am not your girlfriend.
好吧 我们现在主要操心
Right, right. We're focused on
职业体验日和作业
career days and homework right now.
-但爱情... -离我远点
- But love has a way of... - Get away from me.
老天 丽莎 咱俩和我爸妈一模一样
Oh, my God, Lisa, we've become my parents.
我只是想祝你好运 还有...
Well, I just wanted to wish you good luck and, uh...
这是爵士乐
所以永不止歇
我最爱宁静了
Ah, my favorite sound: silence.
再见
See ya.
迷人的蓝色美瞳
动漫展
动漫展
论尊重虚拟历史事件的重要性
比我想象的规模要大一些
Okay, a little bigger than I thought.
老天 这简直就像是阿宅版的火人祭
Oh, boy, it's like Burning Man for nerds, although
不过火人祭其实本来就是给阿宅们准备的
to be fair, Burning Man is also Burning Man for nerds.
老天 这里阿宅可真多
Man, there's a lot of nerds.
H厅的朋友们 大家好
Hello, Hall H.
让我们的吼声传到阿斯加德吧
Let's let out a roar they can hear in Asgard.
提问 阿斯加德难道不是被真空包围
Question, isn't sound to Asgard blocked
声音传不过去吗
by the vacuum of space?
事实上 声音是通过世界树传播的
Actually, sound is transmitted by Yggdrasil,
这棵树连系着宇宙中的九个世界
the tree that connects the nine worlds of the cosmos.
但它并不负责传输
But transmission doesn't come into it.
这从来没被证伪过
This has never not been true.
你看过《雷神》吗
Have you ever read Thor?
我们有幸邀请到了几位行业中的翘楚
We have some of the greatest creators in the industry here.
丹尼尔·金 佐伊·伯韦尔
Daniel Kim, Zoe Burwell,
和大卫·Z·科恩
and David Z. Cohen!
我的天
Oh, my God!
他们都在推特上拉黑了我
I've been blocked on Twitter by all of them.
现在到了 观众提问环节
And now it's time for... audience questions.
好耶 第三个
Yes. Third position.
准备一下 距麦克风两步之遥
Time to prepare. And just two steps to the mic.
完美
It's perfect.
我想问 像我这样的人
Um, I-I'd like to ask, how would someone like me
怎么才能让像你们这样的人 看看我的作品
get someone like you to-to look at my work?
我可以看一看
I'll look at your work.
其实 我
Uh, actually, uh, I-I don't...
我没有作品
I don't have any work, per se.
下一个
Next.
快到我了
Closer to me.
1938年 《超人》表现了
Isn't it true that Superman represented
作者杰里·西格尔和乔·舒斯特
the subconscious desire of creators Jerry Siegel
打败纳粹威胁的潜意识愿望 是真的吗
and Joe Shuster to defeat the Nazi menace in 1938?
真是前无古人后无来者的妙问
I have never heard a question that good.
行吧 好问题
Oh, yes, yes, good question.
答案肯定是"废话"
And I believe the answer is "A-doy".
接下来的问题会震惊全场
And now for the query that will blow them away.
诶 我的问题呢
Uh, uh, where's my question?
不会当做纸巾用掉了吧
Ha, did I use it as a napkin?
不 我从不用纸巾 在哪里
No, I never use a napkin. Ugh, where is it?
-下一个 -我...
- Next! - Um, uh...
我的问题是
Yes, my question is, um, uh...
好吧 我给忘了
Okay, I forgot my question.
史上最烂的问题
Worst question ever.
不
No!
欢迎来到漫威
Welcome to Marvel.
不
No.
我们可以给你一份在DC的工作
We could offer you a job at DC.
绝对不要
Yes, hard pass.
我还以为今天不能再糟了呢
Just when I thought this day could not get any worse.
首席争霸赛
好了 你们期待已久的日子到了 首席争霸
Okay, the day you've been waiting for: chair challenges.
我们从拉尔夫开始 挑战第一个三角铁
We begin with Ralph challenging for first triangle.
成功了一半
I'm halfway through.
老样子 三角铁的首席将会空缺
Once again, first triangle will be an empty chair.
空椅子赢了
The better chair won.
现在 首席萨克斯 丽莎·辛普森
Now, for first saxophone, Lisa Simpson.
素食主义者 我把你的簧片
Hey, vegetarian, I soaked your reed
浸过热狗汤了
in hot dog water.
糟透了 布雷克
Terrible. Blake?
依然糟糕 但好一点
Terrible, but better.
你是首席
You're first chair.
原来你一直在耍我
You were playing me the whole time.
不许这样走开
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表