斯帕科勒家族树
*我从梦中醒来*
*I woke from my dreamin'*
*身边有我的爱人布兰迪*
*With my love, Brandine*
*那个我们十六岁就被我搞大肚子的女孩*
*The gal I got pregnant when we was 16*
克里塔斯和布兰迪
没人像你一样对我说过这些甜言蜜语
Aw. No one sweet-talks me like you,
你这张山羊嘴
goat lips.
克里塔斯·斯帕科勒
经纪人 侯默·辛普森
克里塔斯 你改变了我
Cletus, you changed my life.
我也想为你做些能改变你人生的事
How would you like for me to change yours?
不会是非法传销吧
You ain't pitchin' me on a pyramid scheme, is you?
如果是的话 算我一个
'cause if so, I'm in.
不不不 我会让世界听到你的声音
No, no, no. The world's got to hear what you've got to say.
那感情好啊
Well, I'll be daggadoobedubbit.
怎么把我带停车场了
Why'd you bring me to a parking lot?
如果是为了给宝宝起名
Hey, if it's to find baby names,
我已经有凯美瑞 费斯蒂瓦 仅限小型车
I already gots Camry, Festiva, Compact Only
还有丹佛锁扣
and Denver Boot.
不不不
No, no, no.
这里将是你歌♥唱生涯开始的地方
We're gonna start your singing career right here.
戴维酒馆
唱歌♥不限
歌♥唱生涯
S-singing career?
如果你能像打动我一样打动观众...
If you can reach an audience the way you reached me...
你看过布莱德利·库珀和嘎嘎演的
Did you ever see A Star is Born
《一个明星的诞生》吗
with Bradley Cooper and Lady gaga?
没
No.
芭芭拉·史翠珊和克里斯·克里斯托佛森那版呢
How about with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson?
也没
No, sir.
詹姆斯·梅森和朱迪·嘉兰的呢
James Mason and Judy Garland?
就是那个《好莱坞的价值》吗
Oh, no. Just What Price Hollywood?
康斯坦斯·贝内特和洛威·舍曼主演
With Constance Bennett and Lowell Sherman,
是《一个明星的诞生》的最初版
upon which a star is born is based.
不管这些 我能让你成为明星
Whatever. I can make you a star.
我爸爸会打造你的
My pappy's gon' manage you.
夺棒啊
Whoa diggity!
你的未来一片光明 好比鸡窝里的臭鼬
Your future's brighter than a polecat in a henhouse.
如果你们要说乡下话
Hey, if you're gonna speak hillbilly,
好好练习花[发]音
Practice your enuncification.
锃[正]确地使用副词
Use your adverbs proper-like, dadgummitly.
-好叭 -鄙人错了
- Yes'm. - We's powerful sorry.
我得想个办法养家糊口
Well, I do need to find a way to make a living,
韦根拒绝了我
Since Wiggum shut me down.
我发过誓 我再也不会干零售这行了...
And I swore I would never go back to retail...
我说的零售是真给动物接尾巴
Which means putting tails back on animals.
你有什么经验吗
You got any experience?
我曾给一个美丽的女人做过经纪人
I once managed a beautiful woman
她不是我的妻子
who was not my wife.
结果和你想的一样
It ended the way you'd expect.
12张白金唱片大卖♥♥
12 gold records.
但我保证我对你会一直很坦诚[直线射击]
But I promise I'll always shoot straight with you,
除非我们要用真枪
Unless we're actually using real guns.
那我就没什么准头了
In which case I always blast randomly in a circle.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
别这么急
Whoa, not so fast there.
演艺圈被那些土老帽弄得一团糟
Show business has screwed up a lot of country folk,
比如猫王 小甜甜布兰妮
From Elvis to Britney.
还有《灵马艾德》[美国情景喜剧]
And Mister Ed.
你知不知道那匹马是个瘾君子
Did you know that he was a heroin addict?
马中枭雄
A horse on horse?
不错 不错
Of course, of course.
你不愿干的活都可以交给我
Look, I'll do the dirty work.
这是一份正经合同
Now, here's the standard contract.
经纪合同[俱乐部啤酒特♥供♥]
有效期 永不过期[十二个月]
祝您工作[饮酒]愉快
让我看[鹅]一下
Well, let me just give this a quick gander.
来 鹅
Come here, gander.
好 没问题 我们成交
Okay, yeah, all right. We got a deal.
克里塔斯·斯帕科勒
戴维酒馆
唱歌♥不限
好的音乐更受人喜爱
侯默 孩子们这么晚还在这里 这样好吗
Homie, should our kids be here this late?
我现在是个顾家的男人
I'm a family man now.
而顾家的男人总和家人在一起
And a family man does things with his family.
-我得写数学作业 -去吧台写
- I have math homework. - Do it at the bar.
要做什么呢
Okay, let's see.
我得画一个完美的圆
I've got to draw a perfect circle.
画好了
There you go.
谢谢
Th-thank you.
我来起个头 兄弟们
Uh, follow me, boys.
一 二
A-one and a-two,
一 二
and a-one and a-two and a...
三 已经数到三了吗
Three? When did that happen?
*在乡村*
*Out in the country*
*没有朝九晚五*
*They ain't no nine-to-five*
*没有升职加薪*
*We don't get promoted*
*只有努力生活*
*It's a fight to stay alive*
*在日子不好过的时候*
*We lean on our family*
我爱这首歌♥
*我们依靠家人*
*When times is gettin' hard*
*我们贫穷又邋遢*
*We're broke and we're dirty*
小乐子夜店
蒙太奇的第二分镜
*我们也没有聪明绝顶*
*And we ain't too smart*
*可是*
*But hey, hey*
*我想说*
*Here's what I got to say*
*你可以留着你的华厦*
*You can keep your mansions*
拿一颗 留一颗 小费
*留着你的游艇*
*And you can keep your yachts*
*除了这一切 我别无所求*
*I ain't needin' nothin' 'cept for everything I gots*
*感谢上帝*
*And I thank the Lord for that*
克里粉丝团
*这是我*
*That's me*
*每晚数着祝福*
*When I count my blessings every night*
现在我们说说 演播室
艺术之旅中途的完美选择
*我有家室和一腔肋骨*
*Got my wife and my kids and a belly full of ribs*
*上有主 下有爱*
*Lord up above and a whole lot of love*
乡巴佬之光 妹子都爱
*有妻有儿 也有一腔肋骨*
*Wife and my kids and a belly full of ribs*
哈西德派教♥徒♥都爱乡巴佬
*感谢上主*
*And I thank the Lord above*
#明日之星
#risingstar.
#乡巴佬希克斯
#fleetwoodhick.
#坎耶韦斯特维吉尼亚
#kanyewestvirginia.
#约克洛诺
#yokelono.
#奥克弗诺基卡拉OK
#okefenokeekaraoke.
发送
And send.
好莱坞 艾琳·德杰尼勒斯脱口秀
艾琳 就知道你会在跳舞
Ah, Elin, I thought I'd find you dancing.
是的 你没看错
Yes, I'm exactly as I seem.
-我 -安静
- Well, I-- - Quiet!
有人要大赚点击率了
Someone's getting clicks.
下一位嘉宾来自美国的心脏地带
Our next guest is from america's heartland.
不不不
Up-bup-bup!
别坐在我的白色家具上
Not on my white furniture, please.
不够响亮 不够响亮
Not loud enough! Not loud enough!
别逼我让你们跳舞
Don't make me make you dance!
给我换新观众
Get me a new audience.
不要直视广♥告♥牌中眼
你好呀 艾琳大妹子
Howdy do, Elin?
你在那个《海底总动员》电影里
You sure do look different in person than you do
看起来确实不一样
in them finding nemo movies.
克里塔斯 我听说
You know, Cletus, I've heard your fans
你的粉丝对你言听计从
will do anything you say.
不会吧
Oh, that can't be true.
-试试看 -算了吧
- Try it. - Nah, go on.
我的节目我说了算
It's my show. Do as I say.
艾琳 我们镇上有个警♥察♥局长
Well, Elin, we got ourselves a police chief
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表