Not here.
那我们的爷爷呢
How 'bout our grandpa?
也不在这
Also not here.
你知道这里发生了什么吗
Do you see anything that goes on here?
你们的爸爸和爷爷跟特伦斯一起走了
Your father and grandfather left with Terrance.
你公公在做"救我"的口型
Your father-in-law was mouthing the words "help me"
但我训练有素 直接无视
but I'm trained to ignore that.
不好意思 你们是特伦斯的朋友吗
Excuse me, are you friends with Terrance?
我是他的女儿 黑兹尔
I'm his daughter, Hazel.
你父亲把我丈夫和他父亲带走了
Your father took my husband and his father away.
侯默昨晚给我留了一条语♥音♥留言
Homer left me this phone message last night.
马姬 我被锁在后备箱里了
Marge! I'm... locked in a trunk!
感觉糟得很
And not in a good way!
我得
I got to...
发生什么了
What's going on?
你♥爸♥爸联♥系♥你了吗
Have you heard anything from your dad?
他总是忘记打电♥话♥
He never remembers to call.
尤其是他杀人的时候
Especially when he's killing people.
杀人
Killing people?!
不过那是他当间谍时的事了
But that's when he was a spy.
他现在退休了 有点错乱
Now he's retired and a bit delusional,
老天保佑他嗑嗨了的脑袋瓜
bless his moldy melon.
好消息是他已经没有枪了
Good thing he couldn't get hold of a gun.
在英国的时候
In England.
给疯狂特伦斯的枪♥支♥快递
Gun delivery for crazy Terrance.
他没说姓什么
Didn't give a last name.
只说他是给外国政♥府♥做事的
Just said he was workin' for a foreign government.
不是还有等待期吗
What about the waiting period?
法律规定在购买♥♥枪♥支♥后等待一段时间才能实际拥有枪♥支♥
我等他给我现金
Oh, I waited for him to hand me cash.
没了[期限]
Period.
我们正在死亡之路上 而且在减速了
Uh, we're on a gravel road and we're slowing down.
不是什么好事
Not a good sign.
就这样了 爸爸
This is it, dad.
我原谅你做的所有事
I forgive you for everything.
你也一样 儿子
You, too, son.
如果他让我自己挖自己的坟墓
If he asks me to dig my own grave,
我一定会全力以赴
I'm totally not gonna do a good job.
这么做是白费力气
Well, this is a wild goose chase.
车里不可能有人
There's no one in the car.
把后备箱打开
Open the trunk.
我的妈耶
Well, I'll be.
我竟然破案了
I solved a case.
咋回事呢
How did I do this?
是我用手♥机♥追踪了我爸
I tracked my father with my cell phone.
你就显摆吧
Show-off.
我去负责发通告 美♥国♥佬♥们
I'll put out the bulletin, yanks.
不是 我是说
Damn it. I mean...
伙计们
Guys!
爸 我知道是你
Dad, I know that's you.
别挡道 妹子 我在干活呢
Move yo' ass, sister. I'm workin' here.
我听说有人不乖了
I heard someone's been a little naughty.
又开始玩绑票了
A bit kidnappy.
天啊 你说得对
Oh, my god, you're right.
我又搞砸了
I've mucked it up again.
警官 我希望你永远都不用体会
Officers, I hope you never know what it's like
这一辈子都没能干好本职工作的感觉
to face a lifetime of failing at your duty.
我一直很称职 朋友
Never happen, my friend.
手铐 手铐
Cuffs. Cuffs.
手铐哪去了
Oh, who's got the cuffs?!
我真是个废物
I'm-I'm nothing.
真没用 还不如我老爸
I'm a failure. I'm worse than my father.
我真是个彻头彻尾的窝囊废
I'm just a hopeless bag of useless...
后悔也没用了
Can't even kick myself.
这个可怜虫
Poor fella.
忙活了五十年还是一事无成
Nothin' to show for 50 years' work.
但谁又能像汤姆·琼斯那样成功呢
But who does except for Tom Jones?
著名英国歌♥手 1965年出道至今
那哥们真是活得够本了
That guy loves not being dead.
但我可以帮他
But I could help this guy.
只要我假扮成银狐
By being the Grey Box.
还是啥来着
Or whatever.
其实 你抓对人了
You know what? You got your man.
我的确是俄♥国♥佬的间谍
I did spy for the russkies.
我就是银狐
I am the Grey Fox!
真的吗
R-really?
没错 我一直都知道会被你抓到
Yep. I always knew you'd be the one to get me.
不愧是我啊
Good show, me!
不得不承认我确实也怀疑过自己
I have to admit, I did doubt myself a couple of times.
现在你能开开心心地退休了
Well, now you can retire a happy man,
没事看看让人气炸的福克斯新闻啥的
watch Fox news and feel your brain turn to angry mush.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
马姬 能给我个拥抱吗
Marge, may I give you a hug?
当然
Of course.
不 悲剧又重演了
No! It's happened again!
别慌 别慌 她没事
No, no, no, she's fine.
是我习惯用枪开罐罢了
I was just shootin' off the top of a soda can.
侯默 你和特伦斯一起开车回去吧
Homer, why don't you ride back with Terrance?
好的
Okay.
不是 坐前面去
No, no. Up front.
好耶 像大人一样坐前面
Up front! like a grown-up!
*跋山涉水*
*It's a long way*
*去蒂帕雷里*
*To Tipperary*
快点唱 来
Faster! come on!
*跋山涉水路难行*
*It's a long way to go*
*路上喝点小酒*
*Tiddly pom*
*跋山涉水去蒂帕雷里*
*It's a long way to Tipperary*
全剧终
但银狐会在《金盆洗手》和《银手指》中回归
-爸 过来 -咋了
- Dad, come here. - What is it?
是俄语
It's russian.
你在干什么坏事呢
What's going on in here, missy?
俄♥罗♥斯♥制♥造♥
"Made in Russia"?
怪不得亚马逊上只卖♥♥三块钱
Oh, that's why that thing only cost three bucks on Amazon.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表