Actually, the movie's backed up on servers all over the world.
那个胶卷只是小吃摊上的道具
That reel is just a prop from the snack stand.
难怪一股黄油味儿
Oh. I wondered why it was buttery.
你不能让这电影上映 改变那些角色
You can't release this movie. Changing those characters
-会毁了我的童年 -胡说八道
- will ruin my childhood! - Bullpucky!
原来妈妈之前打给他了
So that's who mom called earlier.
我太满意了
So satisfying.
儿子 一部电影不会毁了你的童年
Son, a movie can't ruin your childhood.
是被我这个糟糕的父亲毁掉的
I ruined it by being a terrible father.
-但是这电影 -不 是我
- But the movie. - No, it was me.
我不停贬低你 从不倾听你的心声
I put you down, I never listened to you,
嘲笑你的梦想很可笑
Said your dreams were ridiculous.
或许因为我就是这样长大的
Maybe it was the way I was brought up.
我小时候男人只可以喜欢体育明星
Men back then could only love sports stars
和汽车
and auto makes.
我最喜欢雪佛兰 我以为这才是人生追求
I was a Chevy man and I thought that was enough.
以为63年产雪佛兰羚羊豪华超跑
The '63 Impala ss sport coupe.
才是我真正的儿子
Now, that was a son.
我悟了 不是这电影的问题
Of course. It's not the movie that sucks,
而是你毁了我
It was you sucking.
全都怪你
It was always you sucking.
爸爸 我恨你
I hate you, dad.
侯默 我知道你还放不下过去
Homer, I know you were attached to the past,
但这部电影 足足有71分钟
But this movie.. all 71 minutes of it,
或许可以帮助新一代的孩子们
might help a new generation of kids
忘记他们糟糕的父母
forget their terrible parents.
-比如我们 爸爸 -我好想去忘记
- Like us, dad. - I want to forget so bad.
去吧 去拍电影吧
Go on, make your movie.
这电影真的已经拍完了
It's literally already done.
那我如果想再见到我的朋友们
I guess the only time I'll see my friends now
只能在大银幕上了
is on the big screen.
其实吧...
Well, actually...
乐队又重聚了
The band is back together.
我把它们重新编程了
I had them reprogrammed
等到庆功派对上负责分发冻酸奶
to dispense frozen yogurt at the after party.
再见 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.
你永远活在我心中
You'll always be a part of me.
那些胆敢重拍老电影
To all who dare reboot a movie,
漫画或者电视剧的人听着
Comic book, or TV show.
键盘五侠在看着你
You are being watched by Troll Force Five!
玛丽苏
玛丽苏 专业撰写自己是主角的同人文
Mary Sue, who writes fan fiction starring herself.
哈利波特转过身说道 '要不是玛丽苏帮忙
"Harry potter turned and said, 'Without Mary Sue,
我不可能救得活邓布利多'
I never could have brought Dumbledore back to life.'"
毛毛
毛毛 低成本特效中劣质毛发的专业批评者
The furry, the ultimate expert on poorly-rendered CGI hair.
狗熊出汗的时候毛发可不是这个亚子的
That's not what it looks like when a bear sweats.
快递侠
快递侠 善于强行磕
The shipper, able to detect
根本就不存在的CP组合
romantic connections where, clearly, none exist.
C-3PO和楚巴卡这对CP你必须给我磕
C-3PO and Chewbacca are definitely a couple.
分别为《星球大战》里的机器人和大猩猩
斯坦
斯坦 拥有技能
Stan, who can ruin anything
爱得太深 演得太真
By loving it too much.
我们就是
Together, we are...
地球上最毒舌的超级英雄
键盘五侠
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表