剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
You will grovel before me.
是因为你身高的问题吗
Is this about your height?
你也没那么矮啦
You're not that short.
好吧 看来站在朋友身边
Eh, I guess next to your friends
你的确看起来很弱小
you are pretty shrimpy.
杀人坦 让超级兔永远闭嘴
Thunkian, close Superrabbit's mouth permanently.
不会吧 费欧拉 让超级兔跪地求饶
What?! Faora, make Superrabbit beg for mercy now!
我是你的女朋友 佐德
I'm your girlfriend, Zod.
我可不接受你的指令
I don't take orders from you.
好吧 我们分手
Fine. You and I are finished.
现在 你去击垮超级兔
Now you will crush Superrabbit.
你只说对了一件事
You're right about one of those things.
尊敬的阁下 看起来就只剩下
Well, your worshipfulness, it looks like it's
我和你了
just you and me.
钻进兔子洞了呢
Down the rabbit hole.
真是意料之中呢
How predictable.
嘿 佐德 跪在自己面前吧
Hey, Zod. Kneel before yourself.
天啊 我要伤到自己了
Ooh. I'm going to hurt me.
我找到了新的幻影区 来囚禁
I located a new phantom zone and stuck Zod, Faora,
佐德 费欧拉和杀人坦
and Thunkian inside it.
那是我最后一次 见到他们
That was the last time I saw them.
那也是我最后一次 当超级兔
That was also the last time I was Superrabbit.
因为我了解到 超能力会腐蚀自己
Because I learned that power corrupts.
除非我能学会谦逊
unless it's tempered by humility.
所以你就放弃了一切吗
So you just gave it all up?
没错
Yep.
整个故事都是你编的
Ha! You made up that whole story.
才没有人会舍弃 那样的超能力呢
No one would ever walk away from all that power.
所以 我要把你的东西卖♥♥了
Just for that, I'm selling your stuff
然后把钱自己留下
and keeping all the money.
你反正都会这么做呢
You were gonna do that anyway.
我知道
I know.
嘿 我们走近路回家吧
Hey. Let's shave two seconds off our walk home
就走那条黑暗 荒凉的小道
by going down this dark and desolate alley.
把珍珠项链给我
I'll take those pretty pearls.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
我是蝙蝠兔
I'm Batrabbit.
你别指望 我会给小费
Oh, well, don't expect a tip.
我可没要你救我们
I didn't ask to be saved.
我真是小坏坏呢
Ain't I a stinker?
这就全剧终啦
And that's the end.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表