剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
华纳群星总动员
荒唐的旅程
葡萄牙航海家
位于美国亚利桑那州西北部
位于加州及内华达州交界边境 是美国一处险奇的山区
秃鹰食腐肉为生
我 阿♥拉♥斯加州 品名 一只电动机器牛
您的顶点包裹
您的顶点包裹
您的顶点包裹
餐厅加油站
纪念品店
丽贝卡前门
丽贝卡前门
西行 一百九十英里 死亡谷
钻井加油站
♪ 老实待着吧 小公牛 ♪
Get along, little bully
♪ 阿♥拉♥斯加州 会是你的归宿 ♪
Well, you know Alaska will soon be your home.
洗澡时间到啦 崔弟
Bath time, Tweety Bird.
♪ 边洗香香 边唱歌♥ ♪
Singing in the bathtub
我好像看见了 偷♥窥♥的傻大猫呢
I thought I saw a peeping Tom cat.
你这是在侵犯 我的私人空间哟
This is a violation of my personal space.
救命
Help!
给我过来 你这只小鸡仔
Come back here, you little squab.
给你 小狗狗
Here you go, Poochie.
救命啊
Help!
我很喜欢吃盒饭呢
I do enjoy a boxed lunch.
美味来了呢
Yum yum yum!
嘿 看着点 小鬼
Hey, watch it, Buster.
你是我的了 小美味
You're mine, morsel.
我可不这么想哦
I don't think so.
我都头晕目眩了
Upside down.
住嘴 你不能吃我
Stop it, you can't eat me.
你这个超坏大猫咪
You're a big ol' putty tat.
坏猫咪 臭猫咪
Bad kitty. Bad kitty.
够了 能消停会吗
All right, just a second here!
老天呀 这是哪里呀
Suffering succotash. Where are we?
好冷 小怪讨厌寒冷
Ohh. Cold. Taz hate cold.
这是什么荒郊野岭啊
Oh, what a desolate place this is.
我的尾巴毛 都被冻掉了
I'm already freezing my tail feathers off.
别慌
Don't panic.
或许从那个山顶上 可以看到家呢
Maybe I can see home from the top of that mountain.
你还要爬山
Mountain?
还没等你爬上去 就会被冻成猫柱了
Why, you'll be a frozen catsicle before you ever get there.
听着 小鸟 这都是你的错
Look, bird, it's your fault
才导致我们 陷入这种窘境
we're in this resulting predicament.
我的错吗 我什么都没做呀
My fault? I didn't do nothing.
你诱惑我
You tempted me.
靠洗澡吗
By taking a bath?
你脑子不好吧 伙计
You got problems, man.
我要去找个 温暖舒适的小镇
I'm going to find a nice warm town.
你呢 长毛怪 和我一起来吗
You, beast, coming with me?
小怪
Taz.
- 你说什么 - 我叫小怪
- What? - Name Taz.
我们走吧 小怪
Let's go, Taz.
我再也不想看见你了 害人精
I hope I never see you again, bane of my existence.
喂 等等我
Hey, wait up.
我和你们一起去啦
I'm coming with you.
谁能想到这家伙
Hmph. Who would have thought that this thing
居然比你还懦弱呢
would be wimpier than you?
你的明白 打败一个比你
I'll have you know, it's not exactly easy
大十倍的家伙 可不是件易事
to fight off someone 10 times your own size.
我体内有你 无法想象的力量
I've got strength in me you can't even imagine.
是吗 大多数时候 我都在让你呢
Yeah, well, I let you get away most of the time.
在老奶奶家待着 总得有乐子才行
Gotta have something to do around the old lady's house.
你可真棒哦 毫无作用先生
Nice work, Mr. Useless.
放轻松 大毛球
All right, easy there, Fuzzball.
我想翻过下个山脊 就能到家啦
I'm sure home is over the next ridge.
跟我来
Follow me.
可怜的小怪 都已经冻僵啦
Aw. The poor little devil is all frozen.
就算麦哲伦来这里 也会得低温症呢
You can think Magellan over here for the hypothermia.
你就只会推卸责任
That is so like you to try to turn this around.
你就不能无视我吗
Can't you just ignore me?
你能看起来 别那么美味吗
Can't you stop looking so delicious?
我们刚从那边过来啊
We just came from that direction.
那些人去哪里了呀
Where'd those other guys go?
我在你背上嵌着呢
I'm kind of embedded in your back at the moment.
别担心 小伙子们
Don't worry, fellas,
我们甩开他啦
I think we lost him.
甩开谁
Lost who?
甩开他呀
Lost him!
我是布拉克·雅克·萨拉克
Ha ha ha! Blacque Jacque Shellacque,
克朗代克河最令人畏惧的追踪者
the most formidable tracker in all the Klondike,
我找到你啦
has found you.
你们沿着火车轨道往南走
Just head south on the train tracks.
我会引开他 然后向北走
I'll distract him and head north.
祝你们好运啦
Good luck.
投降吧 可恶的雪人先生
Surrender yourself, Monsieur Abominable Snow Person.
但这是什么呀
But what is this?
永别了 我的大白猎物
Adieu, my great white quarry.
我很痛苦放你走
It pain me to see you go,
但我突然发现自己
but I suddenly find myself
找到了更有趣的目标
in pursuit of more interesting targete.
看吧 已经越来越暖和了
See, it's getting warmer already.
我就知道 这条路是对的
I knew this was the right way to go.
我不记得 你曾经说过任何
I don't remember you saying anything
沿着火车轨道 往南走的话
about walking the train tracks south.
我暗示过了 你个小笨蛋
It was implied, you little yellow nimrod.
他卡住了 我提不动他
He's stuck! I can't lift him.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
嘿 我们干嘛还要走呢
Hey, why should we walk the tracks
我们可以搭火车呀
if we could ride the rails?
我们真是一个好团队啊
We make a pretty good team.
团队
Team.
享受自♥由♥吧 愤怒的逃亡者
Enjoy your freedom, you fury little fugitives.
因为自♥由♥是根据
For freedom is measured only by the distance
猎人和猎物之间的距离来决定
between the hunter and his prey.
我们不是团队吗
I thought we were a team.
对啊 你不能吃自己的队员
Yeah. And you don't eat your teammates.
我错了
My bad.
用后腿走路的小宠物们
You walking on hind legs, pretty pet creatures.
现在乖乖地 过来投降吧
Now is the time for you to come along peacefully, huh?
我的小猎物们
It seems my tiny brain targets
看起来已经走投无路了
have run out of choo-choo train.
你真是天才啊 傻小猫
You're a genius, Putty Tat.
哇 真不敢相信 我说的话呢
Whoa. I can't believe I just said that.
好了 从今往后
All right, from here on in,
不能再企图 吃掉对方了
there's no more trying to eat each other.
我们是团队 成交吗
We're a team. Deal?
- 成交 - 成交
- Deal. - Deal.
现在我们要做的
Now all we have to do
就是在私人车厢里放松
is relax in our own private car
然后继续前行
as we roll down the tracks.
朝着错误的方向 还完全不受控制
Out of control in the wrong direction!
我们得救啦
We're saved!
把扳手给我
Give me the wrench.
不对 孩子 我要扳手
No, junior, the wrench.
算了
Forget it!
别坐着千斤顶 你这个废物
Get off the Jack, you pea brain.
我还需要做什么吗 爸爸
What else can I do, pa?
你去给自己 买♥♥点纪念品得了
Why don't you go get yourself some souvenirs or something?
好呀 好呀
Oh, goody, goody.
我有帮忙 就有纪念品啦
I helped and I get souvenirs.
小怪讨厌水
Taz hate water.
好像猫就很喜欢一样
Oh, yeah, and cats totally love it.
至少我终于洗到澡了呀
Ooh, at least I finally got my bath.
天啊 天啊
Oh, boy, oh, boy.
一只小猫咪 一只可爱的小黄鸟
A little kitty, a darling yellow birdie,
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表