剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
我看见它了
I see it.
我拿到了
I got it!
哇 我爱你 波基猪
Whoo-hoo-hoo! I love you, Porky pig!
罗拉兔 这些咒语都不管用啊
Lola, none of these spells are working.
你看什么
What?
没什么 也许我们应该 打电♥话♥给女巫
Nothing. Maybe we should call the witch.
哦 不 她把红毛怪游丝 委托给了我
Oh, no. She entrusted me with Gossamer.
我们得自己解决问题 不要慌张
We got to fix this on our own. Let's not panic.
红毛怪游丝
Gossamer!
我们得救了
We're saved!
救命啊 哇
Help! Whoa!
波基猪
Porky!
坚持住
Hold on.
我坚持不住了
I can't!
把松露扔掉
Let go of the truffle!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我不会说第二遍的
I'm not going to say it twice!
我都不敢相信 自己说了这句话
I can't believe I said it once.
好吧
Ok!
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
这是MP
It was MP.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
事实证明 善待别人
Turns out, treating others right.
比善待自己的感觉更棒
Feels better than treating yourself right.
我只是担心这种感觉
I just worry that this feeling
和拥有五十万美元比起来 不会太长久
won't last as long as a half million dollars.
拿着
Here.
我得去找松露
I got a truffle to catch.
我是飞毛腿
This is Speedy.
飞毛腿 听我说
Speedy, listen to me.
红毛怪游丝跑进了 你的老鼠洞里
Gossamer went inside your mouse hole.
你得回家一趟 把他弄出来
You've got to come home and get him out.
等等 红毛怪游丝怎么进去的 他那么大呢
Wait a second. How could Gossamer get in there? He's giant!
罗拉兔把他变成了青蛙
Lola turned him into a frog.
行了 我不喜欢别人恶作剧
Ok. Something I don't appreciate is practical jokes.
这些喜欢搞恶作剧的人
The kind of people that like pulling pranks.
都有很严重的问题
Has something seriously wrong with them.
我在工作呢 去看看医生吧 伙计
I'm at work! Get help, man.
不 别 等一下 他挂了
No, no, no, no! He hung up.
现在我们该怎么办呀
Now what are we going to do?
你们不相信我 是吗
You don't believe me, do you?
哦 不 我们相信你
Oh, no, we believe you.
所以 你是说红毛怪游丝在里面吗
So, um, Gossamer's in here, you say?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
What is it? What's wrong?
给我们点时间就好
Just, um, give us a moment.
我们会解决一切
We'll fix everything.
我们该从哪里开始呢
Oh, where do we begin?!
那么 首先
Well, for starters,
怎么所有的家具 都挤在墙上呀
Why is all the furniture crammed against the walls?
这样既不通风 又不匀称
There's no flow, there's no balance.
哪有人把两件大家具 并列排放呀
One never places two large pieces of furniture side by side!
而且 如果你要铺地毯
And, if you're going to have an area rug,
你总得要固定一下吧
It needs to be anchored by something.
这样它会在房♥间里 到处乱飘哎
It's just floating in the middle of the room!
我们先别说了 开始动手改造吧
Let's stop talking and start decorating!
- 我们好啦 - 红毛怪游丝呢
- We did it. - Where's Gossamer?
- 红毛怪游丝是谁 - 那只青蛙啊
- Who is Gossamer? - The frog!
哦 房♥间里没有青蛙呢
Oh. There wasn't a frog in there.
但是后门开着哟
But the back door was open.
后门开着吗
Back door?!
那真的很难找了啊
He could be anywhere!
不要 孩子 那是我们的邻居
Oh, boy. That's our neighbor.
天啊
Oh, boy.
女巫集♥会♥怎么样呀
How's the convention?
依旧没意思
Dull as usual.
红毛怪游丝还好吗
I'm calling to check on Gossamer.
他给你添麻烦了吗
He giving you any trouble?
没... 没有
No... not really.
我可能不小心 把红毛怪游丝 变成青蛙了
I may have accidentally turned Gossamer into a frog.
我不知道怎么样 才能把他变回去
And have no idea of how to turn him back,
但你猜刚是谁 把他从大嘴怪口中
But guess who just saved him from getting eaten.
救了出来呀
By a tasmanian devil? Ahh!
咒语书在哪里
Where's the spell book?
等一下
Wait a second.
闹钟才是青蛙吗
The alarm clock was the frog?
我们应该去追熊呢
We should have been chasing the bear!
你生什么气呀 你恢复正常了呀
What are you so mad about? You're back to normal.
你说什么
What?
没什么啦
Oh, uh, nothing.
我的松露呀
My truffle!
我们做个了结吧
This ends now.
我的妈呀
Mother!
你没理解我的意思
You're not understanding me.
它不只是头熊 那是个小男孩啊
It's not just a bear, it's a little boy!
好吧 实际上 他是一个橙色的大怪物
Well, actually, he's a big orange monster,
但他是一个看起来 像怪物的男孩
But he's a boy that looks like a monster.
只不过被困在 熊的身体里了
That's trapped in a bear's body.
我还是自己挂了吧
I'll just hang up on myself.
达菲鸭有危险
Daffy's in trouble!
我现在可没工夫 担心达菲鸭
I don't have time to worry about Daffy right now.
给我听着
Just listen!
达菲鸭蒙住我的眼睛 把我带到了树林里
Daffy blindfolded me and took me into the woods.
因为他觉得 既然我是猪
Because he thought since I was a pig,
我就能帮他 找到松露
I would be able to find him a truffle.
但后来他迷路了 还有一头熊追我们
But then he got lost and a bear chased us.
然后我差点掉进瀑布里
And I almost went over a waterfall!
- 但是达菲鸭救了我 - 波基猪
- But Daffy saved me... - Porky.
然后他自己 跳进瀑布里了
But then he jumped over the waterfall!
天啊 我好想打呢
Oh, man, I wanted to do it.
你刚说看到熊了吗
Did you say a bear?
是的 那个树林里
Yes. There hasn't been
有千百年 没发现熊了呢
a bear in those woods for a thousand years!
因为那头熊 是红毛怪游丝呀
That's because that bear is Gossamer!
红毛怪游丝吗
Gossamer?
你把他杀了吗
You killed him?!
你说这个吗
What, this?
不 这是假的
No, this is synthetic.
我回来的路上 在公园礼品店买♥♥的
I bought it at the park gift shop on the way out.
我给你买♥♥了个钥匙链
Here. I got you a keychain.
达菲鸭 那头熊在哪里
Daffy, where's the bear?
哦 他在前廊呢
Oh, uh, he's on the front porch.
我打赌他是从 马戏团里逃出来的
I bet he's an escaped circus bear or something.
他完全不伤害人呀
He's completely harmless.
是他把我 带出树林的呢
He's the one who led me out of the woods.
我都打算要养他了呢
I'm thinking about keeping him.
让他当我的私人助理
Making him my personal assistant.
红毛怪游丝
Gossamer!
- 你还好吗 - 我很好
- Are you ok? - I'm fine!
其实 我一开始挺害怕
I mean, I was scared at first,
然后我找到了猪先生和鸭子先生
But then I found Mr. Pig and Mr. Duck,
我就知道自己安全了
And I knew I was safe.
不早了 我们赶紧回家吧
Well, it's getting late. Why don't we get you home.
如果你愿意 我可以给你 读睡前故事哟
If you want, I can read you a bedtime story.
回到文明世界真好
It is so good to be back in civilization.
嘿 飞毛腿
Hey, Speedy.
再多来点肉桂面包卷吧
How about some more cinnamon breadsticks?
你们有那么多钱吗
How can you afford all this?
哦 哦 哦 我们有钱呢
Oh, oh, oh. We can afford it.
你到底在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你觉得这个小宝贝 值多少钱
How much do you think this baby's worth?
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表