剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
华纳群星总动员
一封恐吓信
原句为"hold the mirror up to nature" 真实地反映生活
那不勒斯时尚杂♥志♥
邮件已发送
专业诊所
飞毛腿披萨
飞毛腿披萨
复印店
重金寻钱包
重金寻钱包
度假牧场
来自 主题 时间
达菲鸭 来自我坐的地方
迈克尔 问候一下
我 租金提醒
读书俱乐部 8.5折优♥惠♥券
电影盒子 电影已发货
拖车俱乐部 最后的机会
读书俱乐部见面会
丽贝卡的前门
我要一个胡萝卜蛋糕
Can I get a carrot cake?
一整个蛋糕吗
A whole cake?
我要和罗拉兔 还有她父母一起吃晚餐
I'm having dinner with Lola and her parents.
所以就买♥♥胡萝卜蛋糕吗
So you're getting carrot cake?
这有点太俗套了吧
Isn't that a little cliche?
兔子 和胡萝卜
Rabbits? Carrots?
您的胡萝卜蛋糕
Here's your carrot cake.
我想了一下
You know, on second thought,
我还是要换成 柠檬酥皮派吧
I think I'll get a lemon meringue pie instead.
这听起来不错耶 我能尝尝吗
Ooh. That sounds good. Can I get a sample of that?
抱歉 我们不提供试吃
I'm sorry. We don't give samples.
你说什么 如果我不尝一下 怎么知道要不要买♥♥呢
What? How do I know if I want it if I can't sample it first?
别这样 就给我尝一小块嘛
Come on. Just give me a little taste.
您的蛋糕
Here you go.
这有什么嘛
What is the big deal?
不就只是尝一点而已嘛
I'm talking about a teeny little taste.
又不会有人知道 怎么 你还觉得
No one would know. What, do you think
我会把整只手 都插♥进♥蛋糕里吗
I'm going to shove my whole hand in it?
难道我会把脸 埋到蛋糕里
You think I'm going to rub my face in it
然后把试吃样品全毁掉吗
and ruin it for everyone else?
我才不会做这种事呢
Well, I wouldn't do that!
我只会尝小小的一块
I would take a teeny little taste
然后决定 我是否要买♥♥
and then decide if I wanted it.
我不买♥♥
And I don't.
我还是买♥♥胡萝卜蛋糕好了
You know what? I'll take the carrot cake after all.
- 你在写什么 - 一边去
- What are you writing? - Do you mind?
你身上怎么有 柠檬酥皮派的味道
And why do you smell like a lemon meringue pie?
你什么时候弄完呀 我需要你的关注啦
When are you done? I need attention!
我说了 给我五分钟
I said give me 5 minutes!
你的电视怎么开呀
How do you work your TV?
有人情绪很不好哦
Someone's in a mood.
我是苹果 还是梨型身材
Am I an apple or a pear-shape?
安静点
Be quiet!
我是梨形
Pear.
好了... 搞定了
And... done!
你在写什么呢
What were you writing?
给我老板发邮件呢
An email to my boss
告诉他所有 我受不了他的事情
telling him everything I can't stand about him,
他是个彻头彻尾的傻子
why he's a complete idiot,
还有他是个糟糕的经理 我希望他被炒鱿鱼
and how he's a terrible manager, and I hope he gets fired.
你发了这种东西给老板吗
You sent that to your boss?
当然不是 我是写了 但是不会发出去
No, I wrote it to my boss, but I'm not going to send it.
我会删掉邮件啦
I'm going to delete it.
心情好多了
Much better.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你为什么要费这么多功夫
I mean, why would you go to all the trouble
写这些内容然后又删除掉呢
to spell words and put them in sentences and then delete it?
这是泄愤的一种方式
It's a way to release anger
这能释放感受 还不用承担后果
and vent your feelings without any repercussions.
我经常这么做
I do it all the time.
说真的 我删了一大堆 写给你的邮件了
Believe me, I've deleted plenty of emails to you.
走吧 我们去吃晚餐
Come on. Let's go to dinner.
怎么 我是梨形身材啦
What? I'm a pear!
这条短裙能把目光 吸引到腰部曲线上
The skirt draws the eye to my trim waistline
并忽视我宽大的臀部
and away from my generous hip area.
我会还给你的啦
I'll give it back.
兔宝宝 这个胡萝卜蛋糕真美味呢
Bugs, this carrot cake is delicious.
你知道真正美味的是什么吗
You know what's delicious?
柠檬酥皮派
Lemon meringue pie.
你吃过柠檬酥皮派吗
Have you ever had a lemon meringue pie?
我好多年 都没吃过柠檬酥皮派了
I haven't had a lemon meringue pie in years.
不过不要沉浸于 你没买♥♥的东西啦
But let's not dwell on what you don't have.
要感谢你买♥♥了的心意
Let's be thankful for what you do.
致兔宝宝 还有他的二流甜品
To bugs! And his second-rate dessert.
我真高兴罗拉兔找[遇]到了你
I am so happy that Lola found you.
不管我躲在哪里 她总能找到我
No matter where I hide, she always does.
罗拉兔还是个小女孩的时候
You know, when Lola was a little girl,
她唯一的小伙伴 是幻想中的朋友呢
her only companion was an imaginary friend.
她们以前总能聊上 好几个小时呢 她叫什么来着
She used to talk to her for hours. What was her name?
罗拉兔 你那个幻想中的朋友 叫什么来着
Lola, what was the name of your imaginary friend?
你如果再这样
Well, if you're going to be like that,
我就再也不会 邀请你来吃晚饭了
I'm not going to invite you to dinner anymore.
你说什么 抱歉
Huh? Oh, I'm sorry.
我刚刚在和小胡椒谈话呢
I was just having a conversation with Piper.
是叫小胡椒呀
Piper!
那么 兔子先生
So, Mr. Bunny.
叫我沃尔特
Walter.
沃尔特 你们的全家福可真不少呀
Walter. That's quite a family photo.
这好玩吧 我们每年都会照哟
Isn't it fun? We take one every year.
天呀 亲子睡衣呀
Wow. Matching pajamas.
我有个很棒的主意呢
I have a great idea.
兔宝宝今年应该 加入我们的全家福
Bugs should be in our family photo this year.
- 多棒的主意呀 - 太棒啦
- What a splendid idea! - Wonderful.
不 不行啦 这可是全家福啦
Oh, no. I couldn't. It's just for family.
别傻啦 你也是家庭一员呀
Don't be silly. You are family!
没错 再说了 小胡椒也都在照片里呢
Yeah. Besides, Piper's in all of them.
你觉得如何呀
What do you say?
好吧
Ok.
- 没门 - 你说什么
- No way. - What?
可是你刚刚同意了呀
But you just said, "Ehh, ok."
我会看上去很蠢
I'll look stupid.
首先 你永远不可能看起来蠢
First of all, you could never look stupid.
第二 这张照片重点不是外观 而是感觉
Second of all, this photo isn't about looks, it's about feeling.
第三 这个胡萝卜蛋糕
And third of all, did that
有没有让你觉得 肚子怪怪的呀
carrot cake make your stomach feel a little weird?
我们真的需要穿 相配的服装吗
Do we really need to wear matching outfits?
这才是有趣的部分呀
That's what makes it fun!
拜托了嘛 我保证 以后我再也不会 求你了帮忙啦
Please? I promise, I will never, ever ask you for another favor.
- 好吧 - 太好啦
- Fine. - Yay!
还有 帮个小忙 你能送小胡椒回家吗
Oh, quick favor. Can you drive Piper home?
她就住在附近
She lives really close.
小胡椒 坐后面可以吗 还是你想坐在前面
Piper, you good back there, you want to sit up front?
她就坐后面好了
She's good back there.
你在写什么
Whatcha writing?
一封充满怨恨的邮件
A hate-filled email.
听起来挺健康
Sounds healthy.
好了... 搞定
And ... done!
终于把小邮件 发送出去了吗
Finally sent your little email?
我没有发呢
Oho, I didn't send it.
这正是这个小小心理锻炼的美妙之处
That's the beauty of this little psychological exercise.
我可以尽情抒发愤怒 嫉妒
I get to express all of my rage and jealousy,
痛苦和厌恶之情
bitterness and disgust,
并且还不用遭受 任何负面影响
without a single negative repercussion.
为什么
How so?
因为我没有按"发送"键
Because instead of pressing "Send,"
我按了删除键
I simply press delete.
不好 怎么撤回来啊
Oh, no! How do I get it back?
想想办法 撤回 快撤回呀
Do something! Get it back! Get it back!
别着急 你都发给谁啦
Relax. Who'd you send it to?
我都发给谁了
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表