剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
for a second time in the snow to die.
但是其余时候 我一直都知道 我们会成功的
But every other time, I always knew we would make it.
我是说 哇呼
I say, whoo-hoo!
一切都搞定啦
That's all it do it.
但即使鸭子和公鸡
But even the best laid plans
最完美的计划 也常常失败
of ducks and roosters often go awry.
麻烦 我是说 "麻烦了"
Hmm. I say, "Hmm."
怎么了
What?
我们要去哪里插电呢
Where are we gonna plug it in?
插电 这还需要插电啊
Plug it in? We have to plug it in?
这里可是荒无人烟的地方呀
We're in the middle of nowhere.
出发之前 你没想过插电问题吗
You didn't think about this before we left?
为什么我要一直 和你搅在一起
Why do I keep getting involved with you?
是因为豪华轿车
It's that limo.
我一直被那辆豪华轿车 蒙蔽了双眼
I keep getting tricked by that limo.
Wwsd Wwsd
Wwsd. Wwsd.
你在嘀咕什么呢
What are you muttering?
Wwsd 圣诞老人会怎么做呢
Wwsd. What would Santa do?
我需要引导的时候 我就会问自己
It's something I ask myself when I need guidance.
我知道了
That's it!
怎么了
What?
我们去插电呀
We'll plug it in.
我是说 我们去找圣诞老人的工作坊
I say, we'll plug it in in Santa's workshop.
它一定在这里的某个地方
It's gotta be around here somewhere.
所以 你想让我们 在北极四处徘徊
So, you want us to just wander around the north pole
还希望能撞上圣诞老人吗
hoping to bump into Santa Claus?
事情还能有多糟糕呢
What's the worst that could happen?
好了 现在是平安夜
Now, it's Christmas Eve.
卡罗尔和朋友们 聚在一起 对抗瑞克·伊凡斯
Carol and the gang have gathered to confront Rick Evans.
♪ 大家请就位吧 ♪
Places everyone
欢迎来到小平房♥
Welcome to the bungalow room.
请出示身份证
I.D., please.
圣诞老人在哪里呀
Where is Santa Claus?
我怎么会知道啊
How should I know?
我只是无辜的夜店老板
I'm an innocent nightclub owner.
如果瑞克·伊凡斯 没有绑♥架♥
Well, if Rick Evans didn't
圣诞老人 那么... 提词
Santa, then... line.
那他在哪里呢
Then where is he?
哇 你把剧本 都背下来了吗
Wow, do you have the whole, entire play memorized?
很不幸 是这样
Unfortunately.
如果瑞克·伊凡斯没有绑♥架♥
Well, if Rick Evans didn't kidnap
圣诞老人 那他在哪里呢
Santa, then where is he?
圣诞老人
Santa!
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我们好担心你呢
We were so worried about you.
我肯定是忘记时间了
I must have lost track of time.
我应该知道 圣诞节要送给自己 什么礼物了
I guess I know what I should give myself for Christmas.
一块手表
A watch.
圣诞老人
Santa.
我是说 爸爸
I mean dad.
剧终
The end.
噢 朋友们 我太激动了
Oh, you guys, I'm so excited.
这将会成为 最佳版本的《圣诞颂歌♥》
This is gonna be the best version of "A Christmas Carol" Ever.
只有我这么认为吗 这部剧糟透了
Is it just me, or is this play bad?
非常 非常糟糕的那种
Like, really, really bad?
我们得找地方躲一躲 孩子
We have to take cover, boy.
我好像找到了
I think I see it.
圣诞老人的工作坊
Santa's workshop.
不 你得失温症了
No, you've got hypothermia.
你产生幻觉了 我是说 你产生幻觉了
You're hallucinating. I say, you're hallucinating.
我来了 圣诞老人
I'm coming, Santa.
你在找地方插电吗
Looking for some place to plug that in?
圣诞老人吗
Santa?
你好像很冷呀
You look cold.
快来火炉边坐下吧
Why don't you take a seat by the fire?
你真软和呀 圣诞老人
You're so snuggly, Santa.
所以 你们是说 你们在北极
So, you're saying you installed
安装了 一个巨大的风扇
the giant fan at the north pole
它随时都有可能
and that any minute, it's gonna start
将冷空气吹过来吗
blowing in winter weather?
我不是那种 会因此得意的公鸡
I'm not the kind of rooster
但是我早就告诉你们了嘛
to say I told you so, but I told you so.
你们是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
我们得到了一点小帮助
We had a little help.
你们可能称他为圣诞之父
You probably know him as father Christmas,
圣人尼克 圣诞船长
Saint Nick, the captain.
但是我叫他 圣诞老人
But I call him Santa Claus.
而且我把一切 都录下来了
And I've got him on tape.
圣诞老人吗
Santa?
你真软和呀 圣诞老人
You're so snuggly, Santa.
我当时坐在 北极熊的膝盖上吗
I sat on the lap of a polar bear?
我说过了嘛 你产生幻觉啦
I told you you was hallucinating.
我也没有 把风扇插上电吧
Then I guess I didn't plug the fan in, either.
下一次 我会做电池供电的风扇
I'll make the next one battery-operated.
你还没闹够啊
Next one?
终于
This is it.
我们做到了
We did it.
今天是平安夜 剧场还满座呢
It's Christmas Eve and we have a packed house.
那是因为这里有冷气
'Cause of the air conditioner.
我只想谢谢大家的辛勤付出
I just want to thank you all for your hard work and dedication,
我相信这才是 圣诞节的真正意义
which I believe is the true meaning of Christmas.
集体拥抱一下
Group hug.
噢 看来现在是个好时机
Oh, this seems like a good time
告诉大家 我装置了暗门呢
to tell everyone about the trap door I put in.
相信我 这会让
Trust me. It will make
我们的出场和退场 更富有戏剧性
our entrances and exits much more dramatic.
那我们怎么出去啊
How do we get out?
我们会被闷死的
We're gonna suffocate.
我听说那是 最好的死亡方式呢
Ooh, I've heard that's the most pleasant way to go.
我也听说了呢
I've heard that, too.
但我们不会死的
But it's not gonna come to that.
兔宝宝会救我们啦
Bugs will get us out.
兔宝宝 兔宝宝
Bugs! Bugs!
有人在吗
Hello?
我们在下面呢
We're down here.
是罗拉兔吗
Lola?
兔宝宝 我们从暗门掉下来 被困住了
Bugs, we fell through my trap door and we're stuck.
暗门吗
Trap door?
这怎么打开呀
How does it open?
我不知道呀
Yeah, I don't know.
我可能太专注于 陷阱的部分了
I think I might have focused too much on the trap part
所以忽视了门的部分
and not enough on the door part.
这门推不动啊
It won't budge.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
演出马上就要开始了
The play starts in one minute.
你得去告诉大家 演出取消了
You'll have to tell everyone the play is cancelled.
可你们排练得那么辛苦呢
But you've worked so hard.
现在我们也无能为力了呀
Well, there's nothing else we can do.
就在那一刻 兔八哥领悟了 圣诞的精神
And at that moment, Bugs Bunny found the Christmas spirit.
可惜的是 他找不到更好的剧本
Too bad he didn't also find a better script.
天啊 杂耍演员 看样子
Oh, Hambone. It looks like
这个圣诞节 只有我们一起过了呢
it's just you and me this Christmas.
哈哈哈 杂耍演员
Ha ha ha! Hambone.
你可真是只有趣的猪呢
You're such a funny pig.
快看啊 《圣诞颂歌♥》呢
Hey, look. "A Christmas Carol."
这部... 是我最喜欢的戏剧之一呢
That's... I say, that's one of my favorite plays.
我可从没听过
Never heard of it.
圣诞老人去哪里了
Where is Santa Claus?
我怎么会知道
Well, how should I know?
我只是一个 无辜的夜店老板
I'm an innocent nightclub owner.
如果瑞克·伊凡斯 没有绑♥架♥圣诞老人
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表