剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
You know, someone whose job it is to make people miserable.
让别人感到痛苦 同时还有钱拿吗
You can get paid to make people miserable?
这么多年 我都是无偿做的啊
All these years, I've been doing it for free.
给你 你去当水下焊工吧
Here, you go be an underwater welder.
我好像知道了 自己的天赋所在
I think I just found what I was born to do.
颤抖吧 大家
Get ready, people.
为了发财 我会让你们的生活 变得更加...
I'm about to make you a whole lot more miserabler...
苦不堪言
For money!
蒂娜
Tina.
干嘛 我很忙
What? I'm busy!
简历的字体 是不是都要加粗啊
On a résumé, should everything be in bold,
还是说都使用下划线 或者斜体字呢
everything be underlined, or everything be in italics?
- 你好啊 - 你好 罗拉兔
- Hi! - Oh, hey, Lola.
你做简历干什么啊
What do you need with a résumé?
我需要复印自己的手
I need to make a photo copy of my hand.
- 你说什么 - 还是不用样式
- What? - Or do I just go for it
直接用有趣的字体 来写所有内容呢
and do the whole thing in a fun font?
有一位非常厉害的掌纹解读人
There's this palm reader that's really good,
不过她在火地岛 所以我得寄给她
but she's in Tierra del Fuego, so I need to send her
- 我的手掌复印件 - 不好意思 小姐
- a photo copy of my palm. - Excuse me, miss?
稍等一下 你可以去用 那边复印机
Yeah, give me a minute. You can use that copier over there.
谢啦
Thanks!
不好意思 我稍微有点急
I'm sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry.
该用哪种字体呢 Old west还是Triberica
Which font? Old west or Triberica?
还是大号♥Triberica字体
Ooh, or Triberica grand?
您好 我需要一百张复印件
Hello! I need a hundred copies of this.
我说了 稍等一下
I said give me a minute!
蒂娜和兔宝宝 敌意可真重啊
Hmm, Tina and Bugs, so much hostility.
上面说要"装入打印纸"
It says "Load paper"?
那就装纸进去啊
Then load paper!
哦 谢谢啦
Oh, thanks.
一百份复印件 什么时候能好啊
How about my hundred copies?
不如我把你的脑袋 塞进那个机器里面
How about I take your head and shove it in that machine
然后复印一百张 你的蠢脸怎么样
and make a hundred copies of your stupid face?
对此你有时间吗
You got time for that?
蒂娜 你这是怎么了
Tina, what was that about?
那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
That guy was being a jerk.
他是客人 你要对客人笑脸相迎
He was a customer. So put a smile on your face.
你站着说话不腰疼 你又不需要接待客人
Easy for you to say! You don't have to deal with these people.
蒂娜 如果你不能
Tina, I'm afraid until you can become
更积极乐观地对待工作
a little more positive and upbeat,
恐怕我也别无选择 只能让你停职了
I have no choice but to suspend you.
但我的性格就是这样呀
But that's not my personality.
我怎么可能 变得积极乐观啊
How am supposed to be positive and upbeat?
我也不知道 找个人教你吧
I don't know. Find someone to teach you.
还积极乐观呢
Positive and upbeat.
什么傻子 才会整天积极乐观啊
What kind of nitwit's always positive and upbeat?
墨粉乱喷啦
Toner exploded!
哦 我就像浑身长雀斑了一样
Hmm. Looks like I have freckles.
我一直都想长雀斑呢 看啊 是雀斑耶
I've always wanted freckles. Look, freckles!
好了 现在八点
All right, it's 8:00.
下午六点之前 会有人来修电视
Someone will be here between now and 6:00.
但愿他能快点来
Hopefully closer to now.
再次感谢你 让我向你讨教
Thanks again for letting me pick your brain.
别客气啦 从来没有人 愿意向我讨教呢
Are you kidding? No one's ever wanted to pick my brain before.
除了那次我志愿报名
Well, except for that one time when I volunteered
那些医学实验的时候
for those medical experiments.
什么情况 嘿 那是我们的车位
What! Hey! That's our space!
哦 没关系啦 我们再找一个嘛
Oh, that's ok, we'll find another one.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a great day!
我喜欢你的帽子哟
Oh, I love your hat.
你也太好欺负了 他抢了你的车位
You've got to be kidding me. He took your space.
- 你不生气吗 - 不会啊
- That didn't bother you? - Ehh.
这附近还有很多车位呢
There's plenty spots to go around.
再说了 这个车位更远呢
Besides, this one's much further away.
更远有什么好的
What's good about that?
这样就有更多时间 练习我新学的走路姿势了呢
Well, it gives me more time to practice my new walk.
你觉得怎么样啊
What do you think?
手臂动作多一些 还是少一些呢
More arms or less arms?
肯定是多一些吧
More arms, for sure.
谢谢你
Thank you!
哦 我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你通过带我来商场
You wanted to take me to the mall
让我感受一下
so that I'd see what it's like
在柜台另一面是什么感觉
to be on the other side of the counter,
这样我下次接待客人的时候
so that the next time I'm dealing with a customer,
我就会友好和善了呢
I'll be nice and friendly
因为到头来 我们都不过是动物而已 对吧
and remember that in the end, we're all just people, right?
没有啊 我只是想买♥♥新唇彩呢
No, I just wanted to get some new lip gloss.
但这个主意真不错 你真聪明呢
But that would have been a good idea. You're smart!
我没那么聪明 我的工作都快丢了啊
I'm not that smart. I'm about to lose my job.
- 你是怎么做到的 - 做到什么
- How do you do it? - What?
- 不生别人的气啊 - 我也不知道呢
- Not get annoyed with people. - Oh, I don't know.
我应该就是 这样的兔仔吧
I guess it's just in my genes.
哦 不 等下 我没穿仔裤呢
Oh, no, wait, I'm not wearing jeans.
我应该去买♥♥条仔裤呢
I should get some jeans!
喔 嘿 你干什么呢
Whoa! Hey, what are you doing?
你怎么都不问问 就往别人身上喷香水
You don't just spray perfume on someone without askin'.
- 没人会喜欢这样 - 哦 蒂娜
- No one likes that. - Ooh, Tina!
这位女士刚才 给我喷香水了
This lady just sprayed perfume on me
而且都不用我 开口要求呢
and I didn't even have to ask.
嗨 你能不能往这里喷一点
Hi, can you maybe just spray a little here?
还有这里 然后是这里...
Yeah, and here. And then just this whole...
在这一整块喷点呗
this whole area right here.
再往我脸上喷点吧
Maybe my face? Ow.
我应该闭上眼睛的
Oh, I should have shut my eyes.
是我的错 我的错
It's my fault, my fault.
我为什么要喝这么多水啊
Why did I have to drink so much?!
别走 等等
No, wait!
我来了
I'm here!
我来了
I'm here!
我来了
I'm here!
我在家啊
I was here!
这招永远玩不腻呢
It never gets old.
"很遗憾 没能与您见面"
"Sorry we missed you."
你们确实会后悔的
Oh-ho. You're gonna be sorry.
特德 你的家庭真棒
Your family is gorgeous, Ted.
你儿子一看就是四分卫的料
Your son looks like quarterback material.
- 那是我女儿 - 她真可爱
- That's my daughter. - She's lovely.
你也知道 现在很多姑娘 都会打橄榄球
And you know a lot of girls play football these days.
这份简历 真有点难读啊
This is quite a résumé. A little hard to read.
那是大号♥Triberica字体
That's the Triberica grand.
当过理发师 加入过海军特战队
Hairdresser, marine corp.
您以前是大公♥司♥的执行总裁啊
You were the CEO of Enormicorp?
您这些经历 都太了不起了
This is all incredibly impressive.
所以我都加粗了呢
That's why it's all in bold.
但我恐怕 您太过优秀了呢
But I'm afraid you're overqualified.
什么 不会的 我发誓 我没有
What?! No! I swear, I'm not.
你这样认为 只是因为字体太大了
It only looks that way because of the giant font size.
求求你了 我生来就是为了当客服
Please, I was born to work in customer service!
好吧 我想您可以当客服主管
Well, I suppose I can make you the customer service supervisor.
那我还能 让别人感到痛苦吗
Will I still get to make people's lives miserable?
只有在您被迫 开除别人的时候
Heh! Only when you're forced to fire someone.
欢迎加入本公♥司♥
Welcome aboard.
我能开除别人吗
I get to fire people?
我就离开了五秒 花五秒钟上厕所都不行吗
5 seconds, you can't go to the bathroom for 5 seconds?
感谢您致电 视眼交换有线电视公♥司♥
Thank you for calling Trans Visitron.
我们会永远为您提供服务 我是达菲鸭
We're always working for you. My name is Daffy.
需要我为您提供 什么优质服务呢
How can I offer you excellent service today?
- 达菲鸭 - 请问您是...
- Daffy?! - Am I speaking to...
- 土拔哥吗 - 是我啊
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表