剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
我听不见
I can't hear you!
因为你弹得太响了
Because you're playing too loud!
你说得对 祖母会为我骄傲呢
You're right! Grand mummy would be proud.
好了 您的电视 将于下周到货
All right, your TV will be delivered next week.
您还需要帮助吗
Can I get you anything else?
不 我想... 这些是什么
Nah. I think I'm... what are those?
抗噪耳机 这个很棒哟
Noise canceling headphones. They're great.
戴上别人看不到
You can't even see them
但能隔绝所有声音呢
and they block out all sound.
所有声音吗 我买♥♥了
All sound, huh? I'll take 'em.
飞毛腿吗
Speedy?
- 哦 嘿 兔宝宝先生 - 你在这里做什么呀
- Oh, hey, Senor Bugs. - What are you doing here?
买♥♥平板电视呀
Buying a bunch of flat screen TVs.
为了苏利文家 我都快疯啦
Sullivan's, man, they're killing me.
他们总播大♥比♥赛实况
They've always got the big game on.
你得和乔纳斯潘比嘛
You got to keep up with the Jonas'.
- 谁 - 乔纳斯呀
- Who? - The Jonas'.
- 就是竞争啊 - 你是说攀比吧
- You know, the competition. - The joneses.
我就是这个意思
That's what I said.
你是天生的钢琴家呢
You're a natural piano player.
你能不捣乱吗
Do you mind?
我跟你说过了 她上完课后 才轮到你
I told you I'd give you your lesson when she's done.
非常好 温妮
Very good, Winnie.
我们下周见
I'll see you next week.
所以 这是你的第一堂课吗
So is this your first piano lesson?
是的 我希望你能严厉点 别来糖衣炮弹
Yep. And I want you to be harsh. No sugar coating.
我可不想和那小女孩 享受一样待遇
I don't want you to baby me like you did that little girl.
我不是来这里 拿愚蠢的小星星
I'm not here to get a stupid gold star.
我是来弹琴的 明白了吗
I'm here to play. You got it?
不许纵容我
No coddling.
好吧 我们从《约克老公爵》开始弹起吧
Ok! Let's begin with "The Grand Old Duke of York."
不对 你弹得不太对呢
No, that wasn't quite right.
天啊 你需要这么严厉吗
Good lord, do you have to be so harsh?!
这是我第一堂课啊 我就像个新生儿
This is my first lesson! I'm like a baby!
你得纵容我呀
You have to coddle me.
好吧 我们再弹一次
Ok. Let's try again.
我能得到小星星吗
Do I get a gold star?
你第一堂课上得怎么样
How was your first lesson?
我的老师非常严格呢
Ugh. My teacher is very, very tough.
又刻薄 又无情
And mean. And unforgiving.
但是我得说 她长得的确不错
But she's easy on the eyes, I'll give her that.
所以 你以后 是不是就去
So does that mean you'll be playing piano
那边弹钢琴了
over there from now on?
别想了 只有在家多练习
No way! The only way to get better
才能弹好琴呢
is to practice at home.
而且既然我没工作 又患有急性失眠症
And since I have no job and acute insomnia,
我可以练一整天呢
I can practice 24 hours a day!
五分钟 他在瞎弹什么啊
Five minutes! What in tarnation is he doing up there?!
听着就像把一堆
Sounds like he's throwing a
教堂大钟扔进了 电梯井道里一样
bunch of church bells down an elevator shaft!
哦 达菲鸭在学弹钢琴呢
Oh. Daffy's learning to play piano.
他简直太吵了
Well, it's too dang loud.
现在可是晚上十点
It's 10 o'clock at night.
有人明早还得上班呢
Some of us have got work in the morning.
好吧 不是我 但是如果我上班
Well, not me, but if I did,
我的工作表现 肯定会受到影响
I bet my work performance would suffer.
那弹得一团糟的《约克老公爵》
And I'd nod off in the middle of a big meeting.
导致我晚上睡不着觉
Due to the fact that I got no sleep the night before
我会在重要会议中途打盹的
'cause of that butchering of "The Grand Old Duke Of York."
- 你还有要说吗 - 事实上 有啊
- Anything else? - As a matter of fact, yes.
我对你们的不满 可是多了去了呢
I got a long list of grievances with you two.
首先 你们的洒水器 在我信箱前喷水...
For starters, your sprinklers spray in front of my mailbox...
说个题外话 你们那蠢狗 老是乱叫
Also unrelated, your dumb dog's got a barking problem.
他从来就没消停过
He don't ever shut up!
我听到的全是
All I hear is,
- 汪 汪 汪 - 好的
- Woof, woof, woof. - Uh-huh.
实际上呢 听起来更像...
Actually, it's more like a...
- 好的 - 还有 我想说说
- Uh-huh. - Also, I want to talk
那个游♥行♥花车的事
about that parade float,
有一半的时间 它都停在我的道上
half the time he parks it in front of my driveway.
如果我要出门... 虽然不可能...
And if I got to be somewhere... which I never do...
但如果我要出去 我都无法出家门
But if I did, I'd not be able to get there,
无论我要去哪里
wherever "There" Is!
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
你真的明白吗
You do? You really do?
是的
Uh-huh.
谢谢你的倾听 死兔子
Thanks for listening, rabbit.
我感觉好多了
I feel a lot better.
这是我们有过 最棒的一次交谈
Well, this is the best conversation we ever had.
哦 让那孩子弹吧
Oh, let the kid play piana.
真希望我也能自学钢琴
I wish I'd learned myself.
祝你度过愉快的一晚
You, you have a good night.
祝你有个幸运之夜
You have a blessed evening.
你听见我弹的了吗
Did you hear me play?!
哦 是的 弹的《约克老公爵》对吧
Oh, yeah. "Grand Old Duke of York," Right?
你听出来啦
You recognized it.
我真的有进步耶
I am getting better!
我告诉你 这耳塞是世上 最棒的东西了
I'm telling you. They're the greatest things in the world.
达菲鸭弹钢琴的水平这么差啊
Daffy's piano playing is that bad, huh?
不只是针对达菲鸭啦
They don't just work on Daffy.
所有恼人的家伙 这都能用得上呢
They work on all sorts of annoying people.
上次我和约塞米蒂·山姆 交谈了十分钟
I had a ten minute conversation with Yosemite Sam,
我根本不用听 他在说什么
and I didn't have to listen to a word of it.
那不会有点失礼吗
Isn't that a little rude?
不会的
No way!
我戴耳塞前 可无礼多了
I was more rude before I got these.
你知道和我谈话 是什么样的吧
You know what it's like talking to me.
我总是翻白眼 说讽刺的话
I'm always rolling my eyes, saying something sarcastic.
但以后不会啦 我只需要 把这宝贝戴上
Not anymore. Now I just pop these babies in.
大家看不出来吗
Can't people tell?
不呀 我就总点头 说几句"好的"
Nah, I just nod a lot, you know, throw in a few uh-huhs,
然后他们 快要说完的时候
and when it looks like they're wrapping it up,
我就说 "我懂你的意思"
you know, I just say, "I know what you mean."
我是个很不错的倾听者呢
I'm actually a pretty great listener,
只要我不用听 别人说了什么就行
as long as I don't have to hear what anyone's saying.
那... 我说话的时候 你戴过吗
Have you, uh, ever used those things on me?
你说什么 没有啦
What?! No!
所以昨天 我和你讲诉
So yesterday when I was telling you
自己最近反复做的梦时
about that recurring dream I've been having,
你有在听吗
You were listening?
一句不落
To every word.
那太好了
Phew! Ok, good.
因为我昨晚 又做了一样的梦
Because I had it again last night!
真是件奇怪的事呢
It's the strangest thing.
就感觉 我在家里 却又不在家里
It's like, I'm in my house, but I'm not in my house.
然后所有东西 都是黑白的
And it's like everything's in black and white,
我闻到有人在做早餐 好像是黄油吐司
and I can smell someone making breakfast, like buttered toast,
但我走进厨房♥时 那里却空无一人
but then I go into the kitchen and no one's there.
这梦好像和我妈妈有关
I mean, I feel like the dream has something to do with my mother.
或者我姐姐 不管是哪种情况
Or maybe my sister. Whatever the case,
都挺令人不安呢
it's very unsettling.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
谢啦 兔宝宝
Thanks, Bugs.
这块你要吃吗
You going to eat that?
- 好的 - 好吧
- Uh-huh. - Oh, ok.
对不起
Sorry.
不对
Oof, no.
不对
Nope.
还是不对
No.
这样 我们一起弹
Here, let's try it together.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表