剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
这次春假将会成为 伟大的壮举
This spring break is going to be epic!
我们整装待发啦 波基猪
We're going for it, Porky.
我们不会退缩 也绝不早睡
We're not holding back. We're not going to bed early,
也不会干坐着 或者计算卡路里
or sitting this one out or counting calories.
我们要放肆作乐[我们要变野猪]
We are going hog wild!
无意冒犯
No offense.
怎么了
What?
我好像没关家里的熨斗
I think I left the iron on. At home!
我出门前没关呢
I think I left it on.
这会引发火灾的
It could start a fire!
拜托 波基猪 你关熨斗了啦
Porky, please. You didn't leave the iron on.
你只是太紧张了啦
That's the stress talking.
所以我们才要去墨西哥...
That's exactly why we're going down to Mexico...
释放压力呀
to let it all go.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
前方我们可能会遭遇气流
we may experience a little turbulence ahead,
所以请各位系好安全带
so I've turned on the fasten seatbelt sign.
你不系安全带吗
Aren't you going to buckle your seatbelt?
我在放春假呢 兄弟
I'm on spring break, man.
我才不用遵守规则呢
I don't have to play by the rules.
达菲鸭
Daffy!
哦 等等 他走了 他整个星期都不在呢
Oh, wait, he's gone. He's gone all week!
简直是黄金周啊
That's seven glorious days
我身边总算没疯子了
without a crazy person in my life.
兔宝宝 我需要你的帮助
Bugs! I need your help!
那就好像 突然消失了
It's like it just disappeared!
我是说 我离开这里前还在呢
I mean, I had it on when I left here,
然后我回到家 就不见了
and then when I got home, it was gone!
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我妈妈的钻石手镯
My mom's diamond bracelet.
昨晚我还戴着呢 现在不见了
The one I was wearing last night, it's gone!
哦 我不知道该怎么办呢
Oh, I don't know what I'm going to do!
- 你到处都找过了吗 - 是的 到处都找了
- Have you looked everywhere? - Yes, everywhere!
好吧 我恐怕你只能
Well, I'm afraid you're going to have
跟你妈妈说实话了
to tell your mom you lost it.
不行啊 那是我擅自拿出来的
I can't! I borrowed it without asking.
哦 天啊 虽然我不想这么说
Oh, boy. Well, then I hate to say it,
但是 你得自己承担后果呢
but, uh, I think you're going to have to face the music.
你说得对呢
You're right.
啊 墨西哥
Ahh, Mexico,
东方之珠啊
The pearl of the orient.
我刚想到了件事情
I just thought of something.
我好像没关烤箱
I think I left the oven on.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
今早走之前 我烤了些饼干
This morning before I left, I made biscuits,
我好像是忘记关烤箱了
and I think I forgot to turn off the oven.
那可能引起火灾呢
It could start a fire!
首先 明知道要离城一周
First of all, who makes biscuits,
谁还会做饼干啊
before they leave town for a week?
其次 你不要再担心啦
And second of all, stop worrying,
我们在放春假呢
we're on spring break.
我们赶紧坐上巴士 忘记所有烦恼吧
Let's just get on the bus and forget all our troubles.
阿卡普尔科 我们来啦
Acapulco, here we come!
我昨晚睡得可真好啊
Oh, that was such a good night's sleep.
真可惜春假才放一周呢
It's a shame spring break's only a week.
我真想每天过上 安宁的生活
I could really get used to the peace and quiet.
兔宝宝 我需要你的帮助
Bugs! I need your help.
它不见了
It's gone!
它在我家被抢了
Snatched from my own home.
我感觉被侵犯了 隐私都曝光了
I feel so violated, so exposed.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
帕特丽夏的钻石手镯被偷了
Patricia's diamond bracelet. It's been stolen!
它没有被偷啊
It wasn't stolen.
我是说 呃 你怎么会觉得 是被偷了呢
I mean, uh, what makes you think it was stolen?
因为小偷留下了这个东西
Because the thief left this behind.
黑寡妇
The Black Widow.
- 你必须帮我 - 我吗
- You have to help me. - Me?!
我不能报♥警♥啊
Well, I can't call the police!
这会惊动帕特丽夏 我不能让她
They'd alert Patricia, and I can't
她知道这件事呢
have her know it's missing.
她会心碎的呀
It would break her heart.
你知道我们如何 才能抓住
Do you have any ideas to how we could catch
黑寡妇吗
The Black Widow?
也许知道吧
I think I might.
你说过会直面错误的呀[面对音乐]
You said you were going to face the music.
我有啊 我听了快 六个小时了呢
I did. I have been listening to this for like six hours.
怎么了 我不应该面朝这边吗
What, am I facing the wrong way?
真的吗 黑寡妇都来了
Really? The Black Widow?
我慌了嘛 我需要点时间
I panicked! I needed to buy some time
去找那个手镯嘛
while I look for the bracelet.
好吧
Ok.
我们回顾一下 那天晚上你的行踪
We have to retrace your steps from that night.
你离开我家之后 又去了哪里呢
Now where did you go after you left my house?
我说了啊 直接回家了
I told you, I went straight home.
不 等一下 我没有直接回家
No, wait! I didn't go straight home.
我去买♥♥冻酸奶了
I stopped for frozen yogurt!
好极了 那你可能落在 冻酸奶店里了吧
Great. You probably lost it at the frozen yogurt place.
也不一定吧
Well, not necessarily.
因为吃冻酸奶的时候
Because while I was eating the frozen yogurt,
我被冰得严重头疼
I got a massive brain freeze,
所以 我开车去了医院
So I drove myself to the hospital.
那可能落在医院了
Hmm. Then maybe it's at the hospital.
不 我从去到医院 我迷路了
No, I never made it to the hospital. I got lost.
显然 闭着眼睛 不能开车呢
Turns out you can't drive somewhere with your eyes shut.
我睁开眼睛的时候 我正在一家
When I opened my eyes, I was parked in front
全天候营业的 喷雾美黑沙龙店前
of a 24 hour spray tanning salon,
所以我进去 然后做了超棒的 全身古铜特护
so I went in and got the mega bronzer total body special!
所以可能是在 美黑沙龙店呢
So it could be at the tanning salon.
也有可能是在射击场呢
Well, unless it's at the shooting range.
冻酸奶让我血糖升高
I was on such a sugar rush from the fro-yo
所以我想射点什么东西
that I thought I have to shoot something.
所以我在兰迪之家 夜场射击俱乐部
So I shot a round of skee
打了一轮飞碟
at randy's all night gun club.
你有回过家吗
Did you ever go home?
当然了
Yes!
夜泳之后 我就直接回家了
Right after I went night swimming.
你还夜泳啊
Night swimming?
是啊 当时特别冷 还很吓人
Oh, it was freezing cold and terrifying,
我可是不会 再去夜泳了
I probably will never do it again.
所以还可能是 落在湖底了
So it could be at the bottom of a lake.
或者是 我刚说到的其他地方
Or the other places I mentioned.
不过当然 湖底的可能性比较大
But yes, the bottom of the lake is a distinct possibility.
我们已经坐了 九个小时巴士了
We've been on this bus for nine hours.
什么时候才能 到阿卡普尔科啊
When are we going to be in Acapulco?
我们已经到了呀
You see, we're here.
波基猪 你得冷静啦
Porky, you got to chill out.
你怎么就不能 相信我一次呢
Maybe trust me for once in your life.
海滩在哪里呢
Where's the beach?
我问问这个人
I'll ask this guy.
抱歉打扰 请问海滩在哪里
Excuse me, can you tell me where the beach is?
什么海滩
The beach?
- 就是阿卡普尔科 - 阿卡普尔科吗
- Acapulco. - Acapulco?
这里不是阿卡普尔科 这里是塔卡普尔科
This isn't Acapulco. This is Tacapulco.
等等
Wait!
等等啊
Wait!
不用... 不用担心
Don't... don't worry.
巴士会回来的
The bus will be back
等一周就好了
in a week.
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
没有
No.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表