剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
No. But I'm going to get this one.
这角色非我莫属 你都不会相信
I'm so right for it, it's crazy.
"舒适丝♥袜♥裤...
"Comfort silk pantyhose...
因为不管我 工作多么努力
Because no matter how hard I work,
我还是想做一个女人"
I still want to feel like a lady."
我很确定 这是一个女性角色
I'm pretty sure that part's for a woman.
- 是吗 - 我们有振奋人心的消息
- What? - We have exciting news.
- 你们都要搬走了 - 不是啦
- You're both moving. - No!
金科想买♥♥我们的 胡萝卜蛋糕呢
Genco wants to buy our carrot cake.
但这份合同 我们看得毫无头绪
But we can't make heads or tails of this contract.
你们拿去给大肥鸡看看啊
You should have that big fat rooster take a look at it.
来亨鸡吗 他不是有点... 疯吗
Foghorn? Isn't he a little... nutty?
他是非常疯狂
He's a lot nutty.
但他也是 这个世界上最有钱的公鸡
But he's also the world's richest rooster.
给他看看又何妨呢
Huh. Maybe it wouldn't hurt.
好吧
All right.
我得去试镜了
Ooh, I better get to my audition.
怎么了 是你说 女人才能拍的啊
What? You're the one who said the part was for a woman.
这是一份非常标准的合同
Ok, uh, a pretty standard contract.
我是说 非常标准的合同
I'll say, pretty standard contract.
所以您觉得 这场交易公平吗
So you think it's a fair deal?
这何止是公平
Well, I'd say it's more than fair.
这个价格很慷慨呢
This is an incredibly generous offer.
非常感谢您的帮助
Well, thank you so much for your time.
谢谢你们 我是说 谢谢你们的蛋糕
Thank you, I say thank you for the cake.
我们想到一起了没有
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们要变有钱人啦
We're going to be rich!
♪ 我们要变有钱人啦 我们要变有钱人啦 ♪
We're going to be rich, we're going to be rich!
你们等一下
Hold it right there.
你们不要 我是说 不要
Do not, I say do not,
签那份合同
sign that contract.
但是您说过 这个价格很慷慨啊
But you said it was a generous offer.
那是在我吃过 这块蛋糕之前
That was before I tried this here cake. Mmm.
我是说 好吃
I say, mm-hmm!
那个价格实在侮辱了
Well, that offer's insulting
味道这么好的东西
for something that tastes this good.
那您是什么意思呢
So what are you saying?
我是说 你们应该撕掉那份合同
I'm saying, you should tear up that contract
然后自己做生意
and go into business for yourselves.
因为你们会赚到 十倍
Why, you'd make ten times,
我是说 十倍的价钱
I say, ten times as much money.
孩子们 你们会变得超有钱
Boys... you're about to be really rich.
♪ 我们会变得超有钱 ♪
We're going to be really rich!
♪ 我们会变得超有钱 ♪
We're going to be really rich!
♪ 我们会变得超有钱 ♪
We're going to be really rich!
♪ 你们会变得超有钱 ♪
You're going to be really rich,
♪ 你们会变得超有钱 ♪
you're going to be really rich
♪ 我是说 你们会变得超有钱 ♪
I said, you're going to be really rich
好了 开始吧
All right, here we are.
我们的第一次合伙人会议 呃...
Our first meeting as partners in the, uh... huh.
我想这是事业的第一阶段
Well, I guess that's our first order of business,
给我们的胡萝卜蛋糕公♥司♥ 起个名字
naming our carrot cake company.
关于这一点
Well, on that note,
我希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind,
但是我已经 有一些想法了
but I already started kicking around some ideas.
我太兴奋了 我一夜没睡 而且...
I was so excited, I stayed up all night, and...
在开始之前 我想表达
Before we look at that, I just want to say
对我们友谊的感谢
how thankful I am for our friendship.
我也是
Me, too.
若不是友谊 走不到这一步呢
None of this would be happening without it.
好了 展示你一整晚的成果 吧
Now, let's see what my friend's been working on all night.
怎么样
Well?
古法猪蛋糕吗
Old Pig Cake?
你一晚没睡 就想出了 古法猪蛋糕吗
You stayed up all night and came up with Old Pig Cake?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
这是什么意思呢
What does it even mean?
"古法"是老式的意思
Well, the "Old" Is for old fashioned,
因为这是我祖母的配方
'cause it's my grandmother's recipe.
而"猪" 是她的姓
And the "Pig," Well, that was her last name.
"蛋糕" 因为卖♥♥的是蛋糕
And "Cake," Because it's cake.
很抱歉 但是"古法猪蛋糕"
I'm sorry. But "Old Pig Cake"
听起来就像 这蛋糕放在泥里
just sounds like cake that's been sitting in the mud
很久了一样
for a really long time.
好吧 那你的想法是什么
Well, what would you call it?
我不知道 CC蛋糕怎么样
I don't know. CC cake?
CC蛋糕吗
Eh, CC cake?
那又是什么意思呢
What does that mean?
CC 胡萝卜蛋糕的意思
You know, CC, carrot cake.
对啊 但你说的是 CC蛋糕
Yeah, but you said CC cake.
那是胡萝卜蛋糕 蛋糕
That's a carrot cake cake.
这根本不合理吧
That doesn't even make sense.
那也比古法猪蛋糕好
It's better than Old Pig Cake.
所以你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
我的意思是 我不会把自己的胡萝卜
I'm saying I'm not putting my carrots
和"古法"和"猪"字样的东西 放在一起
into something with the words "Old" And "Pig" On it.
既然如此 我也不会烤
Well, I'm not going to bake something
有两个"蛋糕"字样的东西
that has the word "Cake" On it twice.
- 很好 - 很好
- Fine. - Fine.
嘿
Hey!
拜托各位
Do you mind?!
人家还要睡觉呢
Some of us are trying to sleep!
下午四点四十五分了
It's 4:45 in the afternoon.
我睡过头了
I've overslept!
我试镜要迟到了
I'm late for my audition!
光洁闪亮 让牙齿更白更亮
Fresh Brite. It whitens while it brightens.
轻松滚出 性感腹肌
Simply roll your way to sexy abs.
没有什么能比 一壶新鲜西塞罗咖啡
Nothing wakes me up like a fresh cup
更能唤醒我了
of Cisero's coffee.
大泡泡口香糖
Big bubble bubble gum.
口味永流长
The flavor goes on and on.
闪亮清洁喷雾
Glorious cleaning spray.
没有什么东西它清不净
There is no surface it can't clean.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这名字很古典 也不会让人觉得老气
It's old fashioned, but it doesn't feel old.
而且同时代表了 我们两个人呢
And we're both equally represented.
甚至连你祖母都提到了
We even gave a nod to your grandmother.
- 我喜欢这个名字 - 我也喜欢
- I like it. - I like it, too.
波基兔太太的胡萝卜蛋糕
Mrs. Porkybunny's carrot cake.
太棒了 我们的公♥司♥有名字了
Ooh, this is so exciting. We have a name!
我们让步妥协后 结果多好呀
See what happens when we compromise?
你说得对 从现在开始
You're right. From here on out,
我们再也不吵架了
no more arguing.
是的 我们再也不吵架了
That's right. No more arguing.
接下来 我们该如何推广
Now, how do we get
这个名字呢
Mrs. Porkybunny's name out there?
我觉得应该用... 广♥告♥牌
I was thinking... billboards.
广♥告♥牌吗
Billboards?
是啊 当你堵车的时候
Yeah! You know, you're stuck in traffic,
你饿了 抬头一看 就看到了我们的广♥告♥
you're hungry. You look up, and there we are.
到商店里 选购一块蛋糕吧
Pop in the store, pick one up.
这样太没人情味了
But that's so impersonal.
是吗 那你怎么想的
Oh, really? Then what were you thinking?
我觉得应该挨家挨户宣传
I was thinking more of a door to door approach.
就是从一户人家到 另一户人家
You know, neighbor to neighbor.
这可真是个好主意呢
Oh, that's a great idea.
也许用花个二三百年
Then maybe in 200 or 300 years,
我们就会开始盈利了呢
we'll actually turn a profit.
这就是你说的让步妥协吗
Is this your idea of a compromise?
对不起 但我是不会 拿着蛋糕
Sorry, but I'm not walking all over town
跑遍全城 挨家宣传的
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表