剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
How come your skin is so stretchy?
我都还没意识到呢
I didn't know it was.
你为什么要穿这身衣服
Why do you wear that outfit?
你是服务员吗
What are you, a waiter?
事实是 我是宴会负责人
Actually, I'm a caterer.
那给我上点鸡肉吧
Then make me some chicken.
你说什么
Pardon?
我说 赶紧上点鸡肉
I said make me some chicken.
亨利 第一呢 你要学会说请
Henry, first of all, you need to learn how to say please.
第二呢 我打包了野餐呢
And second of all, I packed us a picnic lunch.
哦 是鸡肉吗
Ooh, is it chicken?
不是 是花生果酱三明治
No, peanut butter and jelly.
我可能还带了 两盒巧克力呢
And I might have put a couple boxes of chocolates in there.
那吃完这些 我们能去吃鸡肉吗
Well, can we get chicken afterwards?
不能
No.
野餐之后 我们会去做 有趣的事情
After our picnic, we're gonna do something fun.
你去过纺织博物馆吗
Have you ever been to the textile museum?
那里有美国早期桌布收藏呢
They have an exhibit on early American tablecloths.
或者 我们可以做点别的事情
Or, um, we could do something else.
你想做什么呢
What do you want to do?
我是只雏鹰啊
I'm a chicken hawk.
我想吃鸡肉
I want chicken.
别再说鸡肉的事了
Enough with the chicken.
现在我是你的长者
I'm your father figure,
我们就去纺织博物馆
and I say we're going to the textile museum
并且我们会去参观 早期美国人用餐的桌布
and we're gonna see what those early Americans ate dinner on.
亨利
Henry!
再见了 小猪
See you later, piggy.
我找鸡肉吃去了
I'm gonna find some chicken.
这一直是我的梦想呢...
I've always dreamed of this...
跟我的儿子 来回扔棒球玩
tossing the baseball around with my son.
沃尔特 其实吧
You know, Walter,
锦标赛就快要开始了
the tournament is right around the corner.
而且是网球锦标赛 不是棒球锦标赛
And it is a tennis tournament, not a baseball tournament.
我们是不是应该 练一下网球啊
Don't you think we should play tennis at some point?
兔宝宝 实践才能检验真理
Oh, Bugs, you're nothing if you're not practical.
你这一定是 遗传帕特丽夏的
You must get that from Patricia's side of the family.
我们家族 都是梦想兔呢
My side, we're all dreamers.
快往前跑啊
Go long!
触底得分
Touchdown!
我儿子真棒
Oh, that's my boy.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing?
我加入了长者引导项目
I joined the father figure program.
哇 真叫人惊讶呢
Wow, I'm impressed.
他们居然会让你 做长者这个角色
A little surprised that they would let you be a father figure.
哦 我不是长者角色呢
Oh, I'm not the father figure.
我分配到了一名长者
I'm getting a father figure.
是啊 这才对嘛
Yeah, that makes more sense.
我才是需要导师的人
I'm the one who needs the mentor.
你也看到了 我凌晨四点才闲混回家
You saw me sauntering home at 4:00 am.
天知道我去了哪里 我做了什么事情
Heaven knows where I was or what I was doing.
我已经失控了 兄弟
I'm out of control, man.
我需要引导
I need guidance.
一定是我的长者到了
Oh, that must be my father figure now.
其实吧 我真的没兴趣呢
Eh, I don't want to know.
哇哦 豪车耶
Ooh, limo.
目前看来还不错
So far so good.
达菲鸭吗
Daffy Duck?
大肥鸡呀
Big fat rooster?
这么久 我是说 我认识你
In all the time I say, I all the time
这么长时间
I've known you,
我没想到 你居然是个孩子呢
I had no idea you were a child.
哦 这个 其实吧
Oh. Uh, actually...
这让你... 我是说 这让你
That makes you... I say, that makes you
更令我刮目相看了呢
all the more impressive.
我一直认为自己 远比同龄人更睿智
Well, I've always felt I was wise beyond my years.
我能拿一瓶水吗
Can I have one of these waters?
你想要什么都可以 孩子
You can have anything you'd like, boy.
那我能拿四瓶水吗
Can I have four of these waters?
来亨鸡先生 就是这个傻子
Mr. Leghorn, this is the same idiot
毁了你的电影 还搞砸了你的公♥司♥
who ruined your movie and destroyed your company.
所以他需要长者引导呀
That's precisely why he needs a father figure.
而且你不要多管闲事了 卡罗尔
And why you need to mind your own business, Carol.
所以 告诉我 孩子
So tell me, son, what...
今天 我是说 你今天想做什么呢
I say, what do you feel like doing today?
是去游乐园 还是玩迷你高尔夫
Amusement park? Putt putt golf?
还是去滑冰呢
Ice skating?
太棒了 全都玩吧
Great. All of it.
我今天没有安排呢
I got nothing on my schedule.
尽情引导我吧
Mentor away.
亨利
Henry!
把鸡肉还给我
Give me my chickens.
别动 鸡仔
Hold still, chicken.
把他放下 我说过了 他这不是鸡
Put him down. I told you, that's not a chicken.
除非你给我鸡肉
Either you give me a chicken,
否则我就吃掉 这个看着像鸡的家伙
or this thing that looks like a chicken gets it.
亨利
Henry.
小猪 这跟你无关
This doesn't concern you, piggy.
快点吧 女士 把鸡肉给我拿来
Come on, lady. Give me my chicken.
我们店不卖♥♥鸡
We don't have chickens.
这是宠物店
This is a pet store.
鸡不是宠物
Chickens are not pets.
我不是想养鸡 我是想吃鸡
I don't want to pet it. I want to eat it.
亨利 我到处在找你呢
Henry, I've been looking all over for you.
你是这个孩子的爸爸吗
Are you this boy's father?
我是他的长者引导人
Well, I'm his father figure.
那你可真是不称职
Well, you're not a very good one.
你这太轻描淡写了
That's the understatement of the year.
我说要吃鸡肉 他都不给我
I asked him for chicken, and he won't give me chicken.
你为什么不给他买♥♥鸡肉呢
Why won't you give him chicken?
这不是鸡肉的问题
This is not about chicken.
这是尊重的问题
This is about respect
而且你不可能 永远能得到
and not always getting what you want
自己想要的东西
when you want it.
我就要吃鸡肉
I'm getting chicken.
只要我们在一起 你就吃不到
Not as long as you're with me you're not.
好吧
Ok.
亨利
Henry!
沃尔特 你... 你拿着猎枪干嘛呀
Walter, what are you... what are you doing with a shotgun?
这是来♥福♥枪♥
It's a rifle.
我的儿子是时候 猎获他的首只猎物了
I figured it's about time my son bagged his first buck.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我们要去打猎呀
We're going hunting.
这可是父子关系里 重要的里程碑啊
It's an important milestone in a father-son relationship.
沃尔特 别管父子的事了
Walter, enough with the father-son stuff.
网球锦标赛下周就要开始啦
The tennis tournament's next weekend.
我想打网球
I want to play tennis.
看看你 站出来反对自己的父亲
Look at you, standing up to your old man.
这也是一个重要的里程碑呢
That's an important milestone, too.
你长大了
You're growing up.
我终于可以打网球了
Finally I'm gonna get to play some tennis.
来吧 我们对打几轮 看看双方实力吧
Ok, let's rally a bit to see where we are.
没关系 这只是在热身呢
No problem. We're just getting warmed up.
哎哟 对不起啦
Whoops. Sorry.
有人能把球 打回来给我吗
Is anyone ever gonna hit a ball back to me?
这样吧 不如你发球吧
You know what, why don't you serve?
好吧 但你还是往后站一点吧
All right, but you might want to stand back.
我猜一下
Let me guess.
罗拉兔的网球技巧 是跟你学的吧
Lola got her tennis skills from you.
她知道的一切 都是我教的
I taught her everything she knows.
亨利 我知道开头不太顺利
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表