剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Fine, I'll do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
其中意义 无以言表
I can't tell you how much this means to me.
我知道你一定会赢
I just know you're going to win,
然后 我们都会戴上皇冠
and then, we'll both have a tiara.
记住
Just remember,
在里面的时候 身体尽量蜷缩
when you're inside, you gotta stay curled up tight.
你蜷缩越紧 你飞得就越远
The tighter you are, the further you'll fly.
你要试飞一下吗
You want to take a practice flight?
不用了 应该没事
No, I think I'm good.
波基猪 你在这里做什么呀
Porky, what are you doing here?
我有件大事拜托你
I have a big favor to ask you.
你能让我主持 选美大赛吗
What do you think of letting me host the pageant?
你说什么
What?
自从我发现 今年是猪年后
Ever since I found out it was the Year of the Pig,
我感觉都超好呢
I've just been feeling so good.
一切都好像在 我的计划之中
Everything seems to be going my way.
我是说 这种机会 你随时都会有
I mean, you get opportunities like this all the time,
但今年专属于我
but this, this is my year.
这是我唯一的机会
This is my one shot.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
谢谢帮我化妆 罗拉兔
Thanks for doing my makeup, Lola.
我不太擅长做这些
I'm not very good at this stuff.
你在开玩笑吗 你会非常美呢
Are you kidding? You're gonna look beautiful.
我会让妆容 轻薄自然
I'm keeping it real fresh and light and natural,
和你要求的一样
just like you wanted.
你几乎感觉不出来 自己化了妆
You'll barely be able to tell you're wearing anything at all.
好了
There.
哇
Wow.
这真是...
Yeah, that's...
你能去掉一些妆容吗
Uh, is there any way you could remove a few layers?
噢 当然 可以呀
Oh. Yeah. I can do that.
有人好像不想赢呢
Guess someone doesn't want to win.
比赛什么时候开始啊
When is this show going to start?
这是什么呀
What is that?
这是一个持续更新的 动物人气指数表
It's a constantly updating animal popularity index.
我们可以实时看到 鸭子的排位上升
This way, we can see those duck rankings rise in real time.
真厉害呀
Wow. Impressive.
我们等太久了吧
Oh, this is taking forever.
我是说 如果说晚上七点开始
I mean, if you say you're going to start at 7:00 P.M.,
那就晚上七点开始啊
You start at 7:00 P.M.
快点啊
Come on!
开始比赛啊
Start the show!
你这样做 毫无帮助呢 孩子
I don't think that's helping the cause, boy.
也许这不是个好主意呢
Uh, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
波基猪 大家都会喜欢你呢
Porky, they're going to love you.
先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到第六十四届
Welcome to the 6♥4♥th annual
年度皇家橡树 格伦橡树 奥克伍德橡树选美大赛
Royal Oaks, Glen Oaks, Oakwood Oaks beauty pageant.
现在 欢迎主持人 波基猪
And now, your host Porky Pig.
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
今年可是猪年呀
It's the Year of the Pig.
今年不是猪年啊
Oh, it's not the Year of the Pig.
你说什么
What?
猪年在四年前就过了
The Year of the Pig was 4 years ago.
今年是兔年呀
It's the Year of the Rabbit.
晚上好 女士们 先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到皇家橡树
and welcome to the Royal Oaks,
格伦橡树 奥克伍德橡树选美大赛
Glen Oaks, Oakwood Oaks beauty pageant.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我非常确定
I'm positive.
那傻子肯定读错了
Oh! That nitwit must have read it wrong.
如果要说谁该当主持人 那应该是你呀
If anyone should be out there hosting, it's you.
他可以的
He'll be fine.
占星术什么的 真是太傻了
All that astrology stuff is silly.
我从纽约
You know, I flew all the way in
一路飞来这里
from New York to be here,
天啊 我的胳膊都酸了呢
And boy, are my arms tired.
也许占星术也有道理吧
Or maybe not so silly.
今晚的观众 都长得好美呢
A good-looking audience we've got here tonight.
我非常期待在
I look forward to seeing you all
泳装比赛的时候 再次见到你们
during the swimsuit portion of the competition.
猪的排名 飞速下降呢
Pigs are falling fast.
他们比 我是说 他们比鸭子排名还低
They're below... I say, they're below ducks.
赶紧把那家伙赶下去
Boo! Get this guy off the stage!
情况又变了呢
Hmm. Not anymore.
我们还是有请参赛者们吧
Uh, why don't we meet our contestants?
他们讨厌我
They hate me.
今年不是猪年吗
I thought this was the Year of the Pig.
到底怎么回事呀
How is this happening?
波基猪 有件事 我必须告诉你
Porky, there's something I need to tell you.
你表现很棒
You're doing great.
你说什么 但没人笑呀
What? But no one's laughing.
不会的 他们笑了
No, no, no. They're laughing.
只是你在台上听不见
You just can't hear them from the stage.
这是音响效果
It's... it's the acoustics.
真的吗 我觉得他们都 愁眉不展呢
Are you sure? I feel like they're all scowling at me.
没有啦 那是舞台灯光的问题
No, that's the stage lights,
阴影让微笑 看起来像皱眉
the shadows make smiles, you know, look like frowns.
他们笑得很开心呢
They're smiling and they're laughing,
因为你做得很棒呀
because you're doing great.
今年可是猪年呀
It's the Year of the Pig.
这是你的表现机会呢
That's your cue.
谢谢你 兔宝宝
Thanks, Bugs.
现在 皇家橡树
And now, the winner of the Miss Royal Oaks,
格伦橡树 奥克伍德橡树选美大赛的冠军是
Glen Oaks, Oakwood Oaks beauty pageant is...
米歇尔·陈
Michelle Chen.
恭喜你 米歇尔
Congratulations, Michelle.
恭喜你 你做到了
Congratulations. You did it.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我没有赢啊
I didn't win.
但是你这么漂亮 镇定
Yeah, but you were so beautiful and poised
迷人 而且优雅
and charming and elegant.
你让鸭子的排名 上升了三十三位
You moved ducks up 33 places.
这下你高兴了吧
Well, there you go.
不幸的是 我拉低了四十四位
Unfortunately, I brought us down 41 places.
所以 鸭子的排名比之前
So, overall, ducks are slightly worse off.
更糟了一点点
Than they were before we started.
所以 我想你得不到
So, I guess you're not going to get
想要的尊重和赞美了
that respect and admiration you wanted.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我跟你在一起就好了呀
I'll get it by hanging out with you.
给你
Here.
你要把皇冠送我吗
You're giving me your tiara?
是借给你
Loaning you my tiara.
还是我戴着更好看
Looks better on me.
谢谢你们买♥♥的中国菜
Thanks for the chinese food, guys.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好多了
Pretty good.
医生很惊讶 我居然好得这么快
The doctors were amazed at how fast I'm recovering.
但我一点都不惊讶呢
But I'm not surprised.
毕竟 今年是猪年呀
After all, it is the Year of the Pig.
你不是说 今年是...
I thought you told me it was the year of the... ow!
你干嘛踢我
Why are you kicking me?
你问店里要烤鸭酱了吗
Did you, by any chance, get any duck sauce?
这是用我命名的酱料吗
There's a sauce named after us?
噢 好甜好棒的酱料啊
Ohh! A sweet, delicious sauce.
为什么没人告诉我呢
Why didn't anyone tell me?
非常抱歉 但探访时间结束了
I'm sorry, but visiting hours are over.
能不能对我 有点尊重和赞美
How about a little respect and admiration?
你听说过烤鸭酱吗
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表