剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
好了 达菲鸭
All right, Daffy.
你可以最后进场了
You're clear for final approach.
确认
Check.
你为什么打开货舱门
Why'd you just open the cargo doors?
原来这按钮是打开货舱
Oh, is that what that does?
你的头太向下了
Your nose is too far down.
向上拉
Bring it up.
我是说飞机的机头
The nose of the plane.
噢 好的
Oh, right.
你向东太多了 往西五度
You're too far east. Come west 5 degrees.
西是哪边啊
Which way is west?
你的左边
Your left.
另一个左边
Your other left.
你开得太快了 减缓飞行速度
You're coming in too fast. Reduce your air speed.
我的飞行速度是多少
What's my air speed?
在你的飞行速度指示盘上
It's on your air speed indicator.
你能说得更具体点吗
Can you be more specific?
你正朝树上撞呢
You're headed for the trees.
往上拉 往上拉
Pull up. Pull up.
我这次飞得还不错吧
Well, I think that went pretty well.
我们试试真的飞机怎么样
What do you say we do it for real?
你已经连续坠毁十九次了
You've had 19 crashes in a row.
那都是模拟坠机呀
Simulated crashes.
听着 我跟你说实话吧
Look, I'm gonna be straight with you.
我觉得你命中注定 不适合飞行
I don't think you're meant to fly.
我想有时候
I guess sometimes,
当你张开翅膀
When you spread your wings,
就会受伤吧
they get broken.
等一下
Wait a second.
韦伯说 把"我不能"和"我能"区分开的
Wieb says, "The only thing separating."
只是一个't'"
"'I can't' from 'I can' is a 't.'."
而"T"前面的那个东西
And that little thing before the "T".
看起来像逗号♥ 但是向上 而不是向下的
that looks like a comma, but it's up instead of down.
我能飞行
I can fly.
我不需要老师
I don't need a teacher.
我不需要执照
I don't need a license.
我命中注定要飞行
I've got it all in here.
不对 不是那个按钮
Nope, not that one.
这个是做什么的呀
What's this guy do?
我的首次飞行还不错吧
Not bad for my first flight, huh?
我不明白 你为什么要盯着我
I don't know why you're watching me.
你才是贼
You're the thief.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
你有信任危机
You got trust issues.
就算是我有信任危机 好吧
Oh, I've got trust issues, all right.
我能把你扔多远 就有多信任你
Yeah. I trust you about as far as I can throw you.
事实上 估计我能把你扔挺远的
Well, actually, I bet I could throw you pretty far.
结论就是 我不信任你 讨论结束
So, let's just say I don't trust you and leave it at that.
在成功五角星中
The success pentagram.
成功有五要素
5 points of the pentagram.
分别是想象
Are visualization,
策略
strategization,
实现
realization,
执行 还有节食
execution, and diet.
你在这里干什么呢
What are you doing in here?
客厅里的电视被偷了
The TV in the living room was stolen,
而我需要看光盘啊
and I need to watch my DVDs.
那你也不用 躲在被子和枕头下面啊
Well, you don't need to be under the covers.
韦伯说了 如果你感觉越舒适
Wieb says information retention increases
汲取信息量也就能更大
the more comfortable you are.
而现在 我急需舒适感
And right now, I need to retain as much as possible.
你们有人了解
Does anyone here know anything
支链氨基酸吗
about branch chain amino acids?
我被飞行学校开除了
I was expelled from flight school.
达菲鸭 你什么时候才能
Daffy, when are you going to give up
停止这场闹剧啊
on all this nonsense?
永远不会
Never.
就像这光盘的名字一样
Just like the title of this DVD,
"赢家从不放弃 放弃的都是输家"
"Winners never quit and quitters always quit."
我不会放弃梦想
I am not giving up on my dream.
不管怎样 我都要飞行
One way or another, I will fly.
恭喜大家成为了乘务员
Congratulations, flight attendants.
你知道 我们也招空少的吧
You know there are male flight attendants?
我喜欢高跟鞋带来的高度
I like the height that the heels give me.
请大家注意
Please, pay close attention
接下来的消息很重要
to the following important safety information.
请您系好安全带
To fasten your seatbelt,
把金属接头 放进扣环里
place the flat metal end into the buckle.
然后拉紧两边的织带
And tighten by pulling on the strap.
您的安全带需要
Your seatbelt should be fastened
系紧在髋部下方
low and tight across your hips.
欢迎来到新奥尔良
Welcome to New Orleans,
室外温度 是凉爽的十八摄氏度
where it's a cool 65 degrees.
感谢您选择顶点航♥空♥
We know you have a choice when flying,
在这里 代表所有机组人员
and so, on behalf of our flight crew,
感谢您乘坐今天的航♥班♥
we'd like to thank you for flying with us today,
希望下次旅程再见
and hope to see you again on your next journey.
别忘了拿外套哟
Oops. Don't forget your coat.
希望您有得到良好的休息
Hope you got a good rest.
好了 女士们 我们到新奥尔良了
Ok, ladies. We're in New Orleans.
我们该先做什么呢
What do we do first?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思啊
What do you mean?
不去波旁街吗 姑娘们
Bourbon Street, girl.
我们快脱了高跟鞋 享受生活吧
Let's ditch these heels and have some fun.
达菲鸭 我们还得 飞回加利福利亚呢
Daffy, we have to fly back to California.
我们只有二十分钟 清理并准备客舱
We have 20 minutes to clean and prep the cabin
准备起飞
for takeoff.
我们花了六个小时 才到这里呢
But it took 6 hours to get here.
回去还要再花六个小时呢
It'll take another 6 to get back.
一整天就没了呀
That's the whole day.
这就是乘务员的生活呀
That's the life of a flight attendant.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
你穿的是裙子吗
Are you wearing a skirt?
是啊 但高跟鞋才真要命呢
Yeah, but it's the heels that'll kill you.
我上♥床♥休息了
I'm going to bed.
我们早上 还要飞去波士顿
We're supposed to fly to Boston in the morning.
先去凤♥凰♥城 再去波士顿
Well, Phoenix, then Boston.
这腰带真是难受啊
This girdle doesn't help, either.
约塞米蒂
Yosemite.
他把我电脑拿走了吗
He took my laptop?
约塞米蒂
Yosemite.
你之前在我家做什么了
What were you doing in my house?
我没去过你家
I wasn't in your house,
是你来了我家
but you were in mine.
什么 没有 我没去过
What? No, I wasn't.
我睡正香的时候 听到了声音
I was sound asleep when I heard a noise.
然后发现 我的留声机被偷了
And saw my record player was stolen.
我出来看看什么情况
I went outside to see what's what,
就看到你在这里鬼鬼祟祟
and I see you sneakin' around.
你简直在胡说
This is ridiculous.
把我的东西还来
Just give me my stuff back.
我说过了 没拿你的东西
I told you I ain't got your stuff.
你休想进我家 死兔子
Now, stay out of my house, rabbit.
我们要开战了
Oh, this means war.
你值得拥有 想要的一切
You deserve to have everything you've ever wanted.
快起身去拿吧
Just get up right now and go take it.
那是你的 都是你的
It's yours. It's all yours.
你需要做的 就是去拿走
All you have to do is take it.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表