剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
他到这里来了吗 只有一个办法 能找出答案
Did he make it? There's only one way to find out:
灰尘上的指纹
Dust for fingerprints.
对 没错 灰尘上的指纹
Right. Yes. Dust for fingerprints.
其实吧 我们不需要指纹
You know what, we don't need fingerprints.
我们还是做法医鉴定吧
Let's run some forensics.
没错 法医鉴定
Right, forensics.
我爱法医鉴定 我是法医鉴定的忠实粉丝
Love forensics. Big fan of forensics.
我仔细想了一下 我们只需要一份DNA样本
Now that I think about it, all we really need is a DNA sample.
对 一份DNA样本马上来
Right. One sample of DNA coming up.
你想钻进去看看 它在不在里面吗
You want to just crawl inside and see if he's in there?
好玩耶
Ooh! Fun!
没有 里面没有傻地鼠
Nope! No Gopher.
噢 但是这里面有好多信呢
Ooh, but there's tons of mail in here.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
这里面比我想象中 要挤一些嘛
Hmm. Not as roomy as I thought it would be.
现在我们该怎么办呀
N... now what do we do?
嘿 孩子
Hey, boy!
你是一只优秀的看家犬 对吗
You're a good guard dog, right?
房♥子里有一个入侵者
There's an intruder in the house.
你觉得自己能抓到他吗
You think you can get him?
好孩子 进去把他抓住吧
Good boy! Then go in there and get him!
拜拜
Bye-bye.
好了 现在很晚了呢
Well, it's getting late.
看起来你已经掌控全局了
It l... looks like you've got e... everything under control.
所以 我还是走吧
So, I... I'll just go now.
我下次再来拿驾驶手套
I'll g... get my driving gloves some other time!
目前有哪些线索[我们学到了什么]
What do we know?
我们学到了 爬进邮筒是违法的
We know climbing inside a mailbox is against the law.
还有呢
What else?
消防部门不太高兴
The fire department's not happy
因为他们不得不用
when they have to use the
救生颚撬开邮筒 把你弄出来
jaws of life to pry you out of a mailbox.
还有呢
What else?
市政♥府♥说 你得出钱换一个邮筒
The city says you have to pay to replace the mailbox
或者做一千一百个小时的社会服务
or do 1,100 hours of community service.
还有呢
What else?
托什已经失踪
Tosh has been missing for
二十八分钟了 而且我们还没有找到他
28 minutes and we still haven't found him.
噢 对啊 傻地鼠
Oh, right, the Gopher.
我完全忘了这整件事
I totally forgot about that whole situation.
好吧 我想我们得重新开始了
Well, I guess we're back to square one.
或者...
Or...
啊哈 啊哈 有意思
Uhhuh, uh-huh, interesting...
也许 可能是 啊
Maybe, could be... Ahh!
我喜欢你的想法
I like where you're going with this.
我都没想到呢
I hadn't thought of that.
- 你好厉害啊 - 你觉得怎么样
- You're good! - What do you think?
这应该就是 我们一直在找的突破点
I think this is just the break we've been looking for.
没错 我觉得做完饼干之后
Yeah, I think we'll be able to focus a lot better
我们能更集中精神
after we make some cookies.
我刚放了有毒气体
I just set out the poisonous gas,
它会帮你解决蜘蛛
so that'll take care of your spider.
二十四小时内别进去
Just don't go back inside for 24 hours.
不要吸入那个毒气
You don't want to breathe that stuff in.
噢 还有 谢谢你送的驾驶手套
Oh, and thanks for the driving gloves!
不用谢
Don't mention it.
嗨 兔子先生
Hi, Mr. Bunny.
嘿 红毛怪游丝 你怎么了
Hey, Gossamer, what's the matter?
我的宠物不见了
My pet ran away.
噢 我真遗憾呢
Aw, I'm sorry.
他的名字叫韦伯斯特
His name's Webster.
他看起来像是非洲沙蜘蛛
He looks like an African sand spider,
但他其实是无害的
but he's actually harmless.
我真的很想他 如果你看到他 能告诉我吗
I really miss him. Can you please let me know if you see him?
红毛怪游丝
Gossamer!
你看我找到谁啦
Look who I found.
这不是韦伯斯特呀
That's not Webster.
他在这里呢
There he is!
噢 我好想你啊 哥们
Oh, I missed you so much, buddy.
我还以为这些饼干 能让我们集中注意力
I thought those cookies would help us focus,
但现在 我只觉得很饱 还很累
but now I'm just really full and tired
还有一点恶心
and a little sick.
我们应该做好 最坏的打算
I think we should just assume the worst
然后继续向前看
and get on with our lives.
但这个坏消息 要怎么告诉那只傻地鼠呢
But how are we gonna break the news to that poor Gopher?
我不知道 发邮件 短♥信♥
I don't know. E-mail? Text?
如今电子设备的美妙之处 就在于
The beauty of today's electronic devices
在传达令人沮丧的消息之时
is that they allow you to maintain
双方还能保持距离
a cool distance when delivering upsetting news.
也许我们根本不必 告诉他这个消息
Ah! Or maybe we don't have to break the news after all.
快来
Come on!
我得维持血糖正常
Gotta keep that blood sugar up.
你在哪里呀 托什
Where are you, Tosh?
等等 那是我
Oh, wait. That's me.
你在哪里呀 托什
Where are you, Tosh?
我们找到你的朋友了
We found your friend!
他在哪里
Where is he?
我想可以结案了
I guess this case is closed.
托什
Oh, Tosh!
你跑哪里去啦
Where were you?
你说什么 你这是什么意思
Why? Whatever do you mean?
我在投完信之后 就去公园里待了一个小时
After I went to the mailbox, I spent an hour in the park.
我以为自己单独待一会 可能会很不错呢
I thought it would be good to have a little time to myself,
但事实是 我讨厌在那里度过的每一秒
but the truth of the matter is, I hated every second of it!
原来 我不想有私人时间
Turns out, I didn't want time to myself.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you.
那你为什么没有告诉我呢
Well, why didn't you tell me?
你至少给我留张字条呀
You could have at least left a note.
我留了呀
But I did.
我写在收银机边的便条簿上啦
I wrote it on that notepad by the cash register.
"亲爱的麦克 我要独自
"Dear Mac, I'm going to the park
去公园待一会
"To spend a little time alone.
我肯定会讨厌那段时光 我不想让你担心
"I'm sure I'll hate it. Didn't want you to worry.
亲亲抱抱 托什"
Xoxoxo, Tosh."
我想 我应该去帮兔宝宝...
You know what, I should go help Bugs...
杀了那只蜘蛛
Kill that spider.
杀蜘蛛可不是件易事呢
Spiders can be pretty tricky.
你是疯了吗
What, are you nuts?
你为什么要徒手抓 有毒的蜘蛛啊
Why were you handling a poisonous spider?
你该庆幸我们不用截肢
You're lucky we didn't have to amputate.
我不会有事吧
Am I gonna be ok?
你会没事的 回家好好休息
You'll be fine. Just go home. Get some rest.
灭虫公♥司♥说 我明天才能回家
Oh. The exterminator said I can't go home until tomorrow.
你可以不回家 但你不能留在这里
Well, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
这个一天涂两次
Put this on twice a day.
- 这是什么 - 达尔丰
- What is it? - Darvog.
这是一种抗炎药
It's an anti-inflammatory.
这总比截肢好吧
Better than amputating!
我们还要等几个小时才能回家啊
How many hours until we can go home?
十九个小时
19.
你的小伙伴 叫什么名字
Who's your friend?
我还在考虑 给它起什么名字
I'm still deciding on a name.
我正纠结于 马克西米利安•冯•卢登戈特尼中尉
Right now, it's between Lieutenant Maximilian Von Lundergartner
和弗兰克
or Frank.
那你可不能选错了
Well, you can't go wrong with either one,
第一个特别不能选
except for that first one.
我快饿死了 怎么这么长时间啊
I'm starving! What is taking so long?
是啊 飞毛腿去哪里了
Yeah, where's Speedy?
我想死你啦
Oh, I missed you so much!
我也想死你啦
I missed you so much!
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表