剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
You rewrote a beloved classic?
得了吧 谁会喜欢这个故事呀
Eh, come on. Who could belove a story
讲的可是 一个叫吝啬鬼的老家伙
about a mean old guy named scrooge
讨厌圣诞节的事情呀
who hates Christmas?
我很遗憾 但是这种故事 可不会让大家
I'm sorry, but that's not gonna get anybody
感受到圣诞氛围呢
in the holiday spirit.
兔宝宝 你来演圣诞老人
Bugs, you're gonna play Santa.
《圣诞颂歌♥》里可没有 圣诞老人啊
Uh, Santa's not in "A Christmas Carol."
我改编的这版就有
Well, he's in this version.
麦克和托什 你们扮演圣诞老人的小精灵
Mac and Tosh, you'll play Santa's elves.
蓝精灵和绿精灵
Weevil and Beevil.
你们可以自己分角色
You can decide amongst yourselves who's who.
我来演蓝精灵吧 哦 那我来演绿精灵
I'll be Weevil. Oh! Then, I'll be Beevil.
你想我演绿精灵吗
Do you want me to be Beevil?
如果你不想演蓝精灵就行
Only if you don't want to be Weevil.
我能轻松演好绿精灵啦
I could easily see myself as Beevil.
但我觉得你演蓝精灵 也会超棒呢
But I also think you would make a fantastic Weevil.
没人在意啦
Oh, no one cares.
反正你们都长得一样
We can't tell you apart, anyway.
这样吧 你来演蓝精灵 你来演绿精灵
Here. You're Weevil. You're Beevil.
那我演谁呢
Now, who am I?
你来演夜店老板 瑞克·伊凡斯
You are nightclub impresario Rick Evans.
飞毛腿 你来演马努·吉诺比利
And Speedy, you're Manu Ginobili.
那个篮球运动员吗
The basketball player?
波基猪 你的角色非常重要
Now, Porky, you're gonna play a very important part.
你来演杂耍演员这个角色
You will be playing the role of Hambone.
哇哦 那我的剧本呢
Ooh. What about my script?
杂耍演员不会说话呢
Oh, Hambone doesn't talk.
他是只宠物猪 他只哼哼
He's a pet pig. He oinks.
好了 角色都分配好了
Well, I guess that's everyone.
哦 不
Oh, no!
没有人演卡罗尔了
There's no one left to play Carol.
卡罗尔是什么角色
Who's Carol?
卡罗尔吗 《圣诞卡罗尔》啊
Carol? "A Christmas Carol"?
剧名里面的女孩啊
The girl from the title of the play.
哎 可怜的查尔斯·狄更斯啊
Ecch. Poor Charles Dickens.
你为什么不演卡罗尔呢
Well, why don't you play Carol?
我吗 不行啦 我只是编剧啦
Me? Oh, no. I'm just the writer.
我不是演员
I'm not an actor.
再说了 卡罗尔的...
Besides, Carol has...
英式口音是这个角色 必不可少的
A British accent that's essential to the role.
而且我也不可能
And I couldn't possibly capture
演出卡罗尔复杂性格的 那么多层面
the many layers of Carol's intricate personality.
她人生旅途中的高峰和低谷
The highs and the lows of her journey,
她的绝望 她的恐惧 她的优点 她的勇气
her desperation, her fear, her strength, her courage.
她是个妖妇
She's a temptress.
但她很害羞 也很妖艳
Ooh, but she's shy, almost coquettish.
我可演不出 她的活泼可爱呢
How could I capture her volatility?
而且她那么幽默
And she's so funny.
♪ 她还需要歌♥唱呢 ♪
And what about the song?
你和我想到一起了吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
嗯哼 蓝精灵得由你来演
Mm...hmm. You have to be Weevil.
你简直就是绿精灵嘛
Spoken like a true Beevil.
如果你觉得改编《圣诞颂歌♥》就算个坏主意了
If you think rewriting "A Christmas Carol" Is a bad idea,
我觉得这个主意还要糟糕
heh, well, I believe I can show you a worse one.
我们就快到 北极上空了
We almost above the north pole.
是时候跳伞了
It's time to jump.
你说什么
What?
我们不能在北极冰上 降落这么大的飞机
We can't land a big ol' plane like this on that ice.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind? Whoa!
这是 我是说 风扇已经推下去了
There... I say, there goes the fan.
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
我是说 "爽啊"
I say, "Aah!"
我不知道你们 但我已经读过剧本了
I don't know about you, but I read the script.
拍这剧简直浪费冷气
It ain't worth the air conditioner.
好了 大家伙 我们要开始彩排了
Ok, everyone. We're starting rehearsal.
现在外面 全镇的人都
We have got a town full of people out there
已经感觉不到圣诞气氛了
who have lost the Christmas spirit,
我认为唯一能找回 圣诞气氛的机会
and I believe the only chance we have of getting it back
就是上演这部完美的作品
is to put on a flawless production
改编到几乎认不出来的
of an almost unrecognizable version
《圣诞颂歌♥》版本
of "A Christmas Carol."
请大家就位
Places, everyone.
哦 杂耍演员 看起来
Oh, Hambone, it looks like
这个圣诞节 只有我们一起过了
it's just you and me this Christmas.
你就准备这么演是吗
Is that how you're going to do it?
你得练练自己的演技了
Yeah, you're gonna need to work on that.
与此同时 在北极
Meanwhile, at the north pole,
更确切说 北极以南 七十英里处
or about 70 miles South of there.
- 我放弃 - 你说什么
- I quit. - What?!
我的冒险精神 已经被
My sense of adventure has been surpassed
疲惫之感 和完全垮掉的身体战胜了
by my sense of tiredness and overall out-of-shapeliness. Ugh.
你不能现在放弃呀 你会被冻死的
You can't quit now. You'll freeze to death.
是我大限已到了吧
Then, it's my time.
我研究过了 冻死是最舒适的死法了呢
According to my research, it's the most pleasant way to go.
你和那些人一样
You're just like the rest of 'em.
一旦遇到困难 你就选择放弃
When the going gets tough, you just give up.
哎哟 这么热的天气 不能庆祝圣诞节了
Boo hoo! It's too hot to celebrate Christmas.
哎哟 北极真是太冷了
Boo hoo! It's too cold at the north pole.
哎哟 我太累了 不能帮助公鸡
Boo hoo! I'm too tired to help a rooster
拖着近乎三千吨♥的箱子 走七十英里
pull a 6,000-pound crate 70 miles
并建造巨大风扇了
and build a giant fan.
好吧 那你就被冻死吧 孩子
Well, then, go ahead and freeze, boy.
我不会放弃圣诞节呢
I'm not giving up on Christmas.
但有时 即使是最冰冷的心
But sometimes, even the coldest heart
也会被圣诞精神暖化
can be warmed by the Christmas spirit.
我是说 嘿呀
I say, unh!
你是卡罗尔吗
Are you Carol?
是的 你们是谁啊
Yes. Who are you?
我们是圣诞老人的小精灵
We're Santa's elves.
圣诞老人失踪了呢
Santa Claus is missing.
你必须跟我们去北极
You must come with us to the north pole
代替圣诞老人
and take his place.
但为什么找我啊
But why me?
因为你是他的女儿呀
Because you are his daughter.
圣诞老人是我爸爸吗
Santa Claus is my father?
这下好多事情 都能说得通了呢
That answers so many questions,
但同时也引发了 更多的问题
yet, raises so many additional questions.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what I must do.
我的内心 如水晶版清晰
It is crystal clear to me.
我必须...
I have to...
提词
Line?
我必须跟你们一起去北极
I have to go with you to the north pole.
我必须跟你们一起去... 什么词来着
I have to go with you to the... line?
去北极
To the north pole.
哦 对 我必须跟你们去北...
Oh, yeah. I have to go with you to the north...
极
Pole.
我没说"提词"呀
I didn't say "Line".
我知道台词是什么啦
I know my line. Sheesh.
提词
Line?
我们到啦
We're there!
我是说 我们到啦 我们到北极啦
I say, we're there! We're at the north pole.
哇呼 我们成功啦
Whoohoo! We made it.
我就知道 我们会成功
I always knew we'd make it.
除了那一次 我躺在雪地里等死
Except for that one time I laid down in the snow to die.
但是其他时候 我知道我们会成功
But all the rest of the time, I knew we'd make it.
除了那次 我想杀了你
Well, not that one time when I tried to kill you
那样我就可以 爬进你的尸体取暖
so that I could climb inside your carcass for warmth,
但是后来 我意识到
but then realized how hard it would be
清理尸体很困难 所以 取而代之 我就第二次
to clean out your carcass, so, instead, I just laid down
躺在雪地里等死
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表