剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Daffy, there's no time.
我们到了
We're here.
你能做到的
You can do it.
你的未来 就在这些门后面
Your future is on the other side of these doors.
我也说不好
I don't know.
我现在太紧张了
I think I'm too nervous.
我们还是走吧...
Let's just go...
听着 除非你带着梦中情人
Look, I'm not letting you leave here
否则我不会 让你离开这里
without the woman of your dreams.
停止这场婚礼
Stop the wedding!
你不爱他
You don't love him,
你爱的是波基猪
You love Porky.
而且波基猪也爱你
And Porky loves you.
她不是贝姬
That's not Becky.
你现在可以 亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请布莱恩·帕特里克·肯尼迪四世夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Brian Patrick Kennedy IV.
嗨 波基猪
Hi, Porky.
我们宴会见啦
See you at the reception.
也许你应该多注意时间呢
Probably should have paid closer attention
波基猪
to the time, Porky.
让你在路上浪费时间
All those stops.
他们看起来真幸福
They look happy.
真不敢相信 我们还打算阻止呢
I can't believe we were gonna stop their wedding.
我真不敢相信 贝姬·霍格不是猪
I can't believe Becky Hogg isn't a pig.
即使最后
Well, even thought it turns out
我和贝姬 不是命中注定
Becky and I weren't destined for each other,
我依然感谢 你做出的努力 达菲鸭
I still appreciate what you tried to do for me, Daffy.
你是一个好朋友
You're a good friend.
你的真爱依然存在 波基猪
The love of your life is out there somewhere, Porky.
我发誓 我们会找到她
And I promise you we'll find her.
不管我们要去 多少家农场
I don't care how many farms we have to go to,
我们会深挖泔水
we will dig through that slop,
帮你找到那头母猪
and we will find you a female pig.
我的挚爱 不一定是猪呀
She doesn't have to be a pig, you know.
你这套理论的前提
I mean, you have this big theory
就因为我是猪
that just because I'm a pig,
所以我自然会爱上
I'm automatically gonna fall in love
我见到的第一头...
with the first pig that I...
看吧 记住我说的话
I did say mark my words.
面包机耶
Ohh! A bread maker!
你能不能告诉我 高速公路在哪里呢
Any way you could point me toward the highway?
你能不能告诉我 高速公路在哪里呢
Uh, any way you could point me toward the highway?
谢谢
Thanks.
这总比走着强
It beats walking.
我也想你 佩妮
Aw, I miss you, too, Petunia.
真不敢相信 我们昨天才相见
I can't believe we met just yesterday.
这种感觉就像 认识很久一样
It feels like I've known you forever.
好的 我到家之后 会打给你的
Ok, well, I'll call you when we get home.
你先挂电♥话♥
You hang up first.
不 你先挂吧
No, you hang up.
不 你先挂吧
No, you hang up.
不 你先挂
Heh. No, you.
不 你先挂
No, you.
我还是更喜欢 单身的你
I think I liked you better when you were lonely.
那是什么呀
What's that?
我觉得是飞碟
I bet it's a UFO.
那是兔宝宝吗
Is that Bugs?
你为什么不回我短♥信♥呢
Why haven't you been returning my texts?
四千美元
4000 dollars?
标准间有这么贵吗
For a standard room?
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表