剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
What do you mean, I've exceeded my sample limit?
哪里有规定说 试吃量还有限呀
Where does it say anything about a sample limit?
很好 你在那里呢
Good, you're there.
那么 你的手提包在哪里呢
Now where's your handbag?
它就挂在 我的椅子背后
It was hanging on the back of my chair.
但是现在 它不见了
But now it's gone.
好了 没事 现在看看周围
Ok. Ok. Now look around.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
是他拿走了
He's got it.
那个男人 他拿了我的手提包
That man. That man's got my handbag.
- 是谁拿走了 - 我不知道
- Who's got it? - I can't tell.
我辨认不出来
I can't make him out.
你得努力想想呀
Well, you gotta try.
他穿着黑色夹克
He's in a dark jacket.
很好 很棒 还有呢
Good, good. What else?
衣服后面写着他的名字
His name's on the back.
很好 你能读出来吗
Ok! Can you read it?
我不知道 我觉得是西班牙语
I don't know. I think it's in Spanish.
"迈尔·赛库尔"
"Mal Secur."
迈尔·赛库拉
Mal Secura.
他的名字是 迈尔·赛库拉提
His name is Mal Securati.
这是写在夹克衫 后面的名字吗
Is this the name on the back of the jacket?
是的 就是这个 迈尔·赛库拉提
Yes! That's it. Mal Securati.
你个蠢货 这是"商场保安"
You fool! This says "Mall security."
我打赌你的手包 在失物招领处呢
I bet your purse is in the lost and found.
等等 所以我不是 暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者咯
Wait. So I wasn't the victim of a violent crime?
这里唯一的受害者是我
The only victim here is me
因为我坐在这里 和你浪费了时间
for having to sit here with you wasting my time.
现在 给我滚出去
Now, get on out of here.
我想自己也不需要保镖了
Guess I won't be needing a bodyguard anymore.
真是的 还"迈尔·赛库拉提"呢
Mmmmmm. "Mal Securati."
我真是感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
我都没意识到 自己压抑了这么久呢
I didn't realize I had been suppressing so much for so long.
现在我感觉好多了
It's all so clear now.
我们下周见
I'll see you next week.
- 你去哪里了 - 达菲鸭 我们需要谈谈
- Where were you? - Daffy, we need to talk.
我不能再当 你的保镖了
I can't be your bodyguard anymore.
- 好啊 - 哇
- Ok. - Wow.
这比我想得 还要容易呢
That was easier than I thought.
好吧 还有
Ok. Also,
如果我们要继续做朋友
if we're gonna be friends,
你必须公平对待我
I need you to treat me like an equal.
没门 现在开车 送我去商场
No way. Now, give me a ride to the mall.
我得去取手提包
I've got to pick up my handbag.
好吧 至少有进展了
Well, one out of two isn't bad.
慢慢来吧
Ha ha. Baby steps, huh?
- 给你 - 这是什么
- Here. - What?
没什么啦 我是说 你应该得到
It's nothing. I mean, you deserve a gift
和你一样完美的礼物
that's as amazing as you are.
我到处都找遍了 相信我
And I looked everywhere, believe me.
但我真没时间再找了 所以...
But I just ran out of time. So...
一件衬衫 哇
A shirt. Wow.
谢谢你 我很喜欢
Thank you. I love it.
真的吗
You do?
是的
Sure.
只要是你送的礼物 我都喜欢
I'd love anything you gave me.
哦 周年快乐 宝宝
Oh! Happy anniversary, Bun-bun.
所以... 我的礼物呢
So... where's my present?
哦 在...
Oh. Uh, it's...
在车里 我放在车里了
In the car. I left it in the car.
我马上回来
Be right back.
你先点饭后甜点吧
Go ahead and order dessert.
我车停得很远呢
I parked really far away.
今天是纪念日啊 现在我能去 哪里买♥♥礼物啊
Anniversary? Where am I gonna get a gift at this hour?
完美 现在我有日常用包
Perfect. Now I have a day bag
和一个晚宴包
and an evening bag.
我的手包 我是说 我的手拿包
My purse! I mean, my clutch!
有人偷了我的手拿包
Someone stole my clutch.
帮帮我 快阻止他
Help! Stop him!
他抢了我的手拿包
He's got my clutch!
为什么这倒霉事 总发生在我身上啊
Hoo! Why does this keep happening to me?
天啊 这玩意也太小了
Man, this thing's small.
几乎放不下 我的信♥用♥卡♥呢
Can barely fit my credit card.
等等 我们是在网球场 相遇的吧
Wait a second. We met on a tennis court.
- 所以呢 - 那是七月份啊
- So? - In July.
这才四月份 昨晚不是我们的周年纪念日
It's April. Last night wasn't our anniversary.
哦 对 没错呢
Oh. Right. Yes.
等等 那你为什么 买♥♥女士手包
Wait. Then why were you buying a purse?
我都好几年 没看过这些照片了 你快看
Oh, I haven't seen these in years. Look at this.
哦 真是奇迹... 哦
Oh, it's wonder... oh.
这是我和劳伦赫顿
Here I am with Lauren Hutton
还有还未出名的宝黛丽
and a then-unknown Bo Derek.
没错 那个是鲍勃·麦琪牌的连衣裤
And yes, that's a Bob Mackie jumpsuit.
这是手提包
Handbag.
这是手拿包
Clutch.
这是托特包
Tote.
这是鲍勃·麦琪牌连衣裤
Bob Mackie jumpsuit.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表