剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
在哪里呀
Where?!
让我来 我在医学院
Let me handle this. I put myself.
学过如何照看孩子
Through medical school baby-sitting.
红毛怪游丝 我给你讲个 睡前故事吧
Hey, Gossamer, how about I read you a bedtime story?
太好了
Yeah!
挖 小猪 快挖
Dig, pig, dig!
挖 小猪 快挖
Dig, pig, dig!
挖 小猪 快挖
Dig, pig, dig!
你光喊也没用啊
That is not helping.
为什么你不来挖呢
Why aren't you digging?
我做了美甲呢
My manicure.
够了 我受够了
That's it. I'm done.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
车停在哪里啦
Where's the car?
你不知道 车停在哪里了吗
You don't know where the car is?
你也不知道 车停在哪里啊
Well, you don't know where the car is!
那是因为当时 你蒙住了我的眼睛
That's because you blindfolded me!
我以为如果你知道 我们要去哪里
Well, I thought if you knew where we were going,
- 你就不会来了 - 我是不会来
- You wouldn't have come! - I wouldn't have!
你看 我说对了吧
You just proved my point!
算了
Ughh. Forget it.
我自己找回家的路
I'll find my own way home.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是块 超大的松露
It's a... giant truffle!
波基猪 你做到了
Porky! You did it!
我们发财了 发财了
We're rich, we're rich.
我们发财啦
We're rich!
达菲鸭
Um, Daffy?
我们还迷着路呢
We're still lost, you know.
迷路但是发财了
Lost and... rich!
兔宝宝
Bugs!
怎么了 一切还顺利吗
What?! Is everything ok?
一切都很好 没什么可担心的
Everything's fine. Nothing to worry about.
都是小事一桩啦
Totally no big deal.
只是 红毛怪游丝 有点
But... Gossamer kind of, um,
他变成了一只青蛙
he turned into a frog.
你什么意思 红毛怪游丝变成了青蛙
What do you mean, Gossamer turned into a frog?!
这是什么东西
What's this?
我原以为是本 讲睡前故事的书
Well, I thought it was a book of bedtime stories,
但现在我确定 这是本咒语书
But now I'm pretty sure it's a book of spells.
等等 在进去之前 我还得告诉你件事
Wait! Before you go in there, you should know one more thing.
我好像把红毛怪游丝的闹钟 变成了
I think I might have also turned Gossamer's alarm clock.
一只很大 很凶残的灰熊
Into a great, big, ferocious grizzly bear.
红毛怪游丝
Gossamer!
- 可怜的小家伙 - 好了...
- You poor thing. - Well...
看来你能搞定一切呢
Looks like you got this covered.
所以 也许我该...
So, you know, I should probably.
回家了
Head on home.
我是说 我回家拿个玻璃容器
I mean, uh, to get a terrarium.
把红毛怪游丝放进去 直到我们找到
To put Gossamer in until we can figure out.
哪句咒语 能把他变回人形
Which one of these spells will turn him back...
这才是我的意思
Is what I was saying.
你还以为我会 丢下你们不管吧
Oh, you thought I was going to leave you.
我打赌这小宝贝 能有三磅重
I bet this baby weighs three pounds.
它可能会值 五十万美元呢
We're probably looking at a half a million dollars!
你那百分之十 打算怎么花呀
What are you going to do with your ten percent?
达菲鸭 这事我们谈过了
Daffy? We've been through this.
平摊 就是平分的意思
If you say "Split", it means half.
好吧 你的那一半 你打算怎么花
Fine! So what are you going to do with your "Half"?
我不知道呢
I don't know.
我一直是那种存钱 以备不时之需的人
I've always been someone who saves their money for a rainy day.
别这样 这可是个善待自己的好机会
Come on. This is your chance to treat yourself right.
也许我可以买♥♥件衬衫
I guess I could buy a shirt.
我从没感觉 自己需要买♥♥衬衫呢
I mean, I never felt like I needed a shirt.
因为我已经 有一件夹克和领结了
Considering I already had a jacket and tie,
这会不会太奢侈呀
It seems so extravagant.
所以你才不♥穿♥衬衫吗
That's why you don't wear a shirt?!
就因为你很小气吗
Because you're cheap?
那你为什么不♥穿♥衣服呢
Well, why don't you wear clothes?
因为我爱自己的身材
Because I love my body.
快看我的胸肌 波基猪 快看
Check out my pecs, Porky. Check 'em. Look at 'em.
怎么了
What?!
到底怎么了
What?!
我好像听到了点动静
I think I hear something.
- 你觉得是什么 - 可能是熊吧
- What do you think it is? - A bear?
波基猪 这片树林千百年
Porky! There hasn't been a bear in these woods.
都没出现过熊呢
For a thousand years!
快 带我们飞离这里呀
Quick, fly us out of here!
你说什么 我不会飞呀
What?! I can't fly!
但你是鸭子啊
But you're a duck!
我可不是那种鸭子呀
I'm not that kind of duck.
我就都知道 自己会这样死掉
I always knew I'd die this way!
嗨 是的
Hi, yes.
我昨晚报了警
I called 9-1-1 last night,
但那个签派员 可能觉得我疯了
But I think the dispatcher thought I was crazy.
哦 好的
Oh, ok.
我在照看这个怪物 知道吧
Uh, well, I was baby-sitting this monster, see,
但是我女朋友不小心 把他的闹钟
And my girlfriend accidentally turned his alarm clock.
变成了只大灰熊 然后熊就逃跑了
Into a grizzly bear, and he escaped and ran away.
喂
Hello?
我应该找到 昨晚念的咒语了
I think I found the spell I did last night.
你到底确不确定呀
You think or you know?
可能吧 我是说 应该找到了吧
I know. I mean, I think I know.
那真是太好了
Well, that's great.
但我们需要找到反咒语
But we need the spell that reverses the spell.
是这个 绝对是这个咒语
It's this one. It's definitely this one.
应该是 不 我是说 绝对是
I think. No, I mean, I know.
我是说 可能... 是吧
I mean, I think... I know.
念出来吧
Just read it.
怎么了
What?
呃 没什么
Uh, nothing.
我想那只熊已经走了
Psst. I think the bear's gone.
你还好吗
You ok?
我很好
I'm fine.
松露还好吗
Is the truffle ok?
我是说 你还好吗
I mean, are you ok?
我们已经走了 好几个小时了
We've been walking for hours.
你不觉得这里看着眼熟吗
Does any of this look familiar?
所有地方都眼熟 哪里都一样啊
It all looks familiar. Everything looks the same!
我饿了
I'm starving.
我要吃掉自己分量的松露
I'm going to eat into my half of the truffle.
你疯了吗 你这是在吃钱啊
Are you crazy? That's like eating money.
这是我们的未来啊
This is our future.
没人会为了 吃了一大口的松露
No one's going to give us a half a million dollars.
给我们五十万美金呢
For a truffle with a giant bite out of it!
如果你饿了 去吃点浆果吧
If you're hungry, eat some berries.
但是万一有毒呢
But what if they're poisonous?
那我就知道 这些不能吃了
Then I'll know not to eat 'em.
我们必须跳
We have to jump!
但我不会游泳啊
But I can't swim!
你不会飞 还不会游泳
You can't fly, you can't swim!
你还算是鸭子吗
Are you even a duck at all?!
我不确定呢
I'm not sure.
这个可以轻松拿下来呢
This comes off very easily.
- 波基猪 - 我在这里
- Porky! - I'm here!
我弄丢了松露
I lost the truffle!
它在那边呢
There it is.
我拿到了 啊
I've got it! Ahh!
我又弄丢了
I don't got it!
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表