剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
What good is it to be successful enough to own your own home,
却不与别人分享
with a pool in an upscale neighborhood,
那还有什么用呢
if you can't share it?
那就这么说定了 走吧 蒂娜
Then it's all settled. Now come on, Tina.
我们已经占用
We've taken up entirely too much
这位有为的年轻人 太多时间了
of this fine young man's time.
罗拉兔
Ahem. Lola,
请接通朱蒂法官的电♥话♥
Will you get judge Judy on the line?
并且我还要一杯香蕉奶昔
And I'll have another banana milkshake.
你是达菲鸭吗
Are you Daffy Duck?
我看起来像达菲鸭吗
Do I look like Daffy Duck?
有人签字就行了
I just need a signature.
他又买♥♥了什么东西
What did he order now?
把她带进来
Bring her in!
把谁带进来
Bring who in?
兔宝宝 我回来了
Bugs, I'm home!
希望你没做大餐
Hope you didn't make a big dinner.
我喝香蕉奶昔 都有点饱了
I'm kind of filled up on banana milkshakes.
我的小马到了呀
My pony's here!
他可真棒呀
He's great.
她是个姑娘
It's a she.
她可真棒呀
She's great.
你为什么要买♥♥一匹小马啊
Why did you order a pony?
骑小马可是利润丰厚呢
Pony rides can be very lucrative.
红毛怪游丝住在街对面
We got Gossamer living across the street,
他有很多小孩朋友
he's got a bunch of little kid friends.
骑一次我们收十美元
We charge 'em 10 bucks a ride,
轻轻松松 钱就到手
Bing, bam, boom, money in my pocket.
是你让我放弃 养龙虾的嘛
Well, you're the one who got rid of the lobsters.
她要睡在哪里呀
Where's she gonna sleep?
她和小怪一起睡嘛
Out here with Taz.
别担心 你不用管她啦
Don't worry about it. It's not your problem.
不 等等 我现在
No, wait. Right now,
正忙着假扮成律师呢
I've got my hands full pretending to be a lawyer,
所以还是你来处理吧
So it is your problem.
你为什么要 假扮成律师啊
Why are you pretending to be a lawyer?
因为蒂娜的爸爸来了
Because Tina's dad is in town,
我要给他留个好印象
and I need to impress him.
他们来了
That's them now.
对了 还有件事
Oh, one more thing.
我和他说 他可以暂时住在这里
I told him he could stay here while he's in town.
你为什么要这么做呀
Why did you do that?
我不能失去蒂娜
I can't lose Tina.
我得让他喜欢我
I need him to like me.
好吧
Fine.
对了 我还说 这是我的房♥子
Oh. I also told him this is my house.
你是个即失败 还游手好闲的室友
And you're my loser, deadbeat roommate.
在你振作起来之前 我暂且收留了你
Who I'm letting stay here until you get back on your feet.
我不只是个成功的人
I'm not just successful, you know.
我还很有同情心呢
I'm also compassionate.
弗兰克
Frank.
车道上那个鬼东西 究竟是什么啊
What in the world is that ridiculous thing in the driveway?
那是我的... 我是说... 是...
Oh, it's my... I mean, it's, uh... it's, uh...
那是游♥行♥花车 我用旧报纸做的
It's my parade float. I made it out of old newspapers.
看上去那两年半 花得很值呢
It seemed like a good use of 21/2 years of my life.
你一定就是那位 游手好闲的室友
Oh, you. You must be the deadbeat roommate.
达菲鸭让你住在这里 真是太善良了
It's awfully nice of Daffy to let you stay here.
是啊 你可不知道他有多好
Ho ho ho. You have no idea.
在这里 我不用付任何钱
I don't have to pay for anything around here...
租金 食物
rent, food.
我只需要一味索取
I just take, take, take.
达菲鸭真是个圣人 这样容忍♥我
Ah, Daffy's a saint to put up with me.
哇 达菲鸭
Wow, Daffy,
你的家真是漂亮啊
You have some beautiful home here.
感谢您的夸奖
Thank you very much. I like it.
我给您拿点喝的吧
Let me get you something to drink.
你是做什么职业来着
Mm-hmm. And what is it that, uh, you do again?
我没工作
Nothing, really.
我是说 我已经好几个月 没出过家门了
I mean, I've gone months without leaving the house.
直到今天早上
Until this morning, I was
我在外面的泳池里 开了个龙虾养殖场
running a lobster farm out of the swimming pool,
但现在 我要做骑小马生意了
but now I'm on to pony rides.
下星期做什么 谁知道呢
Next week, who knows?
你瞧 我是理想主义者
You see, I'm more of an idea guy
不是愿意努力工作 持之以恒的人
than a hard-work, follow-through kind of guy.
来 我带你去看看小马
Come on. I'll show you the pony.
你快看这个
Huh. Would you look at that?
不用说 肯定放好长时间了
No telling how old this is.
你要尝一口吗
Want a bite?
我想你♥爸♥爸喜欢我
I think your dad likes me.
你疯了吗 居然假装自己是律师
Are you out of your mind? Pretending to be a lawyer?
蒂娜 大家都知道 父亲们
Tina, everyone knows that a father
都希望自己女儿 和医生或者律师交往
wants his daughter to be with either a doctor or a lawyer.
我不能假扮成医生
And I couldn't pretend to be a doctor,
因为上次我假扮医生 差点杀了人
because the last time I did that, I almost killed someone.
我都想杀你了
I'm gonna almost kill you.
不会吧
This is crazy.
我以为你会开心呢
I thought you'd be happy.
我真是永远 都猜不透你的心思
I swear I can never predict your reaction to things.
这就是你的计划吗
So this is your plan?
以后你就一直骗我爸吗
Just lie to my father for the rest of your life?
这也是为了我们呀 我想让你♥爸♥喜欢我
I'm doing this for us. I want your dad to like me,
这样我向你求婚的时候
so that he'll say yes
他就会同意了呀
when I ask for your hand in marriage.
你说什么
What?
别激动 时机还未到啦
Relax. Not now.
未来的某天 当你找到更好的工作
One day in the future, when you have a better job,
你可以负担得起 我们应有生活的时候
and you can afford to give us the lifestyle we deserve.
我不是个真正的男巫
Well, I'm not a real wizard.
只是我名片上 这么写的而已
It just says that on my business cards.
老爸 你确定不和我住吗
Dad, are you sure you don't wanna stay with me?
不 不 亲爱的 我没事 相信我
No, no, no, honey. I'm fine, believe me.
达菲鸭会照顾好我的
Daffy'll take good care of me.
这话可是不常听呀
You don't hear that every day.
抱歉明天我得上班
Sorry I have to work tomorrow.
没关系 我和你♥爸♥爸
We'll be fine. It'll give your dad and me,
可以出去玩呢
a chance to hang out.
你明天不用上班吗
Uh, don't you have to work tomorrow?
对哦 我是个律师呢
Oh, right. I'm a lawyer.
你一般什么时候 去办公室呀
What time do you usually get in to the office?
不清楚呢 一般中午左右吧
I don't know. Usually roll in around noon.
他六点半就在办公室了
He's at his desk at 6:30.
- 早上吗 - 不要看我
- In the morning? - Don't look at me.
我又没让你当律师 晚安
I didn't tell you to become a lawyer. Night!
晚安 弗兰克
Good night, Frank.
晚安 小伙子们
Nighty-night, guys.
嘿 兔宝宝 谢谢你给我打掩护
Hey, Bugs, thanks for going along with the charade,
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
没关系
Don't mention it.
我说认真的
I'm serious.
如果你需要 任何法律意见
If you ever need legal advice,
你知道该找谁吧
you know who to call.
一个真正的律师
An actual lawyer.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
你在做什么 这是我的房♥间
What are you doing? This is my room.
如果我要假装是你
If I'm gonna pretend to be you,
最好还是要融入角色
might as well get into character.
我还真是邋遢啊 对吧
I really am filthy, aren't I?
我应该假扮成医生的
I should have pretended to be a doctor.
我有个好消息
I have good news.
蒂娜的爸爸 提早回家了
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表