剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Great. Problem solved then.
乔·艾尔
Jor-elllll!
所以你知道 佐德将军是谁了吧
So you understand who General Zod is now?
是的 他是聪明帅气 迷人富有的老将
Yep. He's a smart, handsome, charming, rich go-getter.
不对
No.
保留各自意见吧
Agree to disagree.
随便吧 继续说故事
Anyway, back to the story.
主反应堆被破坏
Main reactor breached.
即将爆♥炸♥
Thermal detonation imminent.
十秒爆♥炸♥倒计时
Detonation in 10 seconds.
十 九 八 七 六...
10, 9, 8, 7, 6...
将军 你看
General, look!
是的 亲爱的 我看到了
Yes, my darling, I see it,
它直接冲我们来了
Heading straight for us.
还在倒计时 像马上就要...
And counting down as if it were going to...
爆♥炸♥啦
Explode!
黄日给了克普顿星强大力量
The yellow sun gives Cryptonians great power.
有了这个力量 我们可以去找超兔
Power that we will use to wreak vengeance on Kal-el,
或者大家 都称之为的超级兔 报仇了
Or Superrabbit, as he is known on earth.
他也有同样的力量吧
Doesn't he have the same power?
是的 但我们三敌一
Yes, but we are 3, and he is 1.
我们会打败他 然后他会在
We will crush him, and then he will kneel,
佐德面前臣服
kneel before Zod.
不如跳过臣服仪式 直接除掉超级兔
How about we skip the kneeling and just get rid
然后轻而易举 统治这个
of Superrabbit so we can take over the planet
星球呢
with minimal resistance?
跳过臣服仪式吗
Skip the kneeling?
为什么啊 臣服是最关键的部分
Why, kneeling is the most important part.
来吧 淘气鬼们
Come, my witless monkeys.
我们要开战了
It's war time!
大都会的市民们 超级兔会守护你们
People of Metropolis, Superrabbit has your back.
在我的守护下 无人会受伤
No harm will come to you on my watch.
这是我的承诺
That's a promise.
但是 你会坚守承诺吗
But will you keep that promise?
佐德将军
General Zod?
我不是来打架的 超兔
I'm not here to fight you, Kal-el.
我是来看你投降的
I'm here to watch you surrender.
除非你打败我 否则绝不可能
You're gonna have to make me, and that's not
投降
going to happen.
没错 你不配和我打
You're right. It's beneath me.
我会让手下 来和你打
I'll have my minions do it.
说吧
Say it.
我... 投降
I... surrender.
大都会的市民们 请允许我介绍
Citizens of Metropolis, allow me to introduce you
新的国王 地球之王佐德
to your new king, king Zod of earth!
什么情况
What?
我人生中第一次战败 所以我去谋求
I was defeated for the first time in my life, so I sought
唯一能帮忙的人 寻求指引
the guidance of the one person who could help me.
贾斯汀·汀布莱克吗
Justin Timberlake?
不 是我父亲
No. My father.
父亲
Father!
我在这里 儿子
Right here, son.
你为什么大叫啊
Why are you shouting?
你永远猜不到 发生了什么事情
You'll never guess what happened.
你战败了
You lost a fight.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
当然 因为这是你活该
Yes, because you had it coming.
你说什么 怎么能这么说呢
What? How can you say that?
你迷失了自我 孩子
You've lost your way, son.
你成为了 超级愚蠢兔
You've become a Superspectacle.
这不是你的主意吗
This was your idea.
"穿特别的服装" 是你说的
"Wear a costume," You said.
"成为象征人物" 也是你说的
"Be a symbol," You said.
是希望的象征 不是放纵的象征
A symbol of hope, not of excess.
四处炫耀 就是在滥用超能力
Showing off is a poor use of power.
英雄主义的意义 在于助人 而不是炫耀
Heroism is about helping others, not parades
更不是 哗众取宠
or grandstanding.
但我保证了 大都会的安全呀
But I keep Metropolis safe.
你有没有想过 自己才是大都会
Has it ever occurred to you that you're the reason
充满最多邪恶势力的
Metropolis has the highest rate of Supervillainy
真正原因呢
in the world?
你就是 吸引黑暗势力的磁铁
You're a magnet for evil.
现在你又引来了 黑暗势力中
And now you've attracted the most
最大的威胁 佐德
dangerous threat of all... Zod.
我可以打败他
I know I can beat him.
除非没有费欧拉 和那个机器人
Not with Faora and that robot at his side.
你单枪匹马 不足以匹敌
They're too strong for you alone.
你只有靠智取 才可能赢
The only way to win is to use your head.
找出他们的弱点吧 儿子
Find their weaknesses, son.
让其为你助力 再次成为真英雄
Make them your strengths and be a true hero once again.
谢啦 老爸
Thanks, pop.
♪ 威严的国王 我们心生畏惧 ♪
All fear our dreadful king
♪ 小心我们邪恶的国王 ♪
Beware our wicked king
♪ 大家畏惧佐德国王 ♪
All fear king Zod
♪ 我们在痛苦中挣扎 ♪
We writhe in agony
♪ 而他活得无忧无虑 ♪
While he lives happily
♪ 我们乞求他的仁慈 ♪
We beg him for mercy
♪ 大家畏惧佐德国王 ♪
All fear king Zod
不行 太轻快了
No. Too joyful.
回你们的奴隶坑去 再给我写一首
Go back to the slave pits and write me another.
你确定自己 需要颂歌♥吗
Are you sure you need an anthem?
当然啦 这是对征服者 基本的礼仪呢
Of course. It's basic conquest etiquette,
亲爱的
my darling.
还有什么事
What's next?
有个记者想要采访你
There's a reporter here for an interview.
我可以直接 把他丢出窗外
I can toss him out a window.
不 让他进来吧
No. Send him in.
世人们理应了解 他们的新主人
The earthlings must get to know their new master.
您好 我是来自《地球日报》的克拉克·肯特
Hello. I'm Clark Kent from the "Daily Planet."
如果不介意 请允许我问几个问题
If you don't mind, I just have a few questions.
马上就好了
We'll be done in a jiff.
你可以问了 言语贩子
You may ask your questions, word peddler.
您人真好呢
Oh. You're too kind.
费欧拉 您为什么要和佐德 继续在一起呢
Faora, now why do you stay in a relationship with Zod,
他根本就不在乎 您的所说 所想 和所需
when he ignores everything you say, want, and need?
杀人坦 仅因不说话 就被当成小孩
And, Thunkian, do you mind being treated like a child
您不介意吗
because you don't talk?
佐德国王 您所有统治性的言论 是否只是为了
And, King Zod, is all the dominant bluster just a way
掩盖您 不安的事实呢
of dealing with your insecurities?
最后 既然你们三人 没有任何共同点
And finally, if the 3 of you have nothing in common,
为什么还要合作呢
why are you together?
- 你说什么 - 什么呀
- What? - Huh?
杀了这个无礼小辈
Destroy this insolent worm!
在此之前 你要知道
Before you do that, you should know that I'm
我可不仅是个记者
not just a reporter.
我还是个不喜欢 外来者把我的城市
I'm also a guy who doesn't like out-of-towners.
弄得一团糟的人
Messing up my city.
抓住他
After him!
你值得比佐德更好的人 知道吗
You can do better than Zod, you know?
我敢打赌 很多人喜欢 像你这样的
I bet a lot of guys would be interested in a hot
性感女铁血战士
super she-predator like yourself.
你... 你觉得我性感吗
You, uh, you think I'm hot?
当然啦
Heck, yeah!
不过我有女朋友了
But I already got a girlfriend.
你并不是孩子
You're not a child.
而是成年机器人 你值得被人
You're a full-grown robot, and you deserve to be
像样对待
treated like one.
稍息 战士
At ease, soldier.
这个雕像有点夸张了 对吧
The statue's a bit much, isn't it?
你
You!
你会在我面前卑躬屈膝
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表