剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
还有一只像狗的生物
and some kind of dog-like creature.
你能别挤我们了吗
Would you stop squeezing us?
那真的很疼啊
That actually hurts quite a bit.
你真是一只有趣的小猫咪
Oh, you sure are a funny kitty cat.
对 你就是
Yes, you are.
当我说"发动车子"的时候
Now, when I say, "Start the car,"
你就发动车子
start the car.
好的 亨利
Yes, Henry.
你现在发动车子做什么
What are you doing starting the car?
我说了 我说"发动车子"的时候
I thought I said not to start the car
你再发动车子
until I say, "Start the car."
我没说"发动车子"之前
Don't start the car till I say,
不要发动车子
"Start the car."
好的 亨利
Yes, Henry.
爸爸 我买♥♥好纪念品了
Hey, pa, I got my souvenirs.
赶紧上车
Just get in the car.
好的 爸爸
Ok, pa.
就不该来什么公路旅行
Go on a road trip, they said.
他们还好意思说
Nothing's more relaxing
公路旅行最能让人放松
than the open road, they said.
我们来玩个小游戏
Now, we're all gonna play a little game.
我们来比一比
We're gonna see who can go the longest
谁能最长时间不说话
without making a sound.
在到科罗拉多大峡谷之前
I don't want to hear one word out of anyone
我不想再听到 任何人说话
till we get to the Grand Canyon.
- 但是... - 一个字也不许说
- But... - Not one word.
我只是想告诉你
I was just going to say
你忘记把千斤顶拿走了
that you forgot to take the car off the Jack.
你输了 妈妈
You lose, ma.
我想老奶奶了
I miss Granny.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我由衷地致歉
It is with sincere regret
伟大的布拉克·雅克·萨拉克
that the great Blacque Jacque Shellacque
正式通知你 他这次反常得 丢了一份赏金
inform you that he has uncharacteristically lost sight
这是他遇到 最难以捉摸的猎物了
of his most elusive bounty.
当我没说 等会再打给你
Scratch that. Call you later.
我来看看
Oh, now let me see.
那个漂亮的蝴蝶结发饰
Where did I put that
我放在哪里了呢
pretty bow for your hair?
你要去哪里啊 纸尿裤先生
Oh, where do you think you're going, Mr. Lumpy bottom?
你不能不经允许
You can't go flying out the window
就飞出车窗呀
without first asking for permission.
沙漠里居然会这么热呢
Who would have thought the desert would be so hot?
小亨利 那几只动物 怎么在我的车上
Junior, what are those animals doing in my car?
爸爸 你说过我能 留下他们的呀
But, pa, you said I could have them.
你知道自己 不能养宠物的
You know you're not allowed to have pets.
亲爱的 你确实说过 他能留下呢
Well, actually, dear, you said he could keep them.
好吧 但这次我才不会去埋呢
Fine, but I ain't gonna be the one burying them this time.
埋葬吗
Burying them?
没人受重伤之前 一切就都会很和谐
It's all fun and games until someone gets crushed.
行了亨利 小亨利的热情只是
Oh, Henry. Junior's just what I like to call
有些致命罢了
lethally affectionate.
我好怕
Yipe.
我觉得是时候 该跟我们的朋友
Uh, I think it might be time to say good-bye
熊一家说再见了
to our bear family friends.
我有办法了
Ooh, I got an idea.
爸爸
Uh, pa?
我好像尿裤子了呢
I think I had an accident in my pants.
出发之前 我告诉过你
Didn't I ask if you had to go to the bathroom
要去上厕所吧
before we left?
爸爸 出发的时候 我不想上厕所呢
But, pa, I did not have to go when we left.
我们快溜吧
Let's boogie.
好渴啊
So thirsty.
我需要喝水
I need a drink.
- 我们得救啦 - 我们得救啦
- We're saved! - We're saved!
看我♥干♥嘛
What?
太好了 你们终于醒了
Oh, goody, you're awake.
我检查一下 你们的生命迹象吧
Let me take your vital signs.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们在哪里啊
Where are we?
你们在我的 巡逻热气球上呀
You're in my patrol balloon.
我是一只救援秃鹰呢
I'm a rescue buzzard.
你不吃我们吗
You no eat us?
不会啦 不会啦
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
我不是来吃你们的
I'm not here to eat you.
我是来救你们哒
I'm here to help you.
那你靠什么生存呢
So, uh, how do you sustain yourself?
这是一个缓慢行驶的热气球
Uh, well, it's a slow-moving balloon.
所以我每次救援 都赶不及呢
I don't always get there in time.
游戏的新篇章开始了
The game, she is on a new foot.
像这种时候
You know, at times like this
我就会想 我们为何要打架呢
I wonder why we ever fought at all.
通常情况下 都是因为
Well, it usually has a lot to do
你太想吃掉我
with you trying to eat me
而我忙于不被你吃掉
and me trying not to be eaten.
是呢 我也不知道原因呢
Yeah, I can't remember, either.
小怪喜欢朋友
Taz like friends.
我马上就带你们回家
I'll have you home in no time.
没人能逃过 布拉克·雅克·萨拉克
No one escape Blacque Jacque Shellacque.
秃鹰鸟前来救援
Beaky Buzzard to the rescue.
也许我应该 直接吃掉他们呢
Maybe I should have just eaten them.
他要把我们 带到哪里去呀
I wonder where he's taking us.
肯定不是什么好地方
It can't be anywhere good.
我抓到动物们了
I have the animals.
和我们的债务相比 你会更加满意的
I think you will agree this more than satisfy our debt.
天啊 不 我们完蛋了
Oh, on, we're done for.
小怪怕怕
Taz scared.
不管接下来 发生什么事情
Whatever happens next,
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know
你不是我的灾星
you're not the bane of my existence.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
别说了 说得我都快哭了
Stop. You're... going to make me cry.
小怪喜欢猫猫
Taz love kitty.
小怪爱小鸟
Taz love birdie.
你在这里呢 孩子
There you are, boy.
你们让我担心坏了呢
Oh, you had me so worried.
我说吧 他会找到的
I told you he'd find them.
没有哪个追踪者
There's no finer tracker
会比我的堂兄 布拉克·雅克·萨拉克更棒了
than my cousin Blacque Jacque Shellacque.
这是公平交易 偿还你送的电动机器牛
It's a fair exchange for the mechanical bull you sent.
而且你们的宠物 都非常狡猾呢
And your pets are very.
他们每次逃跑 我就得打麻醉子弹
They escaped every time I fired my tranquilizer bullets.
什么麻醉子弹
Tranquilizer bullets?
没有麻醉子弹这种东西
There's no such thing as tranquilizer bullets.
放他一马吧 他是加拿大人
Cut him some slack. He's Canadian.
来吧
Come.
一起去当地健身房♥放松一下
Let us retire to your local gymnasium
一起去锻炼双头肌和三头肌吧
to work out our biceps and triceps, huh?
你们走了之后 家里好安静呢
The house has been so quiet without you.
嘿 达菲鸭 瞧啊 狗狗回来啦
Hey, daffy, look, Poochie's back.
他去哪里了吗
Oh, did he go somewhere?
是垃圾站吗 他闻起来像是 去了垃圾站呢
Was it the dump? He smells like he went to the dump.
怎么了
What?
你爱我
You love me.
我没说过这种话
I never said that.
是的 你说了
Oh, yes, you did.
你爱我
You love me!
听着 我那时候压力很大
Look, I was under a lot of pressure.
人在压力下 会说各种各样的蠢话
People say all kinds of things when they're stressed.
这没什么 傻小猫
That's ok, putty tat.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表