剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
而不是讨论 到底选圆锥形 还是卵形
than talk about whether something is conical or ovoid!
还卵形呢
Ovoid!
现在不好意思了
Now if you'll excuse me, I have something
我还有事情要去处理
that I need to get back to,
那个事情 叫做生活
and it's called a life.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
真是一群没用的人
Bunch of namby pambies.
罗纳德·里根说得真对
Ronald Reagan was right.
哦 嘿 我要去
Oh, hey, I'm supposed
飞毛腿披萨店见波基猪 你要一起去吗
to meet Porky at Pizzariba. You want to come?
我再也不想见到你了
I don't ever want to see you again!
这里没有东西 值得我留恋了
There's nothing here for me anymore.
那你不去飞毛腿披萨店了 是吗
So you don't want to come to Pizzariba?
就算有特权 我也听不了那些废话
No perk is worth sitting through that drivel!
说真的 减速带
I mean, is there really a
还有减速丘之间 真的有区别吗
difference between speed bumps and speed humps?
这个嘛 一个是圆锥形的 一个是卵形的 而且...
Well, one is conical and one is ovoid, and...
我还得当多久市议员啊
How long do I have to be a City Council member?
一任四年呢
A term is four years.
四年 我可干不了四年啊
Four years?! I can't do four years, man!
有人转发了个视频给我
Someone just forwarded me a video.
婴儿弹钢琴的吗 我已经看过了 是假的
Is that the baby playing piano? Already saw it. Fake.
你最好还是看看吧
Um... you might want to see this.
我的想法就是 你们这些人
My toughts are that you people
都是疯子
are all insane!
你们让那位老妇人 说了三个小时...
You let that old lady talk for three hours...
你最好期盼 没人看到这个视频
You better hope no one sees this.
你会被免除 市议员的职务呢
You could get thrown off the City Council.
有这些时间
In the amount of time that that took,
我都可以直接去她家 亲自喷涂地址了
I could have gone over there and painted her address myself!
我连西斯廷教堂 都能喷涂完呢
I could have painted the Sistine Chapel!
这对你可不好
This isn't good.
这难道不棒吗
Or, is it great?
嘿 我看了关于你的那个视频
Hey, man, I saw that video of you
就是市政♥府♥开会那个
at the City Council meeting.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're going to say,
我应该跟你 还有你们所有人
and I owe you and all of you,
我的选民们 道歉
my constituents, an apology.
但很显然 道歉远远不够
But, obviously, apologies are not enough.
毫无疑问 选民们
And you the voters will undoubtedly
会想罢免我的职务
want to remove me from office,
我会接受这个处分
which I will accept.
尽管我内心非常沉痛
Though with a heavy heart.
你在开玩笑吧 你做得太棒啦
Are you kidding me? What you did was great!
你说什么
Say what?
你跟那些政♥治♥家们 都不一样呢
You are the opposite of a politician.
你不隐藏自己的感受 你直接说出来了
You can't hide what you are feeling. You just say it!
你真是一股清流啊
You're a breath of fresh air!
有你当市参议员 我们真是太幸运了
We're so lucky to have you on that City Council.
我们永远需要你
We need you there, forever and always!
我说的对吗
Am I right?
所以 我需要哪种许可证
Ok, so what kind of permits do I need
才能扩建厨房♥呢
to put an addition on the kitchen?
我想一直扩建到停车场
It would extend it to the parking lot,
并且还需要挖一下 所以我们可能还需要
and I would require some digging. So I think we need
商量一下施工许可
to talk about construction permits, as well.
罗拉兔 已经一年了
Lola, it has been a year.
你的沉默之誓已然达成
Your vow of silence is fulfilled.
你应该感受到 深沉而永恒的宁静了吧
You should feel a deep and lasting peace.
你现在可以说话了 你要说什么呢
You may now speak. What do you have to say?
我想兔宝宝了
I miss Bugs!
嘿 还有一件事...
Hey, one more thing...
好了... 这里吗
Now... here?
我哪知道这些减速路障 要放在哪里呀
I don't know where these speed bumps go!
怎么了 你们不能到我家来
What?! You people can't come to my home!
我可不是二十四小时 都是市议员
I'm not a City Councilman 24 hours a day.
噢 嘿 罗拉兔
Oh. Hey, Lola.
兔宝宝在哪里 我必须和他在一起
Where's Bugs? I have to be with him,
不管他愿不愿意
whether he wants me or not.
我不知道兔宝宝去哪里了
I don't know where Bugs is.
他离开很久了
He left a long time ago.
- 你在说什么呀 - 他收到了你的分手信
- What are you talking about? - He got your Dear John letter,
然后彻底崩溃 然后说什么
and was completely devastated and said something about,
要驾船驶向世界的尽头了
sailing to the end of the world.
你说什么 兔宝宝怎么可能会认为 这是写给他的呢
What?! How could Bugs have possibly thought this was for him?
我明白了 我来找你了 兔宝宝
Ohh. I'm coming for you, Bugs!
这一次 我指的是那只兔子
And this time I'm talking about the rabbit Bugs!
会议结束
Meeting adjourned.
真是有趣的五小时啊
That was another fun five hours.
你在这里做什么啊
What are you doing here?
虽然我不担任市议员
Just because I can't be on the City Council,
也不意味着 我不能来参加会议啊
doesn't mean I can't come to the meetings.
我们真是没什么共同点
We really do have nothing in common.
- 你听说第十四条议案了吗 - 什么第十四条议案
- Did you hear about Prop 14? - What's Prop 14?
他们称之为《达菲鸭议案》
They're calling it the Daffy Duck Provision.
你太受欢迎了
You're so popular,
选民们想让你
the voters want to make your seat
永远担任市议员呢
on the City Council permanent.
那么我只剩下一件事要办了
Then there's only one thing left to do.
拥抱献身公共事业的生活吗
Embrace a life dedicated to public service?
不是 是假死
No. Fake my own death.
今天发生了一起惨剧 当红的市议员
Tragedy struck today when popular City Councilman
达菲鸭驾驶的车辆失去控制
Daffy Duck lost control of his vehicle,
冲进了塞巴斯蒂安河
and plunged into the icy Sebastian river.
我们只发现了 他最爱的游♥行♥花车
All that was recovered was his beloved parade float.
而这座城市 还未来得及 为他举办巡游
And the city never even got to throw him a parade.
前市议员波基猪
Former Councilman Porky Pig
已经同意 在余下的任期内接替他
has agreed to fulfill the remainder of his term.
埃尔默·J·福德报道
This is Elmer J. Fudd reporting.
嘿 波基猪
Hey, Porky,
你要保存良好的二手名片吗
want some gently used business cards?
我要在这里 放一个减速带
I'll put a speed bump here,
然后在这里 放一个减速丘
and the speed hump here.
噢 不对 也许减速带 要放在这里
Oh, no. Oh, maybe the speed hump goes there,
然后减速丘放在这里
and the speed bump goes here.
兔宝宝
Bugs!
兔宝宝
Bugs!
兔宝宝
Bugs!
罗拉兔
Lola?
等等 你在这里干什么啊
Wait. What are you doing here?
你和我分手了呀
You broke up with me!
那个纸条不是写给你的
That note wasn't to you.
那是写给蜘蛛 蚂蚁还有蟑螂的
It was to spiders and ants and roaches.
你没看见吗 我写了"亲爱的小虫子们"
Don't you see? I wrote "Dear Bugs",
但是你认为 我写的是"亲爱的兔宝宝"
but you thought I meant "Dear Bugs".
词都一样嘛
Bugs.
我要和你在一起
I need to be with you.
我不在乎 你留在
I don't care about the Dear John letter
微波炉上的分手信
you left me on the microwave.
什么分手信
Dear John letter?
你是说那个修理工吗
You mean the repairman?
等等 你为什么要和 修理工分手呢
Wait. Why'd you break up with the repairman?
- 噢 托什 - 怎么了 密友
- Oh, Tosh? - Yes, chum?
你想一起喝橘子汽水吗
Would you like to split this tangerine soda?
其实 我从不在下午 喝碳酸饮料呢
Actually, I never have carbonation in the afternoon.
我应该要知道的 实在太抱歉啦
I should have known that. Terribly sorry.
没关系 密友 我给你切一片
No apology, chum. Let me cut you a slice
美味的西葫芦面包吧
of this nice zucchini bread.
噢 不用了 我对面筋过敏
Oh, no. I'm gluten intolerant.
噢 是吗 我应该要知道的
Oh, of course you are. I should have known that.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表