剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Nuh-uh, no, no, that's our permanent marker drawer,
不要和白板笔抽屉搞混了
not to be confused with the non-permanent marker drawer,
那个抽屉 就在下面
Which is just below that.
我真讨厌这样
I hate it! I just hate it!
你在生什么气呀
Whoa-ho! What are you so worked up about?
我不知道 就是那只猪
I don't know! I just, it's that pig
还有他那完美的小系统
and all his perfect little systems!
你能给我递一张 厨房♥用纸吗
Whoops. Can you hand me a paper towel?
别管了 脏乱总比
Just leave it. Look, it's better to have a mess
要分清 到底是把
than to try to figure out
湿的厨房♥用纸
whether to put the wet paper towel
扔进纸类回收筒
into the paper recycling bin,
还是扔进 湿品回收筒要好
Or the wet items recycling bin,
因为那即是纸 也被水打湿了
because then it would be both paper and wet!
小猪可没有这种系统
Piggy doesn't have a system for that!
天啊 你得放轻松啦
Man, you got to relax.
去听点你的雷鬼乐吧
Go listen to some of your reggae.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
我就扔进 湿纸回收筒里吧
Let me just put this in the wet paper recycling bin.
他还真有这种系统
I guess he does have a system for that.
鸭子先生
Uh, Mr. Duck?
我都忘记 你还在里面了
I forgot you were in there.
我想去趟厕所 我该怎么出去呢
I need to use the bathroom. How do I get out of here?
这是个好问题呢
That's a good question.
让我好好想想
Let me think about that.
有人吗
Hello?
兔宝宝
Bugs.
看在潘丘维拉的名义上
Who in the name of Pancho Villa
谁进了我的老鼠洞呀
has been in my mouse hole?!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我的奶酪 有人整理了我的奶酪
My cheeses. Someone organized my cheeses.
按颜色 浓度 气味来整理的
By color, consistency and pungency.
还有我的光盘 也被整理了
And my DVDs! They've organized them, too.
按着种类 公映日 口味和整理的呢
By genre, release date, and pungency.
你知道的 口味就是
You know, pungency,
故事情节的紧张程度
in terms of how intense the story line is.
他是怎么进去的呀
How did he even get in there?
- 谁呀 - 波基猪
- Who? - Porky.
这是波基猪的杰作吗
Porky did this?
哦 那我得和他谈谈了
Oh, I'm going to have a word with him!
怎么了
What?
我告诉你怎么了
I'll tell you what.
我喜欢你 给我整理的房♥间
I love what you did with my place!
一切都井然有序 非常有效率呢
There's a system for everything; It's so efficient!
哦 很高兴你喜欢呢
Oh! I'm glad you like it.
等着看我给兔宝宝
Wait until you see what I have planned
整理的车♥库♥吧
for Bugs' garage.
不 我是说
No! I mean, uh,
你做得已经够多了呢
You've already done so much around here,
你再去多帮忙 飞毛腿一下吧
isn't there more you could do for Speedy?
我不需要了呀 我的家简直完美
What more could he do for me? My place is perfect.
那飞毛腿披萨呢
Uh, well, what about Pizzariba?
我很乐意 去那里看看呢
Well, I'd be happy to take a look around.
看有什么我能帮忙的
And see if there's anything I can do.
我先把这些杂货放下
Here, let me just put these groceries away,
我们就可以去看看啦
and we can go check it out.
感谢你 兔宝宝
Gracias, Bugs.
不 谢谢你才对
No. Thank you.
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
你居然有这么多 雷鬼乐唱片呢
I never knew you had so much reggae.
橱柜里怎么回事呀
What happened to the pantry?!
达菲鸭干的
Daffy did it.
如果温妮·杨当选班长
If Winnie Yang is elected president,
学校将会在 凌晨四点半开始上课
school will begin at 4:30 in the morning
一直到晚上 九点半放学
and go to 9:30 at night!
温妮·杨承诺 废除课间休息
Winnie Yang promises to do away with recess,
周末和暑假
weekends, and summer vacations!
这都不是真事呀
But none of that is true.
相信我... 这样你才能赢得选举
Trust me... this is how you win elections.
温妮·杨打算在学校食堂
Winnie Yang wants to only serve broccoli
只供应西兰花 和球芽甘蓝
and brussels sprouts in the school cafeteria.
还给我
Give me!
这是温妮·杨干的
Winnie Yang did that!
好了 在这里变得 井然有序之前
Ok, the way you had things organized before,
为了做披萨 你得在
you had to run all over the kitchen
厨房♥里到处跑
just to make a pizza.
但是现在 有了这套我安装的
But now, with the ingredient dispensing system
原料配方系统
I've installed,
整个过程不仅快 而且还全自动化呢
the process is not only fast, it's fully automated.
记得你以前 是怎么把生面团
Remember how you used to have to get the dough
从冰箱里拿出来 然后再揉的吗
from the refrigerator and then hand roll it?
你不用再那样做啦
Well, not anymore.
你也不用浪费时间 打开番茄汁罐头啦
And no more wasted time opening cans of tomato sauce.
你见过如此 均匀分布的奶酪吗
Have you ever seen such evenly distributed cheese?
一键就能把 披萨配料铺好呢
How about all of your toppings at a press of a button?
然后就能放入烤箱啦
And off it goes, into the oven,
你有更多时间 去照顾客人 们啦
leaving you more time to spend out front with your customers.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
但是 我不明白
But I don't understand
你为什么还需要 这种系统呀
why you would even need a system like this.
你很快啊 这里有多杂乱无章
You're so fast, it doesn't even matter
其实都无所谓呢
how disorganized things are.
这个店是没问题啦
That's true for this restaurant,
但是我想扩张呀
but I want to expand.
我是速度快 但我也不能
I may be fast, but I can't be
一次性在十五座城市里奔波啊
in 15 different cities all at once.
波基猪 和我一起
Porky, what do you think
把飞毛腿披萨扩张到
of having me set up Pizzaribas like this
全国怎么样
all across the country?
我不知道呢
Ohh, I don't know.
我真应该好好想想
I should really be figuring out
自己要从事 什么职业呢
what I'm going to do for a career.
你想什么呢 难道我不会付钱吗
What did you think, I wasn't going to pay you?
你就是 飞毛腿披萨厨房♥整理者
We'll call you Pizzariba's vice president of, uh,
或别的什么的副总裁
kitchen organizing... or something.
我们一起想个好头衔吧
I don't know. We'll think of a good title for you.
我还在考虑 把新开张的飞毛腿披萨
I was also thinking of having these new Pizzaribas
弄得不同一点
look a little different.
或许我们可以想个主题
You know, maybe like we come up with a theme,
外观弄成小城♥堡♥什么的
like they all look like little castles or something.
你对中世纪建筑 有了解吗
Do you know anything about medieval architecture?
今天就是选举日啦
Well, today's the day. Election day.
我们的竞选很棒 逃避了问题
We've run a great campaign. We've avoided the issues,
对你的竞争对手 进行无端的打击
made baseless attacks against your opponent,
然后我还抄了 优秀的演说家 罗纳德里根的
and plagiarized this speech from the great communicator,
演讲稿
Ronald Reagan.
这对俄♥罗♥斯♥来说 是很沉重
I know it seems heavy on Russia,
但是当你说"拆掉柏林墙吧 戈尔巴乔夫先生"
but when you say, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!"
所有的人 都会热泪盈眶
There won't be a dry eye in the house.
现在进去 成功当选班长吧
Now go in there and get elected president.
他没问题的
He's go'ing to do great.
他居然喜欢吗
He liked it?
他爱死了呢
He loved it.
飞毛腿打算 扩张他的店至全国
Speedy's going to expand all across the country,
他还想要我帮忙呢
And he wants me to help.
我真是感激不尽啊 兔宝宝
I can't thank you enough, Bugs.
如果不是你 这一切都不会发生
None of this would have happened if it weren't for you.
你拿着手提箱做什么
Huh. What's with the suitcases?
我把房♥子赎回来了 怎么说呢
I bought my own house back. What can I say?
任职飞毛腿披萨 厨房♥整理的副总裁
Being the Pizzariba's vice president
加上中世纪设计师 薪酬很可观呢
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表