剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Ooh! This is perfect.
不好意思 小姐 请问这幅画多少钱
Excuse me, miss. Hi. How much for this painting?
您说什么
Pardon?
抱歉 你说法语吗
Oh, sorry. You speak French?
幸好我也会说法语呢
Luckily, so do I. Ahem.
我想给男朋友 买♥♥一个特别的礼物
I am looking for a very special gift
所以我想买♥♥下这幅画作
for my boyfriend, and I want to buy this painting.
我有二十美元呢
Oh, I have a 20.
还有两张一美元
And two ones.
所以你走运啦 一共二十二美元
So, your lucky day. That is $22.00.
哎呀 法国人还真是没礼貌呢
Well! The French really are rude.
等等 我不能买♥♥这幅画呀
Wait a second, I can't get this.
兔宝宝对向日葵过敏呢
Bugs is allergic to sunflowers.
好吧 备用方案启动
Well, time for plan "B".
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我生活在无期的恐惧之中
I live in a constant state of fear.
我寝食难安
I can't sleep. I can't eat.
这鸡蛋沙拉三明治真不错
That's a good egg salad.
这样吧
Here's the deal.
我需要有一个人
I need someone by my side
全天候守在我身边
24 hours a day.
所以 你愿意做我的保镖吗
So, will you be my bodyguard?
为什么是我啊
Why me?
波基猪 你是完美人选啊
Porky, you'd be perfect.
过去三年 你一直在学空手道呢
For the past 3 years, you've been taking karate.
我没学空手道 我学的是普拉提
I don't take karate. I take Pilates.
普拉提 普拉提是什么鬼玩意
Pilates? What the heck is Pilates?
那是一种长♥期♥ 调理体况的运动
It's a body conditioning routine
会帮助拉长收缩肌肉
that builds long, lean muscles.
你都学了三年了啊
And you've been taking that for 3 years?
你真应该要求退款呢
Heh. You should get your money back.
算了 你回去吧
Well, forget it. Go home.
我再想别的办法
I'll figure something out.
别啊 我挺想全天候守在
No, wait. I want to be by somebody's side
别人身边呢
24 hours a day.
我是说
I mean,
我想当你的保镖呀
I want to be your bodyguard.
感激之情 无法言表呀
I can't thank you enough.
你肉这么松弛 肯定还有普拉提作业
Is there, like, Pilates homework
没有完成吧
you haven't been doing?
你知道吗 自从丢包事件之后 今天是第一次
You know, today was the first day since the incident
我感觉回到了从前
that I've felt like my old self.
在知道有人守护我之后
Just knowing I had someone watching over me
让我重获自♥由♥ 走出阴影
gave me the freedom to get out there
开始新的生活
and live my life again.
"走出阴影" 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Get out there?"
你哪里也没去啊
You didn't go anywhere.
这就是你每天 做的事情吗
Is this what you do every day?
我以前是会去商场
Well, I used to go to the mall,
但一段时间内 我应该不会再去了
but I don't see myself doing that anytime soon.
不过啦 既然现在我有了保镖
Of course, now that I have a bodyguard,
一切也皆有可能了
I guess anything's possible.
好啊 那明天见咯
Ok. Well, see you tomorrow.
明天见什么意思
See me tomorrow?
你得整晚都看着我呀
You're gonna see me all night.
全天候就是二十四小时呀
24 hours means 24 hours.
在我睡觉的时候 我想感受到你那
I want to feel those beady little piggy eyes
圆亮小猪眼的凝视
on me while I sleep.
也许是我思维还没打开吧
I don't know. Maybe I'm not thinking big enough.
兔宝宝需要一份 能吸引目光的大礼
Bugs needs something big and dramatic.
就是它了
That's it!
这就是我送给 兔宝宝的周年礼物啦
That's what I'll get Bugs for our anniversary.
哦 这真完美 他会喜欢的
Oh, it's perfect. He'll love that.
等等 我不能只给他 买♥♥一个金字塔
Uhh. No, wait. I can't just get him one.
那会看上去很奇怪的 我得给他买♥♥全套
That'll look weird. I'll have to get him the whole set.
但三个金字塔 是不是又太多了呀
But then, 3? Is that too much pyramid?
可能确实有点太多了呢
Maybe that's a little too much pyramid.
那个怎么样
Ooh, what about that?
不行 这个不好
No. That wouldn't be good.
养宠物需要负很多责任呢
A pet is a lot of responsibility.
何况他已经有小怪了
He's already got Taz.
天啊 这沙滩走不完了呀
Man, this beach goes on forever.
不好意思 还要走多久 能到海边呀
Excuse me? How far 'till we get to the ocean?
我还以为 法国人就够没礼貌了呢
Eesh. And I thought the French were rude.
我在往下滑呢
Uh-oh. Sliding.
我在 从驼峰上往下滑
Sliding, uh, off the hump.
人呢 牵着绳子的人呢
Um... uh, person? Person with the leash?
我嘴里进沙子了
Sand in my mouth.
我嘴里 好多滚烫的沙子啊
A lot of hot sand in my mouth.
你不去接电♥话♥吗
You gonna get that?
为什么要我接呀
Why would I get it?
因为你是我的保镖啊
Because you're my bodyguard.
我在接电♥话♥的时候 发生了意外怎么办
What if something happened to me when I answered it?
比如电♥话♥线 可能缠住我的脖子
The cord could get wrapped around my neck.
这是无线电♥话♥呀
It's a cordless phone.
你赶紧接吧
Just get it.
喂
Hello?
是警♥察♥打来的
It's the police.
既然也不是什么重大事件
Since we don't have a lot to go on,
请您遍览这些面部照片
we'd like you to look through these mug shots
看您能否认出
and see if you recognize anyone
偷走您钱包的嫌疑人
that might have taken your purse.
那是手提包
Handbag.
女士 放轻松 我们是想帮助您
Ma'am, relax. We're just trying to help.
不是
Nope.
不是 也不对
Nope, uh-uh.
我能再看看 那本照片簿吗
Hm. Can I see that one again?
啊哈 我认识这家伙
Aha! I recognize this guy.
所以他偷走了 您的手提包吗
So this is the guy who took your handbag?
不 他是我的邻居 但总有人要付出代价
No. He's my neighbor. But someone's gotta pay.
那样可不行
That's not how it works.
这事必须解决了呀
I need closure.
有时候 为了帮助受害者
Well, sometimes, to help a victim access memories
回想他们受创后 可能被抑制的记忆
they may have suppressed due to trauma,
我们会使用催眠术 给
we use hypnosis. Here.
这是我们治疗师的名片
This is the name of the therapist we use.
这人是谁啊
Who's this guy?
我的保镖
My bodyguard.
我想兔宝宝 已经有这东西了
I think Bugs already has one of these.
嘿
Hey!
抱歉嘛
I'm sorry!
一天工作二十四小时 真的很辛苦呢
It's just very hard working 24 hours a day.
你预约的两点吗
You're my 2:00?
你是我的治疗师吗
You're my therapist?
你不是个女巫吗
I thought you were a witch.
我们总得赚钱谋生啊
Well, some of us gotta make a living.
我们又不能都去占 兔八哥的便宜
We can't all mooch off of Bugs Bunny.
您预约的两点吗
Are you my 2:00?
哦 实际上我...
Oh. Uh, I'm actually...
这边请
Right this way.
你会越来越困
You're getting very sleepy.
我打响指的时候
When I snap my fingers,
你就会被催眠
you gonna be all hypnotized.
我来理理清楚
So let me get this straight.
当警♥察♥无能无力的时候
When the cops can't do their jobs,
他们会依赖巫术...
they rely on voodoo...
让我们回溯到
Let's go back to the day
你手包被偷的那天
your purse was stolen.
是手提包
Handbag.
那是手提包
It's a handbag.
你什么意思 什么叫我试吃过量了
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表