剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
and my number is 555-0123.
我打来 是为了两个原因
And actually I'm calling for two reasons.
首先 别忘记投票给
One, don't forget to text your vote for Demitri
《滑冰争霸》的德米特里
to "So You Think You Can Figure Skate,".
我受够了裁判 对维格尼的
Because I'm sick of the judges falling
一周半跳的沉迷
for Yuvgane's triple axle.
他只是昙花一现啦
It's all he does. He's a one-note wonder.
还有什么来着
And, uh, what else?
我总觉得 还有别的事要说
I feel like there was a second reason I was calling.
我想起来啦
Oh, I remember.
我们现在 困在沙漠中
We're stranded in the middle of the desert.
波基猪迷失了 他可能死了
Porky's wandered off. He's probably dead.
所以快点开车 来救我们呀
So get in your car and come save us.
我们在247高速公路的 紧急停车道上
We're on highway 247 on the shoulder
旁边有1♥8♥9♥公里的标志牌
next to mile marker 118.
记好了 247高速公路 1♥8♥9♥公里标志牌
So, highway 247, mile marker 118.
请尽快赶来
Please hurry.
对了 你还需要时间和日期
Oh, right, you wanted the time and date.
下午两点三十九分 八月...
It's 2:39 pm on August...
没电了
Ugh, dead battery.
谁设计的这手♥机♥啊
Who designs these phones?
真是蠢货
Idiots.
好吧 我承认 散步不好玩
Fine, you were right. It wasn't fun.
我怎么就不能 自己过周末呢
Why did I want a weekend to myself?
有人打过电♥话♥来呢
Ooh, someone called.
说不定这玩意 可以玩游戏呢
Maybe this thing has a game on it or something.
不要呀
No!
我要戴什么 参加婚礼呢
Ugh, now what am I gonna wear to the wedding?
嘿
Hey.
别打招呼了
Don't hey me.
我以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
你怎么去这么久啊
What took you so long?
单程就有十四公里呢
It was 9 miles each way.
你流了好多汗啊
You really sweat a lot.
这可真花了 不少时间呢
Ok, well, that took forever.
快点 我们得抓紧了
Come on, we better hurry.
怎么啦 这样别人 就不能再乱画啦
What? I put graffiti on it so no one else would.
这叫威慑呢 波基猪
It's called a deterrent, Porky.
他们在哪里呀
Where are they?
我是波基猪
This is Porky.
抱歉无法接听电♥话♥
So sorry I missed your call.
我保证...
I promise to...
怎么 我是达菲鸭
What's up? This is double "D."
你知道该做什么 蠢货
You know what to do, fool.
为什么大家 都不接电♥话♥呀
Ugh. Why isn't anyone picking up their phones?
我要去哪里 找这两蠢货呀
How am I supposed to find these nitwits?
我的新手表
My new watch.
表上有全球定位系统
There's gps on the watch.
我可以准确找出 他们的位置呢
I can find out exactly where they are.
他们为什么 偏离高速公路了啊
What are they doing off the highway?
算了 这总比在家里闷着好
Well, it's better than being at home.
太好了 手♥机♥终于充好电啦
Oh, good, my phone is charged.
我得先给兔宝宝 发个短♥信♥呢
Ah, I should send a quick text to Bugs.
"忽略刚才的留言 我们现在没事啦
"Disregard earlier message. We're fine.
重新上路 不必来找我们啦"
Back on the road. No need to come get us."
你们是在玩我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
对了 一只秃鹰偷了你的表
Also, a buzzard stole your watch.
这下真好呢
That's nice.
高速公路在哪里啊 在哪里啊
Where's the highway? Where is it?
我为什么要 偏离高速公路啊
How can I lose a highway?
啊 我知道原因了
Oh, I know how I lost a highway.
因为我一直 盯着手♥机♥
Because I was looking at my phone,
试图找我的手表 还有那两个白♥痴♥
trying to find a watch and two nincompoops.
而没有注意 观察周边环境
Instead of paying attention to my surroundings.
我还是感觉 比待在家里好
Eh, still better than being at home.
我们终于赶到了 而且时间还很宽裕
Phew, we made it. And with time to spare.
兔宝宝真是差劲
Heh. Bugs is so lame.
连我的短♥信♥都不回
He doesn't return texts.
亏我还关心他呢
And I've sent him good ones.
看 "我们在路上 你在哪里呢"
Look. "We be drivin'. Where you at?"
- 他居然不回 - 需要帮助吗
- Nothing. - Can I help you?
我们来参加 肯尼迪和霍格的婚礼
We're here for the Kennedy-Hogg wedding.
好的 请前往B号♥宴会厅
Ah, yes, that'll be in ballroom "B"
就在酒店的西塔楼
in the west tower of the hotel.
好极了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你要去哪里啊
Where are you going?
B号♥宴会厅呀
Ballroom "B."
就这样去吗
Looking like that?
我们要开一间房♥
No. We'd like a room.
达菲鸭 我们没时间了
Daffy, there isn't time.
波基猪 看看你自己
Porky, look at yourself.
贝姬·霍格不会为了 一只脏兮兮的猪
Becky Hogg's not gonna call off her wedding
取消婚礼的
for a filthy pig.
你已经没有退路了
You've come too far to blow it now.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我肯定是对的啊
Of course I'm right.
把你的信♥用♥卡♥给我
Give me your credit card.
好了 一个标准间
Here you go, one standard room.
标准间
Standard?
你先去按电梯
Go grab us an elevator.
给我们开一个豪华套房♥
Why don't you bump us up to the penthouse.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰您
I hate to bother you,
您能告诉我 高速公路在哪里吗
But can you tell me where the highway is?
您好
Hello?
您好
Hello?
好吧 别理我好了
Well, fine, be that way.
你要去哪里啊
Where are you going?
高速公路吗 我能跟你一起去吗
The highway? Can I go with you?
你要去哪里啊
Where you going?
等等我呀
Well, wait for me!
我还是睡一觉吧
Maybe I'll just take a little nap.
我真不敢相信 这是标准间啊
I still can't believe this is a standard room.
这也太好了
It's so nice.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
像是个穿晚礼服的猪
Like a pig in a tuxedo.
也就是不好
So not great.
如果这不是我的命运呢
What if this isn't my destiny?
这就是
It is.
波基猪 你跟贝姬注定要在一起
Porky, you and Becky are meant to be together.
你无法否认
It's undeniable.
我是说 拜托
I mean, come on.
你们的姓氏 都一样呢
You already have the same last name.
她姓霍格
Her last name is Hogg.
公猪和猪
Hogg, Pig.
有什么区别呢
What's the difference?
老天正在拼尽全力
The universe is doing everything it can
让你们走到一起
to bring you two together.
接下来就看你了 波基猪
You've got to do the rest, Porky.
好吧
Ok.
就这样决定啦
Let's do it.
天呀 婚礼要开始了
Oh, my, it's about to start.
等等 首先得先决定 我要穿什么呀
Wait. First I have to figure out what I'm gonna wear.
我之前还指望着 那块表呢
I was really counting on that watch.
你真的准备 穿酒店浴袍去吗
You're really gonna wear a hotel bathrobe?
这身打扮 看起来很放松
It makes me look relaxed,
就像我在浴缸里 泡了一个小时
like I soaked in the tub for an hour.
你确实在浴缸里 泡了一个小时啊
You did soak in the tub for an hour.
这里还有水疗啊
They have a spa?
我去做个按♥摩♥
One quick massage.
达菲鸭 我们没时间了
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表