剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
some time between 8:00 A.M. And 6:00 P.M.
两点二十八分
2:28.
您要上去吗
Going up?
您要什么套餐呢
What package would you like?
什么套餐 我只是想到二十二层
Package? I just want to go to the 22nd floor.
有好多方式 可以到二十二层
Well, there's a number of ways to get to the 22nd floor.
您可以选择白银套餐
Ah, you can get the silver package,
这样您就能到二十层
which takes you to the 20th floor,
但是剩下两层 您得自己走楼梯
but you'll have to walk the last two floors.
或者 您可以选黄金套餐
Or I can give you the gold package,
它能直接带您到二十二层
which takes you straight to 22.
但是明年九月份才能生效 知道了吧
But that's not available till September of next year, see.
或者青铜套餐也可以
Or now in the bronze package,
我们每上一层 就得下一层
for every floor we go up, we go down, too.
所以 这个套餐会很花时间 知道了吧
So that one takes a while, mm-hmm.
算了 我走楼梯
Forget it, I'll take the stairs.
好的
Okey doke.
我今天为您提供 优质服务了吗
Did I provide you with excellent service today?
对不起 先生 我们不能复印钱
I'm sorry, sir, we can't photo copy money.
你们当然可以
Of course you can!
把钱放进那机器里
You just put the dollar in the machine
就能印个百万张了
and make a million copies!
哦 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank goodness you're here.
我需要你搞定这位客人
I need you to take care of this customer.
我就想和你说这件事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我实在做不到 积极乐观地面对客人
I don't think I can do that and be positive and upbeat.
忘了什么积极乐观吧
Forget positive and upbeat.
现在我要你拿出 尖酸刻薄的态度
Right now I need rude and mean-spirited.
你是对的
You were right.
我真没想到 这些人这么难对付
I had no idea how hard it was dealing with these people!
你看什么呢 娘娘腔
What are you lookin' at, girly?
那我就告诉你好了
I'll tell you what I'm lookin' at.
我在看 一个可怜的小老头
A sad little man
穿着童装店买♥♥的牛仔裤
who buys his jeans in the children's department
并且马上就会有人 拿他的靴子痛打他
and who's about to get beat up with his own boots.
你给我听着 如果你
You hear me? And if you
再抢我朋友的停车位
ever steal my friend's parking space again,
我就把你装进鞋盒 然后埋进我家后院
I'll put you in a shoe box and bury you in my backyard.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
终于到了
Whoo! I made it.
大家去哪里了 我在哪里啊
Where is everyone? Where am I?
- 你在未来 - 你说什么
- The future. - What?!
所有的客服代表们 都去哪里了啊
Where are all the customer service representatives?
在未来 没有客服代表
In the future, there are none.
但是为什么啊
But why?
因为有一位客户 遭遇了不公对待
Because one customer was so mistreated
所以他反抗了 接着大家都反抗了
that he rose up and the people followed!
是土子先生
Mr. Buney!
那个词读"兔子"
It's pronounced Bunny!
但是你能阻止他
But you can stop him.
怎么阻止
How?
恢复他的电视收讯
By turning his cable back on.
- 这样啊 - 马上行动吧
- Ooh! - Do it now,
这样他就不会反抗了
so he doesn't rise up!
等等... 你不把我先送回去吗
Wait... don't you need to take me back in time
这样才会有用啊
in order for this to work?
按理来说 是的
Yes! Normally.
但是 因为一堆你不懂的
But, uh, for a bunch of time travel reasons
时光穿梭的理由
that you wouldn't understand,
你现在赶紧恢复就行了
eh, we're going to do it this way.
- 但是... - 快点
- But... - Just hurry!
时空洞要关闭了
The time hole is closing!
哦 不 时空洞要关了 好了 恢复了
Oh, no, the time hole! There, it's on.
全部的电影频道 都能看了吗
Is that all the movie channels?
好吧
Fine.
他应该买♥♥了 全部体育频道的套餐吧
I know he had the full sports package.
既然如此 那你再免费送个
While you're at it, why don't you throw in
西班牙语频道吧
the Spanish language channels?
我想他有个朋友 偶尔会想看看
I think he's got a friend who watches them sometimes.
我都弄好了 把我送回现在吧
I did it. Now bring me back to the present.
哦 很好 塞西尔 你在啊
Oh, good, Cecil, it's you.
- 你被解雇了 - 你说什么
- You're fired. - What?!
赶紧把桌子收拾干净
Go ahead and clear out your desk.
好了 所有人都炒掉了
Well, that's everyone.
哦 嘿 兔宝宝
Oh, hey, Bugs.
我想你说的是... 土子吧
I think you mean... Buges.
你是土拔哥
Buges Buney?
哦 对了
Oh, hey.
感谢你今天 为我提供了优质服务
Thanks for providing me with excellent service today.
- 真是难以置信 - 怎么了
- Unbelievable! - What?
特德解雇了我 因为我炒了所有人
Ted fired me because I fired everybody else.
显然你得有理由 才能解雇别人
Apparently you have to have a reason to fire people.
看到了吧 所以我不想 去大公♥司♥上班
See, that's why I don't like working for big corporations.
至少收讯恢复了 第七场比赛能看了
Well, at least the cable's on in time for game seven.
嘿 飞毛腿 我能换个台...
Hey, Speedy, would you mind changing...
你们来得正是时候 琳赛马上
You're just in time! Lindsay's about
- 要生孩子了 - 琳赛是谁
- to have her baby. - Who's Lindsay?
琳赛是个美国来的交换生
Lindsay is the American foreign exchange student
它和希门尼斯医生 住在庄园里
living in the hacienda with Dr. Jimenez,
但是她不知道庄园
but she doesn't know that the hacienda
是建在古阿兹特克人墓地上的
was built on an ancient Aztecan burial ground.
所以希门尼斯医生是坏人吗
So Dr. Jimenez is the bad guy?
不 菲力克斯才是坏人
No, Felix is the bad guy.
希门尼斯医生很棒的呢
Dr. Jimenez is wonderful.
他是孩子的父亲
He's the father!
我还是明年再看决赛吧
Eh, I'll watch the finals next year.
就这样啦
That's all, folks!
有人能把我翻过来吗
Will someone tip me over, please?
拜托了 有人吗
Please? Hello?
朱莉 朱莉
Julie. Julie!
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表