剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
你有其他电池吗
You got another battery?
没有 我没有其他电池
No, I don't get another battery.
- 我家里有 - 不 你做得已经够多了
- I've got one. - No, you already done enough!
好吧 你买♥♥了新电池 就告诉我一声
Fine. Let me know when you get one.
我会过来帮你装好
And I'll come over and put it in for you.
不了 你把它拿出来 我已经欠你人情了
Uh-uh. I already owe you for taking it out.
你放进去之后 我又得欠你一个人情
I ain't gonna owe you double for putting another in.
约塞米蒂·山姆不喜欢 欠别人任何东西
Yosemite Sam don't like owing nothing to nobody!
那这堆欠费账单 是怎么回事
What about that stack of bills?
那些公♥司♥都不要脸
Those are faceless corporations.
你喜欢什么口味的蛋糕
Now, what kind of cake do you like?
- 怎么了吗 - 我会给你烤个蛋糕 还你的人情
- What? - I'm baking you a cake to pay you back.
我也不知道 胡萝卜蛋糕吧
I don't know. Carrot?
好吧 我给你烤巧克力蛋糕
Well, you're getting chocolate.
我只会做巧克力蛋糕
It's the only one I know how to make.
不客气哦
You're welcome.
有人发现 他躺在路中间
They found him lying in the middle of the road.
他严重脱水 但是我们已经给他输液了
He's severely dehydrated, but we're getting fluids in him.
所以他会好起来的
So he should be fine.
你为什么给我打电♥话♥呢
Why'd you call me?
你是他手♥机♥里的 "紧急联♥系♥人"
You were his "In case of emergency" on his cell phone.
噢 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank goodness you're here.
我是你的"紧急联♥系♥人"吗
I'm your "In case of emergency?"
那兔宝宝呢
What about Bugs?
不 不 他不是
No, no, no, no.
你才最可靠 危机情况也能保持冷静
You're the dependable one. Cool in a crisis.
兔宝宝太局促了 而且反应很迟钝
Bugs is the uptight one, the stick in the mud.
你在说些什么呀
What are you talking about?
在我们的朋友圈中 你是最可靠的朋友
In our friendship circle, you're the dependable one.
兔宝宝最容易紧张 波基猪是个丑角
Bugs is the uptight one. Porky's the buffoon.
而我是真男人 等等 你跑得很快 对吗
And I'm the stud. Hey, you're fast, right?
我是全墨西哥 跑得最快的老鼠
I'm the fastest mouse in all of Mexico.
你能教我 如何成为墨西哥 跑得最快的老鼠吗
Can you teach me to be the fastest mouse in all of Mexico?
或者至少跑过波基猪
Or at least faster than Porky?
我可没把握 为什么找我啊
I doubt it. Why me?
因为你是圣人 最有帮助的人
Because you're the helpful one, the Saint.
你刚才不是说 我是可靠的人吗
I thought you said I was the dependable one.
不是的 波基猪才是可靠的人
No. Porky's the dependable one.
我以为波基猪是丑角呢
I thought Porky was the buffoon.
- 不 兔宝宝才是丑角 - 我糊涂了
- No, Bugs is the buffoon. - I confused.
那是因为 你不是智慧之人啊
That's because you're not the smart one.
我才是聪明之人 所以你会帮我吗
I'm the smart one. So will you help me?
- 好吧 - 我就知道 能指望你
- Fine. - I knew I could count on you.
所以你才是真男人 现在 不好意思
That's why you're the stud. Now, if you'll excuse me.
我要晕倒一下了
I'm going to pass out.
那个傻子 达菲鸭 快报♥警♥
That nitwit! Daffy, call 911!
你个讨厌鬼 大晚上做什么呀
What in tarnation are you doing here?
你没有换电池 对不对
You didn't change the battery, did you?
- 你说什么 - 你房♥子着火了
- What? - Your house is on fire!
我一定忘记关炉子了
I must've left the stove on,
就因为给你烤蛋糕
baking your cake.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We got to get out of here!
等等
Eh. Wait.
等我先穿上裤子
Let me throw on some jeans.
这条不行 太紧了 我的好裤子去哪里了
No, not these. They pinch. Where's my good pair.
对了 在洗衣篮里
Ah. They're in the hamper.
山姆 我们会死的
Sam, we're gonna die.
你的蛋糕
Your cake!
别管蛋糕啦
Forget the cake!
不行 我可不要欠你人情
No way. I ain't staying in debt to you.
您好 约塞米蒂 约塞米蒂
Hello. Hello. Yosemite. Yosemite.
是我 韦斯伯格医生
Hello. It's me, Dr. Weisberg.
当时火势可真大 你活下来真是幸运
That was some fire. You're lucky to be alive.
多亏了这个家伙 你真是欠他大人情了
Thanks to this guy. You really owe him one.
不 不是这样的
No, no, no, no.
对了 你知道吗 你朋友之前也住院了
Oh. Oh, hey. You know, your friend was in the other day.
- 谁啊 - 你的朋友啊
- Who? - You know, your friend.
那个肌肉男 运动员
The hunk. The jock.
- 谁啊 - 就是那个真男人
- Who? - Come on, the stud.
算了 当我没说
Eh, forget it.
医生 你能签个字吗
Hey, doc, will you sign this?
我想拿回自己的枪
Trying to get my guns back.
你是个疯子吗
What are you, nuts?
你真的不再考虑一下吗
Sure you don't want to reconsider?
我很确定
I'm sure.
不过 房♥子修好之前 如果你需要地方住...
But if you need a place to stay until your house is fixed...
不用了 我已经欠你够多了
Oh, no! I already owe you plenty.
山姆 你不欠我任何东西
Sam, you don't owe me anything.
相信我吧 我也希望如此
I wish that were true, believe you me.
然而真♥相♥是 你救了我的命
But the fact of the matter is you saved my life.
所有人都知道 想要回报
And everyone knows the only way to repay someone
救命恩人的方法 就是救他们的命
who saves your life is to save theirs.
我可没什么生命危险
My life's not in any danger.
这可说不好
You don't know that.
昨晚我开炉子 去睡觉的时候
Think I thought my life was in danger
我也没觉得 自己有生命危险
when I went to sleep last night with the stove on,
虽然油锅旁边 还放着堆报纸
pan full of grease next to stack of newspapers
我打算回收来着
I was thinking about recycling?
不 先生 你救了我的命 所以 我也要救你一命
No, siree. You saved my life. So now I gots to save yours.
昨晚的事你听说了吗 兔宝宝真是个英雄
How about last night, huh? That Bugs is a real hero.
兔宝宝才不是英雄 他是个呆子
Bugs isn't the hero. He's the nerd.
你还真是搞不清楚 朋友圈里的角色呢
You're really not getting this friendship circle thing.
如果你要参加马拉松比赛
Ok. If you're going to run a marathon,
你需要耐力 和必要的运动技巧
you need endurance and proper technique.
看我示范
Here, watch me.
- 就像这样 - 像哪样
- Like that. - Like what?
跑啊 示范一下嘛
Go. So I can see it.
你在开玩笑吗 我刚跑完了呀
Are you kidding? I just did it.
我什么都没看见啊
I didn't see anything.
算了 我再跑一遍 慢一点
Fine. I do it again slower.
- 就像这样 - 哪样 跑吧
- There. - What? Go.
没办法了 我这次演示慢动作
Ok. I go in slow motion this time.
注意我的步伐和姿势
Pay attention to my stride and my posture.
天啊 你跑得好快呀
Wow. You're fast.
你怎么没去 参加马拉松比赛呢
How come you don't enter the marathon?
那很不公平呀 如果我参加 肯定能赢
Because it wouldn't be fair. If I enter, I win.
我得给别人一个机会嘛
Give someone else a chance. Heh.
我还真是个圣人 好了 你跑几圈
I guess I am the Saint. Ok. Give me a couple laps
我看看你的水平如何
so I can see what I'm working with.
跑吧
Go.
我跑得如何
How do I look?
你就像是个踩着高跟鞋 挎着包的女人
Like a woman wearing high heels carrying a purse.
我跑了多远呀
How far did I go?
大概有 三米吧
Like, 10 feet.
马拉松比赛全程有多长
How many feet are in a marathon?
四十二公里左右
Like 137,000.
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
这就是那个肌肉男 我永远跑不过 那个运动员
There he goes. The hunk. I'll never beat that jock.
他真是个男人 可靠又聪明的真男人
What a stud. What a dependable, smart stud.
- 别担心 我来救你 - 什么情况
- Don't worry! I'll save you! - What?
你快窒息了 我给你做 海姆立克疗法
You're choking. I got to give you the heimlich.
这可不是海姆立克疗法
That's not the heimlich!
我也不太确定 海姆立克疗法怎么做
I'm not sure what the heimlich is.
但我在救你的命呢
But I'm saving your life.
我没有窒息
I'm not choking.
可我看见你在咳嗽
I saw you cough.
你是在监视我吗
Were you watching me?
我一直在监视你 我都寝食难安了
It's all I been doing. I can't sleep!
先是烟雾报♥警♥器的事情
First, it was the smoke detector.
现在又负担了 如此巨大的人情债
Now, it's the burden of repaying this soul-crushing debt.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表