剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
我更想你呢
Well, I missed you more.
别傻啦 是我更想你啦
Oh, don't be silly. I missed you more.
好了 傻地鼠 给我五美元
All right, Gopher! Gimme my $5.00!
我说了 我不是傻地鼠
I told you, I'm not a Gopher!
♪ 你手拿刀片站在那里 ♪
Standin' there with a blade in your hand
♪ 约塞米蒂·山姆 你还不明白吗 ♪
Yosemite Sam, don't you understand?
♪ 我是你的傲娇小胡子 ♪
I'm your moostache
♪ 不要刮掉傲娇小胡子 ♪
Don't shave your moostache
♪ 从你出生的那天 我一直陪伴着你 ♪
Been with you since the day you were born
♪ 自始至终 我从未被刮掉 ♪
All that time, I've never been shorn
♪ 若留不住美味 你该怎么办呢 ♪
What would you do without your flavor saver
♪ 你该如何储存食物残渣作备用 ♪
Puttin' aside those crumbs for later?
♪ 你第一次亲吻女孩 ♪
Very first time that you kissed a girl
♪ 我挠了她的鼻子 撼动了她的世界 ♪
I tickled her nose and I rocked her world
♪ 我与你风雨同舟 ♪
Stuck with you through thick and thin
♪ 将我刮去 可是罪孽 ♪
Shavin' me off would be a sin
♪ 傲娇小胡子 ♪
Moostache
♪ 你的面容是我容身之所 ♪
Your face is my home
♪ 傲娇小胡子 ♪
Moostache
♪ 我有自己的小梳子 ♪
I got my own comb
♪ 傲娇小胡子 ♪
Moostache
♪ 没有了我 你将会非常孤单 ♪
Without me, you would be so alone
♪ 你还记得那次 我们遭遇暴风雪吗 ♪
Do you remember that time we got caught up in the snowstorm?
♪ 当时我就在你身边 我的朋友 ♪
I was right there for you, my friend
♪ 为你的上唇保温暖 ♪
Keepin' your top lip so warm
♪ 我抹去眼泪 以免落入口中 ♪
I keep tears off of your mouth
♪ 我为你驱赶 鼻上的蚊虫♪
Bugs from flyin' up your nose
♪ 当你嘴被挨了一拳时 ♪
When you got punched in the mouth
♪ 我是你的缓冲垫 ♪
I was cushioning the floor
♪ 快将刀片放回架子上 ♪
Put that blade back on the shelf
♪ 你知道我比任何人都爱你 ♪
You know I love you more than anyone else
♪ 如果你非要除些毛发 ♪
If you feel some hair just has to go
♪ 那就除掉后背的杂草吧 兄弟 ♪
Weed-wack some of that back hair, bro
♪ 傲娇小胡子 ♪
Moostache
♪ 我是你最好的朋友 ♪
I'm your best friend
♪ 傲娇小胡子 ♪
Moostache
♪ 一直到永远 ♪
Until the end
♪ 傲娇小胡子 ♪
Moostache
这个灯罩有点奇怪 但也还好啦
This shade's a little weird, but it's not bad.
又有蜘蛛了吗
Another spider?
没有 只是这个灯罩
No, it's just after seeing that shade,
看起来太奇怪了
it's really too weird.
抱歉 我还以为你身上有蜘蛛呢
Oh, Sorry. I thought there was a spider on you.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表