剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
他长着高颧骨 有一双会说话的眼睛
High cheekbones, big expressive eyes,
还很高大健壮
athletic build.
哦 不 等一下 这是我的照片
Oh, no, wait! That one's me.
这才是托什
This is Tosh.
他有多高
What's his height?
大概十一厘米高
About 91/2 inches tall.
有多重呢
Weight?
那他会告诉你 他有四分之三磅重
Now, he'll tell you he's 3/4 of a pound,
但你知我知 还有那个栅栏柱知...
but between you, me, and the fencepost...
他至少有一磅 但他不显胖呢
He's at least a pound, but he carries it well.
会没事的 相信我
It's gonna be ok. Believe me,
对于这种事我有第六感
I have a sixth sense about these things.
我有视觉 听觉 味觉 嗅觉
I've got sight, I've got hearing, I've got taste, I've got smell.
- 还有个是什么来着 - 触觉吗
- What is the other one? - Touch?
哦 谢谢 过奖过奖
Oh, thanks. I'm flattered,
但是 我正在试图想其他感官
but I'm trying to think of the other sense.
不管啦 我就是有了
Whatever it is, I've got it.
但是 最重要的 是我的第六感
But the important one is my sixth sense:
我的幽默感
My sense of humor.
我向你保证 我们会找到你的朋友
I guarantee you we will find your friend.
但是 以防万一 我们现在就把灯拿走
But just in case we don't, we'll go ahead and take the lamp now
这样之后就不会尴尬了 你懂的
so it's not awkward later, you know.
罗拉兔 我现在不方便说话
Lola, I can't talk right now.
哦 没问题
Oh, it's no problem.
只是想让你知道
Just wanted you to know
我和达菲鸭会晚一点回家
that Daffy and I are gonna be a little late.
我们正在调查一起 失踪人口案
We're investigating a missing person's case.
但好消息是 我们给你买♥♥了盏新灯
But the good news is we got you a new lamp,
它和你以前的灯一模一样呢
and it looks exactly like your old one,
除了颜色不同
except it's a different color
它的底座有点宽... 非常宽
and the base is a little wider... A lot wider.
灯罩也不一样 那个灯罩很奇怪呢
And the shade's different. It's a weird shade.
你至少等看到实物后 再作评价吧
You know, you could at least see it before you judge it.
那个男人真是难以置信
Unbelievable, that guy.
我同意 和他住一起更崩溃
Tell me about it. Try living with him.
我们到这里干什么来着
What are we doing here again?
我们来打印寻人启事啊
We need to print up missing person's flyers
然后贴满整座城市 让公众参与进来
and put them up all over town, get the public involved.
而且 我有亲朋好友九折券呢
Plus, I get the 10% friends and family discount here.
嘿 你们好
Hey, guys!
我没时间闲聊
I don't have time to chitchat.
我和罗拉兔为拯救生命 在和时间赛跑
Lola and I are in a race against the clock to save a life.
有一只傻地鼠失踪了
One of the Gophers is missing.
太可怕了 他失踪多长时间了
That's terrible. How long has he been gone?
- 十五 - 天吗
- 15. - Days?
分钟
Minutes.
我每跟你说一秒 我就少了一秒的时间
And every second I spend talking to you is a second I don't have.
好了 你有一美元吗
Now, do you have a dollar?
我想从自动贩卖♥♥机里买♥♥点东西
I want to get something from the vending machine.
谢谢 记我账上
Thanks. Put it on my tab.
要打九折哟
Minus 10%.
听着 我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking.
我和达菲鸭在一个
Daffy and I working side by side
情绪化的环境下并肩工作
in an emotionally charged environment?
两个人一起共同体验 交流经验
How easy it is for two people bonded by a shared experience
很容易形成暧昧关系
to become romantically intertwined.
我只想告诉你
I just want you to know
对于我和达菲鸭 这绝对不可能
that is not gonna happen with me and Daffy.
好吧
Yeah.
我并不担心啊
I wasn't worried.
好 现在我的血糖正常了
Ok, now that my blood sugar's under control,
我们能全神贯注在告示上了
we can focus on that flyer.
我们定个酬金怎么样
Ooh! What about a reward?
好主意
Good idea!
但是人的生命 怎能用金钱来衡量呢
But how do you put a dollar amount on a human life?
我在说什么啊 他是傻地鼠啊 酬金五美元
What am I talking about? He's a Gopher. Put 5 bucks.
好了 现在把托什的照片 放在这里
All right, now, let's put the photo of Tosh here.
我们没有照片啊
We don't have a photo.
我们也没有时间了 罗拉兔
What we also don't have is time, Lola.
那只傻地鼠已经失踪十六分钟了
That Gopher's been gone for 16 minutes.
也许我们该放弃 然后回家
Maybe we should just give up and go home.
你不是说真的吧
You don't mean that.
那只蜘蛛还在呢 所以记住 你不能回家
And the spider's still there, so, remember, you can't go home.
你说得对
You're right.
我们没有照片 我们得画一张他的像
We don't have a photo. We'll have to draw a picture of him.
哦 好的 不是我吹嘘
Ooh! Ok, not to brag,
但别人都说 我是个出色的画家
but I have been told I am a great artist.
不对 等一下 听说我是个优秀的笛手
Oh, no, wait. I've been told I'm a great flautist.
不 这说不通 我不会吹笛子啊
No, that doesn't make sense. I don't play the flaut.
也许是关于德国酸菜的事情吧
Maybe I've been told something about Sauerkraut?
等等 我们在说什么来着
Wait, what are we talking about?
傻地鼠的画像
Drawing the Gopher.
哦 我来画
Ooh! I'll do it.
不是我吹嘘 但听说 我是个出色的画家
Not to brag, but I've been told I'm a great artist.
好的... 那部分打上阴影... 怎么样
Yes, ok... Shade that part... How's that?
说不好诶 就画两颗大门牙在前面吗
I don't know. Just those two big teeth in front?
他看起来像个乡巴佬呢
He looks like a hillbilly.
无意冒犯
No offense.
那这样呢
How about that?
好点 给他穿件衣服怎么样
Better. What about putting him in clothes?
或许穿件白色衣服 能象征他的纯洁
You know, like, maybe a white outfit to signify his purity?
哦 是的 就像个无辜的受害者
Ooh, yeah, like he's the innocent victim.
这主意不错
I like that.
这个有点太白了
Hmm. Now it's a little too much white.
也许他需要些出挑的颜色
Maybe he needs a pop of color.
这样很好看呢
Ooh! That looks good.
戴顶帽子怎么样 给他增添点个性
What about a hat? Give him a little personality,
就像 "嘿 快看 我戴了顶帽子"
like, "Hey, look at me. I got a hat on."
没错了 这就是我们要找的人
Oh, yeah, that's our guy.
我看看 这是什么类型的蜘蛛
Let's see what kind of spider we're dealing with here.
这个好像是他
Uhh! This kind of looks like him.
"非洲沙蜘蛛
"African sand spider.
属于刺客蛛
The genus is sicarius,
拉丁文翻译过来是... 杀手"
which is Latin for... Murderer"?
"六眼沙蜘蛛的毒液 具有强毒性
"The venom of the six-eyed sand spider is highly toxic
并能导致血管渗漏
And causes blood vessel leakage
组织损伤和多器官衰竭"
tissue destruction, and multi-organ breakdown"?
看我新买♥♥的驾驶手套
Check out my n... new driving gloves.
你怎么神经兮兮的啊
W... why are you so jumpy?
房♥子里有一只弑人蛛
There's a killer spider in the house.
弑... 弑人蛛吗 你是说那只吗
A k... killer spider? You m... mean that one?
我们该怎么办啊
W... what do we do?
冷静下来
Just calm down.
让我站到你的肩膀上
Let me get on your shoulders.
我... 这是刚洗过的夹克啊
I... I just had my jacket cleaned.
好吧 那你站到我肩膀上来
Fine. Get on my shoulders.
噢 你可真结实啊
Oh! You're real solid, aren't you?
真... 真要这样吗
I... Don't know about this.
你能做到的 波基猪
You can do this, Porky.
我们一定要靠这么近吗
D... do we have to g... get so close?
这是蜘蛛 它不会跳到你身上的
It's a spider. It's not gonna jump on you.
啊 它在我脸上呢
Aah! It's on my face!
- 弄死它啊 - 但是它在我脸上呢
- Kill it! - But it's on my face!
捅它啊
Stab it!
放开我
Get off me!
波基猪 你别慌啊
Porky, you're panicking!
有一只毒蜘蛛在我脸上啊
There's a p... poisonous spider on my face!
我的驾驶手套怎么办
What about my driving gloves?
你认真的吗
Really?
这个邮筒就是托什的目的地
This mailbox was Tosh's destination.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表