剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
你是局促之人
You're the uptight one.
至于你... 就是老鼠
And you're... the mouse.
老鼠 你不是说 我是可靠之人吗
The mouse? I thought you said I was the dependable one.
他还真是搞不懂 朋友圈这点事呢
He's really not getting this friendship circle thing, is he?
再次证明 他不是聪明之人
Then again, he's not the smart guy.
我才是聪明之人
I'm the smart guy.
同时我也是圣人 和运动员
And the Saint and the jock.
我还是肌肉男 和可靠之人
The hunk. The dependable one.
有成就的男人 有天赋的孩子
The golden boy. The gifted child.
我宁死也不会交出枪的
You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead...
那怎么了嘛 那是一把发令枪
What's the big deal? It was a starter's pistol.
里面又没子弹嘛
There weren't no bullets in it.
如果那是真枪 我不会那样做啦
I wouldn't act that way with a real gun.
我发誓嘛
I promise.
那这些签名呢
What about all these signatures?
你们能签个名吗
Will you sign this?
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表