剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
of organization systems and medieval design pays pretty well.
我们还在讨论 我的头衔呢
Well, we're still figuring out my title.
鸭子先生 鸭子先生
Mr. Duck, Mr. Duck.
你赢了吗
You won?!
没 我差得远呢
No. I didn't even come close.
那你高兴个什么劲呢
Then why on earth are you happy?
因为我玩得很愉快啊
Because I had fun.
和你一起 我总是很开心
I always have fun hanging out with you.
我也是 孩子
Me, too, kid.
我也上了宝贵的一课
And I learned a valuable lesson.
- 什么东西 - 无论你
- What's that? - It doesn't matter
输赢与否
whether you win or lose,
你要有勇气去尝试
it's having the courage to try.
我以为你要说
Huh. I thought you were going to say,
永远别尝试任何事情
never try for anything ever
除非你能保证一定成功
unless you're guaranteed success.
但是 无所谓啦 你学到东西就够了
But, whatever. As long as you learned a lesson.
- 真实烦 - 怎么啦
- Ugh. - What is it?
真是难以相信 温妮·杨当选了班长
I can't believe Winnie Yang is president.
- 温妮不是班长呢 - 你说什么
- Winnie's not president. - What?!
有第三个候选人呢 就是他呀
There was a third candidate. That's him right there.
再次祝贺你 史蒂夫
Congratulations again, Steve.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve? Steve?!
我说了吧 你应该改名字
I told you we should have changed your name.
就是没人听我的话
No one ever listens to me.
你妈妈不听 兔宝宝不听 你也不听
Not your mom, not Bugs, not you.
好吧 你有时候 会听我的话
Well, you listen to me sometimes.
但是不够啊
Probably not enough, though.
我说话的时候 你应该记笔记
You should take notes while I talk.
你永远不知道 我会说出什么金句
You never know when I'm going to say something brilliant.
你们好 俄亥俄州 辛辛那提的市民们
Hola, Cincinnati, Ohio.
欢迎莅临新开张的 飞毛腿披萨开店仪式
And bienvenidos at our grand opening of our newest Pizzariba.
这都是你的功劳呢 小粉猪
I couldn't have done this without you, Pinky.
别担心
Don't worry!
那些不是真的鳄鱼
Those aren't real crocodiles!
那些不是真的鳄鱼 对吧
Those aren't real crocodiles, are they?
雷鬼乐怎么了嘛
What's wrong with reggae?
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表