剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
Why didn't you tell me you weren't a real lawyer?
把他们赶出法庭
Get them out of my courtroom.
外国佬哟
Tsk tsk tsk. Gringos.
怎么了 你都会上楼梯呀
What's the problem? You went up the stairs.
老爸 我真舍不得你走
Wish you didn't have to go, dad.
我也是 亲爱的 不过我玩得很开心
Oh, me, too, honey. It was such a fun trip.
乖女孩
Attagirl.
真可惜 你和达菲鸭 没有多少时间共处
Sorry you didn't get to spend much time with Daffy.
其实吧 亲爱的 在我看来
Yeah, you know, honey, it seems to me that, uh,
你也没多少时间 和达菲鸭共处
you don't get to spend much time with Daffy, either.
- 你说什么 - 甜心
- Huh? - Sweetheart,
我曾经以为 你需要找一个 高薪职业
I used to think that you needed a guy with a good job,
高学历 能负担你的男友
good education, someone who could support you,
但如果你都见不到他
but what good is any of that stuff
这些又有什么用呢
if you never see the guy?
在我看来 达菲鸭眼里 就只有工作
Seems to me that Daffy is always working.
而且 你也能养活自己啊
And besides, you can support yourself.
你很聪明 又有一份好工作
You're smart. You've got a good job.
你需要的 是风趣之人
What you need is someone fun,
让生活充满新意的人
someone who keeps life interesting,
能让你开怀大笑的人
someone who makes you laugh,
还有一点疯狂的人...
someone a little crazy...
比如兔宝宝这样的人
someone like Bugs.
- 兔宝宝吗 - 兔宝宝
- Bugs? - Bugs?!
弗兰克 你误会了
Frank, you got it all wrong.
我为了讨好你 才演的这出戏
I made up the whole thing so you'd like me.
我不是律师 这也不是我的房♥子
I'm not a lawyer. This isn't even my house.
这是兔宝宝的房♥子
This is Bugs' house.
我才是那个 游手好闲的室友
I'm the deadbeat roommate.
我才是那个没钱
I'm the one who ain't got no money,
没工作 没学历的人
no job, no education.
我和蒂娜才是天作之合
I'm the one for Tina!
等等 你骗了我吗
Wait a second. You lied to me?
他是担心 如果展现自我
He was afraid if he was himself,
你会不喜欢他 其实我也在担心
You wouldn't like him. I was, too.
- 乖乖 你爱他吗 - 当然了
- Dollface, do you love him? - Mm-hmm.
那这不就行了吗
Well, then that's all that matters.
那你呢 你还有其他秘密
And how 'bout you? You got any other secrets
没有告诉我吗
that you're not telling me about? Huh?
天呀 我喜欢这家伙
Ah, boy, I like this guy.
我会密切观察他 但我喜欢他
I'm watchin' him, but I like him.
我也是
Me, too.
你猜怎么回事
So get this.
相比虚假的我 蒂娜的爸爸
Tina's dad likes the real me
更喜欢真实的我
more than the fake me.
那就是说 我不用再 模仿你了吗
Does that mean I can stop pretending to be you?
是的 再次感谢你
Yeah. Thanks again.
其实还蛮好玩的啦
Eh, it was kinda fun, actually.
但是我不确定 这个玩意该怎么处理
Though I wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to do with this.
是我的虎鲸耶
My killer whale!
那就这样啦
That's all, folks.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表