剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
华纳群星总动员
那是手提包
美国模特和演员
美国演员
美国品牌
时报
警♥察♥
警♥察♥
华夫饼
墨西哥煎玉米卷
冰淇淋
冰沙
烤肉店
冰淇淋
三明治
模特照片集
模特照片集
模特照片集
钻石
永恒
手提包店
付款台
复印店
电脑中心
安保服务
从此"钥"安全
军事化培训
二十四小时安保
高科技监控
保证满意度
马上雇佣
请填写信♥用♥卡♥号♥
信♥用♥卡♥ 兔八哥
安保服务
从此"钥"安全
军事化培训
二十四小时安保
高科技监控
保证满意度
马上雇佣
请填写信♥用♥卡♥号♥
信♥用♥卡♥ 兔八哥
意大利创作家 肖像《蒙娜丽莎》
创作时间 约1503–1507
亚历山德罗斯作品
大理石雕塑
《断臂的维纳斯》
创作时间 希腊时期
(公元前1世纪)
荷兰画家梵高作品 油画《向日葵》
创作时间 1888年8月
埃及文化遗产 《狮身人面像》
位于埃及的开罗西侧的吉萨区
1817被探险家乔瓦尼·巴蒂斯塔·卡维利亚上尉挖掘
警局
甜甜圈
商场
保安
商场
保安
日落餐厅
飞毛腿披萨
模特照片集
我去购物中心了
Hey, I'm off to the mall.
你每天都去那里干什么啊
What do you do there every day?
你身上又没钱
You don't have any money.
我不需要钱
I don't need money.
我会去食品区 免费试吃东西
I go to the food court and eat free samples.
你是在找手包吗
Are you looking for your purse?
在衣橱里
It's in the closet.
那是手提包 不是手包
It's a handbag, not a purse.
你为什么不 直接拿个钱包呢
Why don't you just carry a wallet?
那我的东西 要放在哪里呀
And what am I supposed to do with all my items?
什么东西
What items?
我的手♥机♥
My phone,
墨镜
sunglasses,
薄荷糖 润唇膏
my mints, my lip gloss,
还有我的发饰
my scrunchies.
真是难以置信
Ugh. I can't believe
你居然打扮成这样出门
you go out looking like that.
是差了点什么呢
You're right.
不会吧 他犯什么事啦
Oh, no. What'd he do?
他什么事也没犯 他的手包被偷了
He didn't do anything. His purse was stolen.
那是手提包
It was a handbag.
总之 他已经伤心欲绝了
Anyway, he was extremely distraught,
所以我们就把他送回来了
so we gave him a ride home.
怎么 为此你还想要个勋章吗
Oh. Do you want a medal for that?
我被判刑的时候 你又在哪里呢
Where were you when I was being criminalized?
所以现在我们能走了吧
So we can leave him with you?
找到手包之后 我们会通知你
We'll let you know if we find your purse.
是手提包
Handbag!
发生什么事了呀
What happened?
我当时在食品区
I was in the food court.
我刚吃完迷你小肉丸
I had just finished some mini-meatballs
然后我看到 肉桂卷推销小姐
when I noticed the Cinn-a-Ball girl
端着一盘肉桂卷 正好路过
with a tray of Cinn-a-Balls.
这里 美女
Over here, doll.
这个真是... 太好吃了
Oh, that... ooh, that's nice.
松软可口呢
So light.
我吃了四到五块之后
I'd eaten about 4 or 5,
她猛地抽走了盘子
when she jerked the tray away from me
还说我吃得够多了
and told me I'd had enough.
你什么意思 什么叫我试吃过量了
What do you mean, I've exceeded my sample limit?
哪里有规定说
Where does it say anything
试吃量还有限呀
about a sample limit?
很自然地 我就发怒了
Naturally, I became enraged.
你可不能肆意编造规则呀
You can't just arbitrarily make up rules.
你这是精神错乱 简直太奇怪了
This is insanity! This is Kafka-esque!
我可是你们的贵宾
I am a valued customer!
这和你丢手包 有什么关系啊
What does this have to do with your purse?
我再说最后一次 那是手提包
For the last time, it's a handbag.
我马上就说到了
And I am getting to it.
为了让你了解 事情的经过
In order for you to understand what happened,
你得先了解故事背景
you need to know the backstory.
事实上 故事背景也不重要啦
Actually, the backstory's not important.
我转过身的时候 手提包就不见了
When I turned around, my handbag was gone.
那你再买♥♥个手提包嘛
So get another handbag.
那个手提包是无法替代的
That handbag was irreplaceable.
那是几年前 我巴黎买♥♥的
I got it years ago in Paris
那时候我还是个模特
when I was modeling.
你说什么
What?
你看看那时候的我
I mean, look at me.
如此年轻 如此纯真
So young and innocent.
这是我和手提包的照片呢
Oh, there's me with the bag.
我的手提包呀
My handbag.
我漂亮的手提包呀
My beautiful handbag.
行了 我可听不下去了
All right. I can't listen to this any more.
- 你要去哪里 - 购物中心
- Where are you going? - The mall.
我给你买♥♥个 新的手提包
I'm gonna get you a new handbag.
我说过 那是无法替代的
I told you it's irreplaceable.
那算了
Fine.
但是如果你坚持
But if you insist,
那就去买♥♥一个 那种巧克力褐色的包
get something in, like, a chocolate brown, you know.
那种可以百搭的包 不要黑色
Something versatile. Just not black.
包上面得要有很多口袋哟
And it should have a lot of pockets.
那个包得要实用
It needs to be functional
但也要时尚
but still fashionable.
但不要太大的包哟
But nothing too big.
我不要托特包
I don't want a tote.
他肯定会买♥♥托特包
He's gonna get me a tote.
你说我试吃过量 是什么意思
Uh, what do you mean, I've exceeded my sample limit?
我可没听说过 试吃还有限制呢
It didn't say anything about a sample limit.
你好 我是另一个人
Hello. I am a different person,
我对这些试吃样品 非常有兴趣
and I'm very interested in one of these samples.
噢 天啊
Oh, my gosh!
那是兔宝宝吗
Is that Bugs?
噢 我是说 天啊 那是兔宝宝吗
Oh. I mean, oh, my gosh. Is that Bugs?
他要去哪里呀
Where did he go?
他在那里呢
There he is.
他买♥♥女士手包干什么呀
What is he buying a purse for?
我们的周年纪念日
Our anniversary!
就是这周五耶 他要送给我手包呀
It's this Friday. He's buying me a purse.
宝宝 你可真暖心呀
Oh, Bun-bun. You're so sweet.
我居然差点忘了 周年纪念日呢
I can't believe I almost forgot our anniversary.
我该给兔宝宝 买♥♥什么礼物呢
Oh, what am I gonna get for Bugs?
我是说
Ahem. I mean,
我该给兔宝宝 买♥♥什么礼物呢
what am I gonna get for Bugs?
我是你们的贵宾
Eh. I'm a valued customer.
我要再吃一块肉桂卷
I want another Cinn-a-Ball.
- 喂 - 嗨 是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
今晚要约会 我几点来接你
What time you want me to pick you up for date night?
今晚有约会吗
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表