剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
以及别人的需求
what other people need.
达菲鸭 我得回去工作了
Daffy, I need to get back to work.
吉娜 亲爱的
Gina, darling,
你会注意到 我将大有改观
you're gonna notice a lot of changes in me.
我似乎很容易流泪
I seem to cry very easily.
你对此怎么看呢
How do you feel about all this?
好的 很好
Fine. Great.
你是一个很强大 且勇敢的女人
You're a very strong, brave woman.
我也想成为 这样的人
That's what I hope to become.
我真高兴 你现在有时间和我谈心
I'm so glad this was a good time for you to talk.
想不到吧 精灵们
Well, guess what, elves?
我刚得到了 管加罗的寿衣
I just acquired the shroud of Guanjaro,
你们的火 可伤不到我呢
so, your fire can't hurt me
而我将会找到钥匙
and I will find the key
然后进入罗姆丽斯的墓穴
and I will enter the pit of Romulese.
今天的集体治疗 感觉真是太棒了
I had such an amazing experience today in group.
就好像一扇门开了
It's like when one door opens,
它后面还有一扇门
behind it is another door
而你以前 都不知晓它的存在
you didn't even know existed,
有时候 那扇门是锁着的
and sometimes, that door is locked.
但现在 我拥有打开它的道具了
But now, I have the tool to open it.
- 钥匙 - 是的 完全正确
- The key. - Yes, exactly.
是钥匙 那就是你用于 打开那扇门的道具
The key. That is the tool you use to open a door.
但是 我也分享了...
Granted, I had my share of...
- 恶魔 - 对 没错 恶魔
- Demons. - Yes, exactly. Demons.
我今天成功 绕过了一只恶魔
But I was able to get past one today
那有关于 我和波基猪的关系
regarding my relationship with Porky.
我的突破真是大呀
Ha! I had such a breakthrough.
我要给他打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call him.
- 别啊 - 我不该给他打电♥话♥吗
- No! - I shouldn't call him?
- 去吧 - 你说得对
- Go. - You're right.
我应该当面和他说
I should do it in person.
- 冲啊 冲啊 - 好好 我走了
- Go! Go! - Ok, I'm going.
- 跳起来 - 你说什么
- Jump! - Huh?
- 跳 跳啊 - 我来啦 波基猪
- Jump! Jump! - I'm coming Porky.
离火山远点啊
Stay out of the lava.
我会离火山远点的
I'll stay out of the lava.
♪ 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
I love to sing-a
♪ 关于月亮呀 六月呀 ♪
About the moon-a and the June-a
♪ 还有春天呀 ♪
And the spring-a
♪ 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
I love to sing-a
♪ 关于蓝湛湛的天 两人份的茶点 ♪
About a sky of blue, or a tea for two,
♪ 激荡人心的韵调中 荡漾着"我爱你呀" ♪
Anything-a with a swing-a to an "I love you-a,"
♪ 哦 我爱 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
Oh, I love-a to, I love to sing
♪ 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
I love to sing-a
♪ 为了妈妈 我永远不会停止唱歌♥ ♪
I like to sing-a never stoppa for my mama
♪ 因为我是她的儿子呀 ♪
'Cause I'm her boy-a
♪ 为兔子先生欢呼 再给小鸭子欢呼 ♪
With a cheer for Mr. Bunny and another for the ducky
♪ 就是一首小旋律 能让黑猫幸运多多 ♪
Just a little song-a makes a black cat lucky
♪ 我爱 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
Oh, I love-a to, I love to sing
♪ 我生来就是 会唱歌♥的怪兽 ♪
I was born a singin' monster
♪ 无人能够阻止我唱歌♥ ♪
Oh, nothing's gonna stop me
♪ 我会一直唱到小学毕业 ♪
I'll sing-a my way through grade school
♪ 麦克风了解我 ♪
The microphone's got me
♪ 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
I love to sing-a
♪ 因为我醒来时 唇间跳动着乐曲 ♪
'Cause when I wake up with a song-a in my mouth-a
♪ 或者像这位朋友 ♪
Or like this friend-a,
♪ 为亲爱的老奶奶欢呼 ♪
With a cheer for dear granny
♪ 还有你 约塞米蒂·山姆 ♪
And you, Yosemite Sammy
♪ 我爱唱歌♥ ♪
I love to sing
♪ 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
I love to sing-a
♪ 关于月亮呀 六月呀 还有春天呀 ♪
About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a
♪ 我爱唱歌♥呀 ♪
I love to sing-a
♪ 关于蓝湛湛的天 两人份的茶点 ♪
About a sky of blue, or a tea for two,
♪ 激荡人心的韵调中 荡漾着"我爱你呀" ♪
Anything-a with a swing-a to an "I love you-a,"
♪ 我爱唱歌♥ ♪
Oh, I love to sing
♪ 我爱唱歌♥ ♪
I love to sing
你确定这个时间方便吗
Are you sure this is a good time for you?
我刚说了
Uh, like I said,
你能不能等我 洗完澡了再说
if you could just wait till I'm out of the tub?
好的
Ok, good.
波基猪 我刚取得了重大突破
Porky, I've had a breakthrough.
我觉得我们的关系中 以前有很多次
I feel like there have been times in our relationship
我可能对你不大友好
where I may have been unkind to you,
我可能对你态度不好 或者是取笑你
where I've maybe treated you poorly or made fun of you.
但我今天在集体治疗时意识到
But what I realized in group today,
就是所有我对你说过的 尖酸刻薄的话
was that all the mean things I ever said to you,
当我欺负你的时候
the times that I mistreated you,
那些... 其实都是我的问题
that... that was really about me.
我讨厌的 其实是自己
It was me that I disliked.
你以前是 现在也是 一个很好的人
You were and are a wonderful person.
现在 我想问你些事情
And now, I want to ask you something
我以前从未想过会问你
that I've never thought to ask
不过我真的 想知道答案
but I really want to know the answer.
来自你内心深处的答案
The deep down, inside answer.
仔细听我说
And really listen.
你好吗 波基猪
How are you, Porky?
我... 我觉得 不是很自在
Uh, I... I'm uncomfortable.
我知道了
I get that.
没事的 保持住
It's ok. Be that.
你现在可以 保持住这种感受
You can just be that right now.
有我在呢
Here, with me.
你虽然感到不自在 我也不会责怪你
Be uncomfortable. I won't judge you.
我想 我想从浴缸里出来
I, uh, think I'd like to get out of the tub.
当然可以了
Oh, of course.
你现在感觉如何
Now how do you feel?
我还是觉得很不自在
I'm still pretty uncomfortable.
集体治疗的时候 若发生这种情况
You know what we do in group
你知道我们会怎么做吗
when someone feels that way?
我们会拥抱
We hug.
我们会单纯地相互拥抱
We simply hug one another.
现在呢 你感觉怎么样
Now how do you feel?
还是 还是不自在
Uh, still uncomfortable.
那我们就保持这个姿势
Then, let's just stay right here
继续拥抱
and keep hugging.
希望你们都饿了呢
Hope you guys are hungry,
因为 我们今早要庆祝一下
because we are celebrating this morning.
我们要庆祝什么呢
Uh, what are we celebrating?
友谊
Friendship.
爱
Love.
还有这个 因为有你们的陪伴
And that the world's a better place
而更加美好的世界
with the both of you in it.
不得不说 我真为你骄傲 达菲鸭
I gotta say, I'm proud of you, Daffy.
你改变了好多呀
You've come a long way.
是啊 我喜欢这个新达菲鸭
Yeah. I like the new Daffy.
我猜你喜欢的是 新达菲鸭的薄饼吧
I think you like the new Daffy's pancakes.
嘿 你饿了吗
Hey, there. You hungry?
我不需要食物 我需要一颗龙齿
I don't need food. I need a dragon's tooth.
你看着好糟糕呀 你还好吗
You look terrible. Are you ok?
不好 我很不好
No. No, I'm not ok.
我都三天没有睡觉了
I haven't slept in 3 days.
我的治疗药水用光了
I'm out of recovery potions,
魔法箭也只剩下一支了
I'm down to my last magic arrow,
现在卡在十四关过不去了
and I'm stuck on level 14.
我变不成食人怪了
I'll never be a Gribbler.
他这是怎么了
What's with him?
我想兔宝宝有麻烦了
I think Bugs has a problem
他需要我们的帮助
and he needs our help.
我们能做什么呢
Well, what can we do?
待在这里
Just be here.
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表