剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
过往之事 就别计较了
Let the past stay in the past.
我忘了小波基猪
Little Porky.
♪ 长耳流浪汉 骑马过平原 ♪
Well, long eared drifter riding cross the plain
♪ 无人见过他 无人知晓他名 ♪
Nobody'd ever seen him, nobody knew his name
♪ 他横冲直撞进小镇 ♪
When he stormed into town
♪ 然后拿出过滤水饮下 ♪
And reached for some filtered water
♪ 还吃下了胡萝卜片 ♪
And some carrot nibblers
♪ 一位貌美年轻姑娘 拦下这位不速之客 ♪
Well, a pretty little filly stopped the stranger
♪ 她说 来我家酒馆 ♪
And she said, step into my saloon
♪ 歇下你的疲惫 ♪
And rest your weary head
♪ 但他却摇头说 ♪
But the stranger just shook his head and said
♪ 我要一份尼斯沙拉 ♪
I'll have a nicoise salad
♪ 健康食品 垃圾食品 ♪
'cause there's good carbs and bad carbs
♪ 是个牛仔 就该知道 ♪
And every cowboy knows
♪ 多吃富含果蔬的食品 ♪
The carbs from fruits and vegetables
♪ 才能保持好身材 ♪
Will help you fit your clothes
♪ 话说 我还需要 ♪
Speaking of which, I'm gonna need
♪ 一些胡萝卜片 ♪
Some more carrot nibblers
♪ 然后他看到了 ♪
Then he saw Black Bart
♪ 站在地平线上的黑巴特 ♪
standing in the sunrise
♪ 牙上沾着碎肉 眼里闪着糖果 ♪
He had gristle in his teeth and diabetes in his eyes
♪ 他说 巴特 我们摆好姿势 ♪
And he said, Bart, you and me's gonna square off
♪ 来吃酸奶水果杯 ♪
Over a yogurt parfait
♪ 但巴特抱起姑娘 ♪
But bart scooped up the woman
♪ 摇摇晃晃骑马离开 ♪
and he took off riding hard
♪ 他们去了炸玉米摊 ♪
He took her to a taco stand
♪ 那里只会使用猪油 ♪
that makes everything with lard
♪ 他点了十六个用子弹 ♪
He ordered 16 tacos made with
♪ 牛肉和面粉做的玉米饼 ♪
bullets, beef, and flour
♪ 他说 妹子 ♪
He said, girl,
♪ 不管花时多久 你都必须吃完 ♪
you're gonna eat these even if it takes an hour
♪ 这时 不速之客快马赶到 ♪
Well, that's when that old stranger came riding up fast
♪ 他从矮马上下来 喝了一杯小麦草汁 ♪
His dismounted his pony and took a shot of wheatgrass
♪ 他比划着说 玉米饼派对结束了 ♪
This taco party's over, said the stranger with a draw
♪ 如果吃了这些垃圾 ♪
You eat that junk, you'll
♪ 胆固醇会偏得很高 ♪
jack up your bad cholesterol
♪ 伙计 还有一件事 ♪
And one more thing, buddy
♪ 你忘拿酸奶杯啦 ♪
You forgot your parfait
♪ 因为打击罪恶的时候 ♪
'cause when you're fighting evil,
♪ 每个健康牛仔都知道 ♪
'every healthy cowboy knows
♪ 你得保证血糖 不要偏得过低 ♪
You gotta keep your blood sugar from getting too low
♪ 如果血糖低了呢 汉子 ♪
'Cause if you don't, you better know, Joe
♪ 你会变得很困呢 ♪
You're gonna get real sleepy
♪ 但巴特笑了 他说 我不需要那种垃圾 ♪
Well, Bart just laughed and said, I don't need that trash
♪ 我只吃牛排 冰淇淋和牛肉马铃薯饼 ♪
I live on steak and ice cream, corned beef hash
♪ 我现在就能撂倒你 ♪
And I'd mow you down right now
♪ 但我反应好迟钝呀 ♪
If I wasn't feeling so sluggish
♪ 不速之客 把酸奶杯推到他面前 ♪
The stranger pushed that parfait towards him
♪ 并且死死盯着巴特 ♪
And he stared Bart down
♪ 一股寒意布满整个小镇 ♪
And a hush and a chill fell across the town
♪ 每个人都惊呆了 ♪
And everybody froze as Bart reached
♪ 看着巴特 吃了一口酸奶杯 ♪
And took a bite of his parfait
♪ 巴特的脸颊 变得红润 ♪
Well, Bart's cheeks got rosy
♪ 他的头发 也重得光彩 ♪
And his hair regained its sheen
♪ 他说 一直都是糖摄入量 ♪
He said, it's my sugar intake
♪ 让我如此刻薄 ♪
that's been making me so mean
♪ 说到这里 不速之客 你分给我 ♪
Speaking of which, stranger, won't you share
♪ 一点你的胡萝卜片吧 ♪
Some of those carrot nibblers
♪ 两位牛仔一起驰骋 尘土飞扬 ♪
And now two cowboys ride across that dusty land
♪ 击败黑暗力量 还吃着燕麦糠 ♪
Vanquishing darkness and eating oat bran
♪ 还有一件事 你最好得知道 ♪
And one thing you better understand, man
♪ 他们几乎不觉得疲倦 ♪
They hardly ever get sleepy
♪ 他们也爱吃 爆炒蔬菜 ♪
They also enjoy stir-fry
♪ 他们仔细控制饮食 ♪
They carefully control their portions
♪ 他们还做饮食记录 ♪
And they keep food journals
♪ 他们还分胡萝卜切片吃 ♪
And they share their nibblers
♪ 健康的牛仔们 ♪
Healthy cowboys
我们到啦
Well, this is it.
我的小屋在哪里呀
Which one's my cabin?
就在这里啦
They're right over there.
你是小蝌蚪呢
You're a Tadpole.
等等
Wait.
不对 你应该去那边
No, you're over there.
七号♥小屋 鲨鱼屋
Cabin 7, the sharks.
不对 我不是 我是说 他不是
No, I'm not. I mean, no, he's not.
你应该跟那些 酷小孩一起玩
You're gonna be with the cool kids.
是吗
I am?
你能做到呢
You can do it.
谁知道呢 也许等你长大了
Who knows, maybe one day you'll grow up
就能成为我 第二好的朋友了
to be my second best friend.
你好
Hi.
谢谢 达菲鸭
Thanks, Daffy.
我很喜欢当你 第二好的朋友
I like being your second best friend.
现在我仔细想了一下
You know, now that I think about it,
那个女巫真好
It was pretty nice of the witch
让我用她的时间漩涡
to let me use her time vortex.
也许她应该是我
Yeah, I probably should make her
第二好的朋友吧
my second best friend.
我开玩笑啦
Kidding!
那就这样啦
That's all folks!
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表