剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
华纳群星总动员
猪猪抢婚记
使用去颤电击器给予心脏治疗剂量的电能
花样滑冰业余比赛的六种常见跳跃中技术难度最高的跳跃
[公猪]
飞毛腿披萨
诚邀您参加贝姬·霍格 和布莱恩 帕特里克·肯尼迪四世的婚礼
两千把刀 只要19.99美元
立即拨♥打♥热♥线♥
额外赠送斧头
剩余时间
加油站
薯片
薯片
汽油
1♥8♥9♥公里
达菲鸭
接听
挂断
1♥8♥9♥公里
达菲鸭
未接来电
汽油
1♥8♥9♥公里
全球定位仪
247高速公路
1♥8♥9♥公里
到达定位点
三公里
忽略刚才的留言 我们现在没事啦 重新上路 不必来找我们啦
发信人 达菲鸭
输入文字
我们在路上 你在哪里呢
收信人 兔宝宝
输入文字
这是什么呀
What is that?
这是我的新跑步手表
That's my new runner's watch.
功能非常全... 能够追踪路程
It's got everything... tracks how far you've run,
心率 还有卡路里燃烧指数
your heart rate, calories burned.
还有定位系统 显示具体♥位♥置
It's got GPS to tell you exactly where you are,
即便我弄丢了
And if I ever lose it,
我也能在手♥机♥上 准确找出它的位置
I can pinpoint exactly where it is on my cell phone.
我们跑多远了
How far have we gone?
大概六十四米
Uh, 0.04 miles.
你说什么 我们跑了这么久呢
What? We've been jogging forever.
我们只跑了 二十秒而已
We've been jogging for 20 seconds.
那玩意可以去颤吗
Does that thing have a defibrillator?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
因为我的心跳 好像刚刚停了
Because I think my heart just stopped.
不对 等等
No, wait.
还在跳呢
There it is.
我要回家了
I think I'm gonna head home.
不行 这也太远了
No way. That is too far.
我跑不到家的
I'd never make it.
我还是在这里 等兔宝宝回来好了
Maybe I'll just wait here till Bugs gets back.
他能背我回去
He can carry me.
我的天呀 波基猪 你那里面 都装了什么啊
My lord, Porky. What do you have in that thing?
乱七八糟的东西呀
Oh, I don't know, just stuff.
钱 信♥用♥卡♥收据
Money, credit card receipts,
名片 食谱剪报
business cards, recipe clippings,
还有一些心灵鸡汤文
and inspiring articles.
怎么了 你钱包里装了什么呀
Why, what's in your wallet?
必需品啊
The essentials.
身份证 信♥用♥卡♥ 和现金吗
ID, credit card, and some cash?
不对 是一根牙签
No. A lone toothpick.
因为食物 总是会卡在这个位置
Because I always get something right back here,
就在这边
right in this area.
那是什么呀
What's that?
一封结婚请帖
Oh, a wedding invitation.
贝姬·霍格是谁啊
Ooh, who's Becky Hogg?
她是我小学同学啦
Just a girl I went to elementary school with.
婚礼就在今晚 你要去吗
The wedding's tonight. Are you going?
不去 婚礼在城外呢
No. I mean, it's out of town.
波基猪 你必须得去 参加这个婚礼
Porky, you have to go to this wedding.
为什么呀
Why?
很明显 你爱上这个姑娘了
You are obviously in love with this girl.
你说什么呢 我才没有呢
What? Heh heh heh. No, I'm not.
那你为什么
Then why have you been
要把请帖 放在钱包里呢
carrying this around in your wallet?
我所有东西 都放钱包里呀
I carry everything in my wallet.
波基猪 你在为她伤情呢
Porky, you're pining over her.
我没有啦
No, I'm not.
这是命运
It's destiny.
贝姬·霍格和波基猪
Becky Hogg. Porky Pig.
霍格 猪 你们注定要在一起
Hogg, Pig. You're meant to be together.
才不是呢
No, we're not.
我们很多年没见了
I haven't seen her for years.
而且她都要结婚了
And she's getting married.
所以你的意思是
Oh, so you're saying
你对她没感觉了吗
you have no feelings for this girl?
我也不知道呢
Well, I don't know.
我们曾经 的确是男女朋友
We were boyfriend and girlfriend.
不过那是三年级的事了
But that was third grade.
是啊 自那之后 你就没交过女朋友了呀
Yeah, and you haven't had a girlfriend since.
贝姬邀请你
Becky has invited you
去参加婚礼 是有原因的
to her wedding for a reason.
显然她从没忘记过你
She's obviously never gotten over you.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
她希望你阻止她
She wants you to stop her
犯下她这辈子 最大的错误呀
from making the biggest mistake of her life.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她不想和这位 布莱恩·帕特里克·肯尼迪四世结婚
She doesn't want to marry this Brian Patrick Kennedy IV.
这名字听着就是个废物
He sounds like a loser.
波基猪 贝姬是你命中注定的人
Porky, Becky's obviously the one for you.
这可能是你唯一 找到真爱的机会
This could be your one and only shot at finding true love.
我该怎么去那里呢
How will I even get there?
开车去呀 如果现在出发 四小时就能到啦
We'll drive. If we leave now, we'll be there in 4 hours.
你要和我一起去吗
You'd come with me?
波基猪 你是我的朋友
Porky, you're my friend.
我想让你开心
I want you to be happy.
而且 我从不错过 任何婚礼呢
Also, I never pass up a wedding reception.
开胃菜 主餐
The passed apps, the surf n' turf,
香槟酒 还有那张放着 所有礼物的桌子
the bubbly, that table with all those gifts on it.
临走时你还能拿走 任何想要的东西
Where you can take whatever you want as you're leaving.
那些是结婚礼物呀
Those are wedding presents.
是给新郎新娘的呀
For the bride and groom.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我表兄的婚礼上 我拿了一个搅拌机
At my cousin's wedding, I got a blender,
一套瓷器 和一些漂亮的床单呢
a set of china, and some beautiful linens.
所以怎么样呀 小猪
So what do you say, Pork,
我们要去阻止婚礼吗
Are we gonna stop a wedding?
真不敢相信 我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是 好的
but ok.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
记住我的话 波基猪
Mark my words, Porky,
你会找到真爱的呢
You're gonna find true love.
而我 会找到一些 不错的东西
And me, I'm gonna find something good,
比如说 比利时华夫饼机
like a Belgian waffle maker
或者果汁机 没错呢
or a juicer. That's it.
或者更多的床单 这玩意永远不嫌多
Or more linens. You can never have too many linens.
你要去哪里呀
Where are you going?
高速公路呀
The freeway.
我得先去准备一下呢
No, I gotta make a pit stop.
穿着这衣服 可以去参加婚礼吗
Does this look like something you'd wear to a wedding?
是的 如果你是新娘
Yeah, if you're the bride.
我只有这件衣服嘛
Well, it's all I have.
你有什么衣服 我能借穿吗
Do you have anything I could borrow?
邀请函上说 要穿礼服呢
The invitation says formal attire.
那就穿燕尾服呀
Then wear a tuxedo.
那太束缚了
Too constricting.
我能借你的新手表吗
Ooh, can I borrow your new watch?
那会显得我身份高贵
It'll make me look important,
就像有很多会议要参加
like I have lots of meetings,
时间对我来说 总是很宝贵一样
always have to know what time it is.
拜托了嘛
Please?
这是交朋友的绝好方法呢
It's a great way to meet people.
如果有人问 有谁知道 现在是几点了
Someone asks if anyone knows what time it is,
我会说 "我知道 我是达菲鸭
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表