剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表
- Buges Buney? - It's me!
好的 土子先生 您有什么问题呢
Ok, Mr. Buney, what seems to be the problem today?
你知道是什么问题 我们住在一起的呀
You know what the problem is, you live with me.
我们的电视收讯断了
Our cable's out.
你是兔八哥吗
Is this Bugs Bunny?
是的
Yes!
那你为什么说 自己叫土拔哥啊
Then why did you say your name was Buges Buney?
我没说 是你说的
I didn't. You did.
你能赶紧把电视收讯连上吗
Can you just put our cable back on?
我不知道怎么弄诶
Oh, I don't know how to do that.
你不是在那里工作吗
I thought you worked there!
是啊 但目前为止 我只管开除别人啊
I do, but so far I've just been firing people.
达菲鸭 你能不能找个人 把电视收讯修好
Daffy, can you please find someone who can put our cable back on?
我又要错过一场比赛了
I'm about to miss another game!
行了 这样吧
All right, here's what I'm going to do for you.
我把你转接到
I'm going to transfer you
我的一个客服代表
to one of my customer service representatives.
不 等一下 不要再把我转回给
No, wait! Don't put me back on with...
您好 我是塞西尔
Hello, this is Cecil.
我求你了 比赛马上就要开始了
Please, I'm begging you, the game is about to start.
你有没有什么办法 可以恢复我的电视收讯啊
Isn't there anything you can do to turn my cable back on?
我可以试试 重置您的账户
Hmm. I could try resetting your account.
行啊 快重置吧
Yes! Reset it!
没问题 您今天过得怎么样
Okey doke. How's your day going so far?
- 糟透了 - 我很遗憾呢
- Horrible! - I'm sorry to hear that.
赶紧重置账户
Just reset it!
好的 弄好了
All right, here we go!
你弄好了 收讯恢复了
You did it! My cable's back on!
您还有其他问题 需要我帮忙吗
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
等等 我只能收到一个频道
But wait, I only have one channel!
是的 因为那是青铜套餐
Yep. That's the bronze package.
只有一个频道 还能算套餐啊
How is one channel a package?
如果需要 我可以帮您 升级到白银套餐
If you want, I can upgrade you to the silver package.
我要看篮球比赛 需要办什么套餐
What package do I need to watch the basketball game?
那需要黄金套餐呢
Well, that would be the gold package.
那就给我开通黄金套餐啊
Then give me the gold package!
没问题 请稍候
Okey doke, please hold.
哦 好烫啊
Ooh, that's hot.
这咖啡真不错呢
That is good coffee.
你居然还看这种节目
I can't believe you watch this stuff.
这是烂剧啊
It's garbage!
看看篮球比赛什么的吧
Watch the basketball game or something.
不是到季后赛了吗
Isn't it the playoffs?
我也跟着看一点点吧
Maybe I'll just watch a little bit.
我有一个好消息 和一个坏消息
Well, I have good news and bad news.
坏消息是 我无法将您的账户
The bad news is, I was not able to upgrade you
升级到黄金套餐
to the gold package.
那好消息是什么
What's the good news?
我刚说了 还有好消息吗
Oh, did I say there was good news?
麻烦谁能把我翻过来吗
Will someone tip me over, please?
朱莉
Julie?
朱莉 我知道你听到了
Julie, I know you can hear me.
朱莉 朱莉
Julie. Julie.
朱莉
Julie!
朱莉
Julie?
当然了 我已经意识到...
Of course you realize...
战争正式打响了
This means war!
关门了 为什么飞毛腿披萨 白天就关门了呀
Closed? Why would Pizzarriba be closed in the middle of the day?
希门尼斯医生 还有双胞胎兄弟吗
Dr. Jimenez has a twin brother?
琳赛会怎么说 她都打算卖♥♥掉庄园了呀
What would Lindsay say? She's about to sell the hacienda!
她需要处理的事情 已经很多了呀
She already has too much on her plate.
- 我们去图提家吧 - 随便吧
- You want to go to Tutty's? - Ehh.
抱歉 朱莉 但是你知道的呀
I'm sorry, Julie. You know how these things go.
你得收拾东西走人了
I'm going to need you to clear out your desk.
如果公用冰箱里有你的东西 也要一起带走
And anything you might have left in the office refrigerator.
祝你好运
Good luck.
塞西尔 你要去哪里啊
Cecil, where are you going?
我到休息时间了
I'm on break.
好吧 不过你最好两点半前回来 不然就炒了你
Ok, but you better be back by 2:30, or you're fired.
你说什么
What?!
谢谢啦
Thanks.
等等 你不是点的芝士汉堡吗
Wait, I thought you got the cheeseburger.
松软干酪也行啦
Eh, cottage cheese will be fine.
尝尝鲜吧 说不定我会喜欢呢
Try something new. Who knows, maybe I'll like it.
好像芝士味没那么很浓嘛
Hmm, not as cheesy as you'd think.
但是口感很松软哟
Very cottage-y, though.
好了 我给你模拟一个场景吧
Ok. Let me give you a scenario.
噢 这真贴心 谢谢你
Aw, that's so sweet, thank you.
我感觉好糟糕呀 我都没东西能给你
I feel bad, though. I don't have anything to give you.
我强烈要求 这碗松软干酪给你吧
Here, take my cottage cheese, I insist.
我再吃最后一大口
Oh, one more quick, huge bite.
不是 我说的是模拟场景
No, a scenario.
我会描述一个 工作方面的情况
I'm going to describe a situation at work.
你来告诉我 怎么处理这件事
You tell me how you would handle it.
好好玩耶
Ooh, fun!
好的 想象一下 有顾客到柜台找你
Ok. Imagine some customer comes up to you at the counter.
- 是谁啊 - 谁是谁
- Who is it? - Who's what?
- 那位顾客呀 - 我不知道啊
- The customer. - I don't know.
无所谓 随便选个人吧
It doesn't matter. Just pick someone.
好的 就他吧
Ok, I've got him.
好的 这位顾客很匆忙
All right. So this customer is in a hurry,
但是你已经很忙了 手上有很多事要做
but you're already busy doing a bunch of other stuff.
抱歉 我在哪里工作来着
I'm sorry, where do I work again?
复印店
Copy place!
对哦 知道了
Right, got it.
所以你让他等一会
So you tell him to wait a minute,
但他一直在按铃
but he keeps ringing the bell,
还一直喊"小姐 小姐"
saying, "Miss, miss"!
小姐
Miss!
你好啊 顾客 需要帮忙吗
Well, hello there, customer. Can I help you?
这得看情况
That depends.
你的余生打算 做些什么事情呢
What are you doing for the rest of your life?
其实吧 在我想到自己 到底想做什么之前
Well, kinda thought I was going to work here
应该会一直在这里工作吧
until I figured out what I really wanted to do.
也许我会重返大学呢
Or maybe I'll go back to college.
别想了 嫁给我吧
Forget all that. Marry me.
顾客呀
Customer!
- 快说愿意 - 愿意 我愿意
- Say yes. - Yes, yes!
那我就是顾客夫人啦
I'll be Mrs. Customer!
罗拉兔
Lola!
那位顾客 你会怎么对待
What would you do with that customer?
我会放下一切 听从他的安排
I'd drop everything and do whatever he said.
他是我的顾客 顾客就是上帝
He's my customer. And my customer is my world.
我... 觉得吧 我的性格 不适合做客服
I...think I've got the wrong personality for customer service.
我还是再吃一大口吧
You know, maybe just one more teeny huge bite.
欢迎光临咖啡屋 我叫贝姬
Welcome to the coffee hut. My name is Becky.
需要我为您提供 什么优质服务呢
How can I offer you excellent service today?
我要一杯卡布奇诺
I'll have a cappuccino.
- 好的 - 我有点赶时间
- Okey doke. - I'm kind of in a hurry.
哦 好像机器坏了呢
Oh, looks like the machine's not working.
如果您愿意 我可以升级到普通咖啡
If you'd like, I can upgrade you to a regular coffee.
这也算升级啊
I don't know how that's an upgrade,
- 但是... 也行 - 好的
- but... ok. - Okey doke.
哦 您有看季后赛吗
Oh, are you watching the playoffs?
没有
No.
我真的赶时间
I really am in a hurry.
好的 不好了呢
Okey doke. Oh, you know what?
我们的咖啡卖♥♥完了
We're out of coffee.
啊 算了吧
Ugh, forget it.
如果您愿意 您可以明天再来
If you like, you can come back tomorrow,
早上八点到晚上六点之间哟
剧集 | 乐一通秀场(2011) | 导航列表